Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend Thread !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah yeah I know its thursday but i have the day off so my weekend starts NOW (even though my twat boss rang me this morning to have a moan!)

Whats everybody doing this weekend?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Revision :(
    work
    I'm going on holiday.
    This afternoon I have to go and see an agency about work.
    Dont know tomorrow.
    Saturday I'm going to see my Nan and aunt in the morning and then going to my mums cousins sons 9th birthday party in the afternoon. So I'm seeing serveral of my mums cousins/aunts etc as well.
    Dont know sunday yet either.
    umm.. saturday ill mst likely be packing up all my rubbish to go home on the boat in the evening. so yeah, ill do that and then ive got a 4hr car journey up to liverpool.
    cant wait to go home :)
    sunday - TT week back home and its 'mad sunday' - so most likely ill get extreemely drunk and end up chatting up some bikers before waking up on monday morning thinking WHAT THE HELL!

monday mrning im getting a plane to london to get issued a visa for the US. fun fun :p
    cleaning the house coz my ocd nan is coming to stay :(
    Mash up in Brighton on Saturday.
    Friday night I'm going to a comedy thing with Frank Sidebottom, who wears a big paper mache head???

I was going to go to Strawberry Fair in Cambridge but as I haven't booked a train ticket yet, I don't really fancy paying £40 plus, and travelling for 4 hours to get there.
    Going to a house party on Saturday night. Dyeing my hair at some point.
    Helping move house. Watching lots of desperate housewives DVDs.
    Well tomorrow is my last day at work for 2 weeks so finishing off bits n bobs - then;

Tomorrow night: Go for a nice massage to start off my holiday
    Saturday: Go to the Derby in an open top bus (I hope to god the weather stays nice)
    Sunday: Flying out to Canada for 10 days on our honeymoon

Wooooyeyyeyeyeyeey - where is the dancing banana when you need it?
    Working late for a teleconference tonight (although why they want me in on it I'm not quite sure), followed by taking my darling Scouts on the river.

Work tomorrow and then straight from work up to the station to go to Manchester for the weekend, to meet up with the people I'm going to Switzerland with, to plan the trip and do some walking (and drinking I suspect).
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Suprise suprise I'm working. Have Sunday off to chill though.
    Going to stay with Littlemissy on Saturday night, and then spending the remainder of Sunday panicking because I won't have done any of my work.
    Avit!

Gonna go out, be a mental raver, like a cheesey fucking quaver

Get in! Av-it! Yeeeh
    Having my first lie-in in a month tomorrow morning. I've finished the bulk of my finals today and I'm going out tonight for a friend's birthday drinks.

Next and penultimate exam on tuesday. Bring it.
    I've got an exam tomorrow afternoon, leaving only one to go so I will be spending most of the weekend reading up on that for Wednesday. Apart from that I'm going to go to a pub and watch Wales v Czech Republic to probably watch us get stuffed.:(
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Going to stay with Littlemissy on Saturday night, and then spending the remainder of Sunday panicking because I won't have done any of my work.

Shhhhhh. Don't say that. All the wine will make it better :yes:

Well, they boy is away tomorrow for a week, so I shall sit in with a glass of wine tomorrow night. Saturday I have Stacey and KHSS visiting me, because I am teh cool and then Sunday I shall spend chilling as I'm back at school on Monday.
    Party!!! :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

I hopefully aced my radar control exam this morning which means I should have a spot on the job training next fall. There's a graduation party tomorrow (minre), I'll maybe do something tonight and then tomorrow a BAN ON SMOKING STARTS. Hurray!! Victory at last! :)

Oh, and then there's payday. :D
    I'm working today, cleaning my house tonight (boo!) and working tomorrow, then going to visit my Mum for the weekend. Not really a big exciting one, but it should be nice enough.

I wouldn't clean if my letting agent wasn't coming round at the weekend when I'm not there.
    Friday I'm going up to Leeds for a reunion with my Uni mates. Some are cokking dinner for us and there will be lots of drinking and girlyness. Then we're going out round town after that.

Saturday I will be coming home I think then who knows what. I haven't thought that far ahead!!
    Thursday - Hee haw, try and update my CV and forward it off to everyone.

Friday - Dress up like a nurave twat to go see Acid Girls at the Art School, head to an after party. Failing if I can't be bovvered dressing up like one of The Klaxons' army I'll go see DJ Funk at the Subby.

Saturday - Nursing a comedown.

Sunday - Doing a carboot sale avec me Mam and Aunt, make lotsa money, go out to Optimo that same night! :D See my mate Sarah and cry that she's leaving me for London town. :(
    1983 wrote: »

Saturday - Nursing a comedown.

I thought I read somewhere that you were holding back on the drugs for a bit. :p
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I thought I read somewhere that you were holding back on the drugs for a bit. :p

That must have been another 1983. :razz:

Ha, I've cut down a wee bit. I was fleeing on Tuesday on two pills, cheapest fiver I've ever spent. :D
    Well today I should be doing college work but have done everything but! Am working tonight.

Tomorrow - Going on a little shopping trip to scarborough with a friend. Do more college work (maybe).

Saturday - Am working 10am-10pm which I'm really not looking forward to!

Sunday - Have a little lie in, working at 12-5 then maybe see James.

Then back to placement on monday :crying:
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    Avit!

Gonna go out, be a mental raver, like a cheesey fucking quaver

Get in! Av-it! Yeeeh

should you not be on big brother?!:lol:
    Not doing much until saturday night where i'll be going to a mad houseparty.

Saturday night may continue to sunday night. meh.
    Tonight: Not a lot, maybe go to the gym then see some friends
    Friday: Revising, then an early night
    Saturday: Exam at 9:15am - 12:30
    Saturday night: Getting muntered
    Sunday: What is sunday?
    Shogun wrote: »
    Not doing much until saturday night where i'll be going to a mad houseparty.

Saturday night may continue to sunday night. meh.

Whowhatwherewhywhen?

Eh, game of footie tonight with the lads.

Will try and get a night's drink in somewhere after that, more than likely Saturday.
    This weekend involves thesite.org members, hehe.

On Saturday, I'm spending the day/evening with littlemissy and khss.

Then on Sunday, I'm seeing JsT.

Then on Sunday night, I'm gonna be shitting myself as I start my new job on Monday morning!!!!!!!!!
    Then on Sunday night, I'm gonna be shitting myself as I start my new job on Monday morning!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh fab!! Did it go through ok all your references and suchlike?
    I'm assuming so.

I think they would have let me know by now if they hadn't to be honest.

I'm going to have to ring them tomorrow anyway to see what site I'm on as there is two. I don't see how there could be a problem tbh. They chose Mc'Donalds as one reference (and it isn't hard to contact them) and my University as the other.

I'll see tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!! I need money!!!!