Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ouch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
was out for the usaul several pints after work yesterday (friday and all that) and came home rather drunk

my room is an attic room, and has wooden stairs built, which arent very friendly (can be kinda slippy sometimes and have lots of edges everywhere)

so i was walking down the stairs and managed to miss a step as the light was out .. but i grabbed on to the bannister and thought that i was brilliant because i made such a great recovery

seems i was wrong and just too drunk to realise

my elbows all cut and bruised and theres about 4 big fuck off bruises down my leg (from the edge of 4 of the steps i presume)

its sore!

Comments

• Options
    Fucking hell :|.

Shouldn't have got so bloody drunk, should ya ;p.
  • Options
    Sounds rather painful.
  • Options
    ooh i feel youre pain!!! i always wake up after a night out to find at LEAST 3 bruises/cuts somewhere on my body!!

i remember the first time i ever drank vodka - i ended up smashing an ashtray on the bathroom wall (of a club) oover and over again because i didnt feel any pain when i was doing it.. at the time i found it funy.
    the next day i woke up in agony :P whole hand was gashed up reeally badly. had to get stiches :( never again