Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend Thread !

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote: »
    Tonight: Not a lot, maybe go to the gym then see some friends
    Friday: Revising, then an early night
    Saturday: Exam at 9:15am - 12:30
    Saturday night: Getting muntered
    Sunday: What is sunday?

I totally read that as 'Saturday-getting married'
  • Options
    tonight: not much finishing of a couple of projects
    tomorrow: finishing off projects and a meeting at 1
    saturday: going to see the herbalist and hopefully a meal and a film with some real life friends (WOW!!)
    sunday: going to the camden green fair...
  • Options
    Going to pub now for a few sociable ones...friday night doing sweet fuck all....staurady night have a wedding to go to...should be good!...Guiness and brandy..:D
  • Options
    Well... this is the last weekend before we are actually going to be in full-time possession of babies so I imagine inbetween hospital stuff we will be having our pals 'round for a "gathering", maybe going out for a nice meal and fitting in a bit of, er, shagging like rabbits. The best kind of weekend :thumb:

Ask me the weekend after and it might be slightly different...
  • Options
    I've got *somebody* coming from afar to see me this weekend, so that'll be lovely lovely lovely and also guaranteed sympathy after my accident into the bargain.

I'm also meant to be going to a work night out tomorrow, but if I go I'll just go to the pub bit cause they're away to some weird club or other afterwards. But another bird from my work is going to Buffalo Joes for her leaving night from her old work, so I'll tag along to that if I go.

Sunday is the day of rest.
  • Options
    today i've been at work and tomorrow i'm driving to leicester to my sisters who is then driving us onto london to my other sisters as my nephew is 2 next week and he's having a birthday party. can't wait! i haven't seen him since christmas and he wasn't even walking properly then. now he's running all over the shop and having conversations with you! i bought him some thomas the tank engine t-shirts which i know he'll love. :D driving back saturday night as i'm working sunday. meant to be going to a leaving do on saturday night but might not get back till late.

have fun everyone!
  • Options
    sittn here with a stella and a big fat joint to get her started :D

drink drink and probably a bit more drink, usual shite :)
  • Options
    I am not looking forward to my exam in oooh an hour and half. :nervous:
  • Options
    Graduation today!!!

Free alcohol, woo!
  • Options
    Just a couple beers tonight, saving money.
  • Options
    Today, I am being dragged out for a girly day with my mate, because she;s decided I need it. Then tonight I'm watching Big Brother with Chris.

Tomorrow I'm at work (and begging for holidays). Then apparently I'm going Telford shopping, and then in the night I'm off out - for the first time in over a month! Wahay!

Sunday I will probably be dead. Chris will come round and say Hi though.
  • Options
    Haha, last night was meant to be a couple of beers to unwind after a very fucking horrible Russian exam (my first alcohol in a month) and my first lie-in in a month this morning.

Naturally we ended up in a club, pulled a really nice girl, told her I had Chopin playing on repeat at home, she didn't believe me so we went back to mine to confirm that I did, and well, :thumb:

Hell yes. Start the month of June the way I mean to go on.
  • Options
    Well this weekend i dont know what im doing as my boyfriends said he doesnt want to see me as he wants some time on his own :S
  • Options
    ripped the arse out of it yesterday, got a good 13 hours of heavy drinkin done throughout the day and evening... i actually had a hangover today :eek:

50 bottles of stella sittin here beside me, gonna make a fair stab at them when i get a hold of my mate (get yourselves to tescos and grab the cheap beer while its there :D)
  • Options
    Came back from Chester yesterday, with a new friend. Went to see Pam Ann last night at the Alex. Nice relaxing (getting the house cleaned and the clothes washed) day today :) Might go to the fair at Cannon Hill park tomorrow.
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    50 bottles of stella sittin here beside me, gonna make a fair stab at them when i get a hold of my mate (get yourselves to tescos and grab the cheap beer while its there :D)

Cunt. How much did they cost?

Did sweet FA last night but will be on the rip tonight, dunno where I'm going but hopefully I'll end up at a house party later on after it.
  • Options
    I was hoping to go out this weekend, but an especially bad case of hay fever has put a stop to those plans. Right now, I have my laptop perched over my lap, I'm coughing once every five minutes, and the inside of my nose itches. I couldn't go out for a coffee, never mind a Bloody Mary.

Instead, I'm at home tonight. Tomorrow, I have no plans, except to have an early night. I have a difficult week coming up. On Monday, I have a two-hour driving lesson, and that's followed by my test on Thursday morning.
  • Options
    Hit the good old Honey Club in Brighton last night, and a few pre-club bars. Started drinking at 2 yesterday afternoon round my house, stayed in the club til 5am....got very, VERY drunk and had a few pills. Good night but now I can't fucking sleep cos of the heat...had to ring in sick for work aswell...I still feel fucked.
  • Options
    went to a wedding last night it was mad...stayed in the residence bar drinking brandy until 6.00am...got up and was still drunk!...its a bank holiday and im going on the beer!erooo!:D
  • Options
    Still haven't, been tio bed yet...was fucked in a nightcliub, went back to a house party and decided to go to dubkin at 9 in the monring with myh cousin. dunno what i was doinf but it was fun haha, eh state of all you rotten heads. :chin: :chin: :love: :thumb:
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    I was thinking about you and Pam Ann while I was at work on Friday night actually :D

Funnily enough i was thinking of you when i was watching her.

Was wondering if you were like

Valerie - 105 and still flying with American Airlines

Sarah - Saucy little strumpet from Virgin Atlantic

Mona - Stuck up bint with BA

or

Donna - Easyjet (need i say more) :D

She got some attenents out the audience and ripped 'em to pieces, especially the girls from Aer Lingus and FlyBe and this little twink training with Virgin Atlantic.
  • Options
    Been a lovely weekend, shagged for Scotland and generally did fuck all but she went away home earlier :(

Landlord's parents thought 9am on Sunday morning would be an ideal time to come and drill holes and fix beds and stuff in the flat, so it was like an episode of DIY SOS in here earlier. More like an episode of DIY fuck off if I had my way, but alas no :grump:
  • Options
    I had a brilliant weekend :D

Friday I went up to Leeds and had a reunion with my old uni mates, had dinner, went out for a dance. Then on Saturday we had lunch and sunbathed.

Saturday evening I went out to the cinema with my ex then for a drink. Then he stayed over :naughty:

Sunday: Me and the ex went for brunch and then for a long walk round the woods then for a drink at the pub then for a cuddle on the Green.:love:

Then I met my mates Sunday evening for a mini festival in Manchester for the buildings that got burnt down. So so random! Mr Scruff was on and also some Arthur Brown the God of Hellfire?? Fire ... Fire! he was singing with a hat which was actually on fire :lol: Funny night.
  • Options
    Friday watched the footy in town

Saturday daytime went to the park with a load of mates, got stoned and ketted up then went for a walk in the woods. We were battered and it was all mystical and I thought there were trolls under the bridge and witches in the trees!

In the evening we did the mile - a mile long strip of pubs. Then went back to my lover's!

Sunday - sat in the pub garden all day and scoffed my face as haven't eaten properly in ages! Went back to mate's n had fish n chips. Came home and collapsed!
  • Options
    My boyfriend broke up with me on weds, so weds night i got drunk and stayed at a friend's, thursday i shopped for britain then went back to my mum's and drank, friday i pottered about and saw an ex of mine (from a long time ago) and drank, saturday i drank, sunday i came back to norwich, cleared my stuff out of 'our' bedroom and mainly cried. And drank, obviously.

Not a great weekend, all in all.
  • Options
    My boyfriend broke up with me on weds, so weds night i got drunk and stayed at a friend's, thursday i shopped for britain then went back to my mum's and drank, friday i pottered about and saw an ex of mine (from a long time ago) and drank, saturday i drank, sunday i came back to norwich, cleared my stuff out of 'our' bedroom and mainly cried. And drank, obviously.

Not a great weekend, all in all.

Sorry to hear that :(
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Friday watched the footy in town

Saturday daytime went to the park with a load of mates, got stoned and ketted up then went for a walk in the woods. We were battered and it was all mystical and I thought there were trolls under the bridge and witches in the trees!

:lol: Quality.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that :(

Cheers. It's gonna be really shit; we've got to live together for the next month while he works out his notice period at work and i find somewhere else to live.
  • Options
    we've got to live together for the next month while he works out his notice period at work and i find somewhere else to live.

I hope you can find somewhere really nice, are you going to go for a houseshare or get your own place?

I had a good weekend. I should probably regret some of the things I did but I was busy, it was sunny, I made new friends and I played with kittens called Betty and Regina :)
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    I hope you can find somewhere really nice, are you going to go for a houseshare or get your own place?

I'm not sure what i'm going to do at the moment. It's tempting to pack it all in and move back to my mum's for a bit. Otherwise, i've got some friends who are moving into a house at the beginning of august, so i could move in with them. I just don't know at present.