Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend Thread !

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not sure what i'm going to do at the moment. It's tempting to pack it all in and move back to my mum's for a bit. Otherwise, i've got some friends who are moving into a house at the beginning of august, so i could move in with them. I just don't know at present.

You could save up some money if you moved back in with your mum ad get lots of home comforts.
    Are you close to your mum? You could move in just until August to get your head together and have someone close to you at hand.
    If it's definately over, it will be so hard living with him and you won't be able to move on.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol: Quality.

It was ace! My mate Andy was in the best state! He wouldn't dares cross the bridge so I had to walk over it to show it was OK and all the while I was secretly bricking it thinking something's gona get me or the bridge is gona fall down!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    My boyfriend broke up with me on weds, so weds night i got drunk and stayed at a friend's, thursday i shopped for britain then went back to my mum's and drank, friday i pottered about and saw an ex of mine (from a long time ago) and drank, saturday i drank, sunday i came back to norwich, cleared my stuff out of 'our' bedroom and mainly cried. And drank, obviously.

Not a great weekend, all in all.

Oh I am sorry to hear that :(
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    You could save up some money if you moved back in with your mum ad get lots of home comforts.
    Are you close to your mum? You could move in just until August to get your head together and have someone close to you at hand.
    If it's definately over, it will be so hard living with him and you won't be able to move on.

I think it is probably definately over. He seems to think so anyway, and as i have no input into his decision making then that's the end of it.

My mum and i are close, to some extent too close - we do start to wind each other up after a few days! Think it would be ok if i were working though, as i wouldn't be around the house too much.

I was thinking about going home, saving some money up and then maybe going travelling for a while actually. If nothing else has come of this, at least i've had a chance to reassess what i want of the next couple of years.
  • Options
    I think it is probably definately over. He seems to think so anyway, and as i have no input into his decision making then that's the end of it.

My mum and i are close, to some extent too close - we do start to wind each other up after a few days! Think it would be ok if i were working though, as i wouldn't be around the house too much.

I was thinking about going home, saving some money up and then maybe going travelling for a while actually. If nothing else has come of this, at least i've had a chance to reassess what i want of the next couple of years.
    Good plan chick, keep thinking positive.