Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Really forward girls..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »

So what do you guys think of really forward girls? Sexy or a turn off?

Saves me a job :D
  • Options
    I reckon I must be quite forward when I fancy someone. I usually get the "I'm going to my boyfriends house tomorrow" line quite early into the conversation. :lol:
  • Options
    I used to be incredibly forward in a backhanded manner. I would do all the work, but make it appear to the guy as if he was doing all the work and as if he had come on to me, which technically he had, but only because I had got him to do it by behaving in a certain way or acting in a certain way. Works with a lot of guys (the wrong type of guy naturally): flirt really obviously but be very coquettish and pull back at just the right moment every time. Make everyone think they might be getting some, but make sure that they never know they're getting some. Make them work really, really hard for you, when you've already made your decision one way or the other.

Basically, I was not a very nice person. I think there are good ways to be forward and bad ways to be forward. Me: bad way. Asking someone if they'd like to go out for a drink: good way. In my opinion, anyway.

I've just read this back, and really I was a bit of a bitch and a ho... ach well! Live and learn, etc, etc, etc...
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Mila wrote: »
    I used to be incredibly forward in a backhanded manner. I would do all the work, but make it appear to the guy as if he was doing all the work and as if he had come on to me, which technically he had, but only because I had got him to do it by behaving in a certain way or acting in a certain way. Works with a lot of guys (the wrong type of guy naturally): flirt really obviously but be very coquettish and pull back at just the right moment every time. Make everyone think they might be getting some, but make sure that they never know they're getting some. Make them work really, really hard for you, when you've already made your decision one way or the other.

To me thats just playing games, I can never be arsed with that
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »

:yes:
  • Options
    Nah, you sound like my perfect girl tbh. I love a bit of a bitch. It'd royally piss me off, but I'd love it at the same time.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »

same.. I am not pursuing a girl which gives me the cold shoulder. What if she's really not interested and you keep crawling after her?

either it is your one and only dream girl or you are desperately trying to get something, if you keep working on it.
  • Options
    Some forward girls are annoying if you're really not interested.

I was out with lotsa people from my uni class one night and one of the girls (who I barely knew before this night) was REALLY forward. I wasn't into her, but she was sitting next to me in the pub at the table and was like rubbing her hand up leg and right up to my crotch. I didn't wanna make a scene so I just like gave her a wide-eyed disapproving expression in an attempt to get her to stop. Ended up going and sitting at other side of table to get away from her. Didn't deter her later on in the night though when we were all in a club. Came up to where I was sitting/lying in this cushioned area (it was like turkish style club with beds and stuff) and basically fell on top of me, grabbing all round. It was more or less sexual assault! If a guy did to a girl what she did to me, he could find himself in alot of bother. I told her to fuck off this time. Then to compound matters she started moaning and crying asking if she was ugly and all this stuff. No, you're not, I just don't like being felt up in the middle of clubs by girls I barely know and am not attracted to.

Sometimes forward girls are great though. I can't say I'd be complaining if it was Briggi, Lacy or Lipsy :razz: