Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Petition to pardon Paris Hilton

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton is backing an online petition seeking a pardon of her 45-day prison sentence because she enlivens "mundane" lives.

The petition to California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger also claims she was being used as a scapegoat to highlight the dangers of drink-driving.

Hilton was sentenced after being found guilty of violating her probation for a drink-driving conviction.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6637855.stm

Is there a petition to demand the talentless piece of shit has her sentenced extended?

"Enlivens mundane lives..." Fuckwit :mad:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aladdin wrote: »
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6637855.stm

Is there a petition to demand the talentless piece of shit has her sentenced extended?

"Enlivens mundane lives..." Fuckwit :mad:

Christ - she looks fucked on that picture. Plastic too.
  • Options
    Ha ha, I saw that this morning. Who the hell is going to sign that ?

If Paris Hilton brightens up your mundane life, you need help- and quick :D

If she just shuts up and takes her punishment people may have more respect for her.

At least she can come out of jail after 45 days and charge OK / Hello Magazine £1 million for her exclusive "My Prison Hell" story :rolleyes:
  • Options
    If I want to read about something rich, dense and indulgent, I have a gander at the back of the chocolate vanilla cheesecake I'm about to eat. It'll probably offer more intelligent conversation than Paris Hilton too :D
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    If I want to read about something rich, dense and indulgent, I have a gander at the back of the chocolate vanilla cheesecake I'm about to eat. It'll probably offer more intelligent conversation than Paris Hilton too :D

:lol:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    If she just shuts up and takes her punishment people may have more respect for her.

Punishment for what ?

Could you remind me of the name of the victim ?

(I can`t seem to find one).
  • Options
    yawn.jpg
  • Options
    seeker wrote: »
    Punishment for what ?

She was drinking driving which is illegal in the US. So she may not have killed or injured anyone, but doesn't mean it should go without punishment.
  • Options
    Don't encourage him Calvin.

I see (yet) another derail coming.
  • Options
    meh i reckon she should go to prison it will be funny and she deserves it too it might teach her some good

but i bet theyll make a t.v. programme about it though or persuade the prison to let in cameras or something stupid
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    How this constitutes news I'll never know... They should make her rot for 45 years, not 45 days. The crime: Being "famous" for no reason other than having more money than she knows what to do with.

Christ she does my head in..
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »

Not exactly, but there is one which demands that she fulfills her jail term...

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jailparishilton/index.html
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Not exactly, but there is one which demands that she fulfills her jail term...

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jailparishilton/index.html
    I just signed that one.
  • Options
    Punishment for what ?

luckily there wasnt one, could have turned out very differently though!
  • Options
    I think prison may do her good and show her a bit of the real world.
  • Options
    Littleali wrote: »
    luckily there wasnt one, could have turned out very differently though!

I`d suggest that those who wish to persecute would find "should have, would have,could have" land a very convenient place to be.
  • Options
    She'll go in an alcoholic and come out a smack head.
  • Options
    It's not so much that I actively want her to go to prison, it just pisses me off that she thinks she is above the law because of who her daddy is.
  • Options
    I`d suggest that those who wish to persecute would find "should have, would have,could have" land a very convenient place to be.

What is your point?
  • Options
    HAHA, did anyone seethat Paris was photographed driving her car again today? 4 days after she's been given a 45 day haul in prison, she goes out driving.

Errr Paris, remember what the sentence was for?

The words "fucking" and "idiot" spring to mind...
  • Options

yawn yawn yawn

she broke the law, end of

she deserves it
  • Options
    What is your point?

You've been warned once already :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    You've been warned once already :D

I'm curious to understand what his point is. I cant understand how you can justify not punishing her. She broke the law and now has to face the consequences, regardless of the fact nobody died.

:thumb:
  • Options
    I'm curious to understand what his point is. I cant understand how you can justify not punishing her. She broke the law and now has to face the consequences, regardless of the fact nobody died.

Seeker doesn't have to have a point, his entire existence on thesite is to play devils advocate, you must know that by now :p
  • Options
    Seeker doesn't have to have a point, his entire existence on thesite is to play devils advocate, you must know that by now :p

No I didnt. Thanks for pointing that out Kate. :thumb:
  • Options
    Oh dear i feel so sorry for the millionaire :| People can be complete idiots, they must lead very dull lives.
  • Options

His point is that the law is an ass because no-one got hurt, therefore there is no victim, therefore there should be no crime.

It's one of his favourite derails.
  • Options

Not fair.

He has a point, he often does. That none of us care about it, or agree with him is irrelevant. Try arguing against his points if you dare because he puts forward a decent enough case.
  • Options
    just thought i'd say, california is the US's most populated prison state, and they're extending the amount of prison places by 50k to almost 180,000 places, bloody stupid or what - most are drug users or thieves
  • Options
    His point is that the law is an ass because no-one got hurt, therefore there is no victim, therefore there should be no crime.

That'a load of rubbish really.

I don't see why she shouldn't serve her jail sentence - everyone else would have to if they'd done the same thing - why should she be any different?
  • Options
    Not fair.

He has a point, he often does. That none of us care about it, or agree with him is irrelevant. Try arguing against his points if you dare because he puts forward a decent enough case.

I didn't say that he didn't have a point, I just said that he didn't have to have one. Regardless of whether his points are valid or not doesn't take away the fact that he would argue that black was white if necessary.