Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really forward girls..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've always thought that it would be great to meet a girl who was really forward and came on to us guys first for a change. I met one girl like this a while ago and it was great because she was gorgeous and still let me do a bit of the work, but there was this girl at a party I went to on Saturday who was sooo forward that it kinda freaked me out. Partly because I didn't really find her attractive but I didn't really know what to do lol, so I let her pull me but I had to make an excuse and leave when she started grabbing my hands and putting them up her skirt.

So what do you guys think of really forward girls? Sexy or a turn off?
And girls, are you forward or do guys have to do all the chasing?

Comments

• Options
    I have to say i'm pretty forward in that i say what i want and i make it perfectly clear that i'm gonna get it, i don't go around forcing blokes to grope me though. That'd be just weird.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    I have to say i'm pretty forward in that i say what i want and i make it perfectly clear that i'm gonna get it, i don't go around forcing blokes to grope me though. That'd be just weird.

That would be my perfect girl.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    That would be my perfect girl.

God don't make it blatantly obvious you want me. People will talk ;)
  • Options
    God don't make it blatantly obvious you want me. People will talk ;)

Lol Let them talk...

I mean, you make me sick!
  • Options
    I like girls that are a bit forward, like making the first move to talk to you kinda thing. I quite enjoy the flirty banter thing that goes on though along with the uncertainty of the whole thing but then i think im in love with the thrill of the chase.

ETA: oh and pill'ed, stop bragging :p
  • Options
    Aaah what was she doing ? Force groping ? She needs to calm down

I usually play off the vibes im getting from the boy. When I want to get with someone I pretty much do.

The trick is to be forward in the right places but still a tease in the right places.
  • Options
    I like a confident girl, but one that makes you do a bit of work and doesn't just put herself on a plate for you. But once you're alone together, she can be as forward as she wants.

Forward is one thing, but pushy is a bit different and a bit annoying. And of course if it's a girl you don't actually fancy, it's just plain irritating. I had some woman literally pushing her body into me stopping me getting past the other day. I just grabbed her arms and shoved her to one side. She didn't bother me on the way back.
  • Options
    Aaah what was she doing ? Force groping ? She needs to calm down

I usually play off the vibes im getting from the boy. When I want to get with someone I pretty much do.

The trick is to be forward in the right places but still a tease in the right places.

Well I kinda know her anyway so she was chatting to me all night, then when she was wasted and I was smoking a joint on the sofa, she came and sat on me (wearing a really short skirt) with her legs apart. Anyway I didn't really know what to do lol, didn't wanna be rude. She pulled me and then she started like pulling my hands under her skirt.
    That's when I knew it HAD to stop! I was out of there quicker than a grey hound on speed.
  • Options
    she came and sat on me (wearing a really short skirt) with her legs apart.

Oh God, the other night we were in one of those bars with an upstairs as part of the main room. We were downstairs, and we saw this girl sat legs akimbo in a skirt all night in front of a glass barrier in front of the entire room. Hehe.
  • Options
    Well I kinda know her anyway so she was chatting to me all night, then when she was wasted and I was smoking a joint on the sofa, she came and sat on me (wearing a really short skirt) with her legs apart. Anyway I didn't really know what to do lol, didn't wanna be rude. She pulled me and then she started like pulling my hands under her skirt.
    That's when I knew it HAD to stop! I was out of there quicker than a grey hound on speed.

Haha .. o dear might be a bit embarasing for her when she sees you again !

some boys can be too forward too its arite if theyre fit but if theyre minging its a bit like, what ARE you doing ?
  • Options
    I can't say i've had much experience with blokes that are really forward. Maybe thats where i'm going wrong :chin:
  • Options
    I can't say i've had much experience with blokes that are really forward. Maybe thats where i'm going wrong :chin:

The really forward ones go for the girls that look easy. ;)
  • Options
    Im not forward unless I've already been getting with the girl.
    I prefer girls to come on to me first and if I am going to come on to them, I wait until I'm a bit drunk and I've made contact with them and they're smiling at me or whatever.
    I'd hate to be rejected and humiliated face to face. :o
  • Options
    I prefer girls to come on to me first and if I am going to come on to them, I wait until I'm a bit drunk and I've made contact with them and they're smiling at me or whatever.
    I'm pretty much the same mate, seems to be a decent tactic :thumb:
  • Options

When your going out with someone its a completely different thing .. its arite to be forward then i think because you know eachother likes you

Forward guys are the ones who just keep going on ever though im making it obvious im not interested. I dont just mean like with sex or foreplay or anything, im just talking about being a general nuissance trying to dance with me all the time etc.
  • Options
    I used to flirt and be pretty forward (I've had my palm read and was told I could make a docker blush :naughty::angel: ) but most of my flirting was done via the internet or while intoxicated (but sober enough to not act on it unless he was worth it;) ). I wouldn't be really forward with someone of the opposite sex unless they had given me some indication that they were interested. Having said that I was VERY forward with my now SO when we first met, holding hands lasted all of about 2 hours, within about 12 hours we were in bed :naughty: 8 years on he's not complaining though...unless he's not in the mood :thumb:
  • Options
    i like to be equal in the flirting, etc. But then again, my ex was so lazy i had to start everything and got sick of it, hence, he is now my ex!
  • Options
    flirting is fun
  • Options
    I've always been very forward when I like someone. I'm not into forcing myself on people but I've always made my intentions very clear from the get-go, it always pays off.

Shy bairns get nowt :thumb:
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    I've always been very forward when I like someone. I'm not into forcing myself on people but I've always made my intentions very clear from the get-go, it always pays off.

Me too. If I see someone I want then I will get him ;)
  • Options
    I've never made the first move, until my current girlfriend (I was significantly drunken). I've also never gotten anywhere with anyone, until my current girlfriend.

Coincidence?
  • Options
    there is a difference between forward and penetrative/intrusive.

First one is definitely good.
    Latter not.
  • Options
    I dislike being forward if that means being in someone's face but taking the initiative is always good :thumb:
  • Options
    The really forward ones go for the girls that look easy. ;)

or have molestation law suits running.
  • Options
    .....I had to make an excuse and leave when she started grabbing my hands and putting them up her skirt.

you don't live in medway by any chance? :lol: reminds me of a few years ago at uni, except she was quite hot :naughty: or i was just very drunk, one of the two lol. but seriously, if a bloke tried that in a club, grabbing a girl's hand and shoving it down his trousers...well you can imagine the outrage.
  • Options
    you don't live in medway by any chance? :lol: reminds me of a few years ago at uni, except she was quite hot :naughty: or i was just very drunk, one of the two lol. but seriously, if a bloke tried that in a club, grabbing a girl's hand and shoving it down his trousers...well you can imagine the outrage.

hey i live in medway :blush:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    hey i live in medway :blush:

ha i know, well there's always the exception to the rule but the average medway lass would put an essex girl to shame, be honest now :p
  • Options
    ha i know, well there's always the exception to the rule but the average medway lass would put an essex girl to shame, be honest now :p

yeah unfortunately you are right, it's a bit of a pit!
  • Options
    My relationship is pretty equal...we both seem to want to be intimate at the same time...works well LOL!! :D When it came to the actual asking out part...my boyfriend did all the chasing, I am a bit oblivious to anyone actually wanting out with me, it doesn't happen very often lol!
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »

Shy bairns get nowt :thumb:

Same goes. If i like someone then i'm usually quite forward and flirty but never in your face. I find that the older i get the more straight talking i am, can't be arsed with shy and coy. I think quite a lot of the time blokes can't figure me out or how i feel so i end up being the forward thinking one, solves the problem in the end.