Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Going off drugs ..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Snorting crushed up pills isn't exactly pleasant for your nose either!!

eugh, always end up doing that too .. its alright for splitting a pill between a few people etc
  • Options
    What's Ketamine like for your nose? Never done it and I'm curious.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    What's Ketamine like for your nose? Never done it and I'm curious.

beautiful. it's like liquid powder. doesn't hurt at all. the crystals just zip down your nasal cavity and it's over.
  • Options
    If yu crush it up it's not too bad - though when it's like powder it tastes minging. If oyu have crystals you don't get as much of the nasty taste but u can feel the disolve in ur nose. Quite a nice sensation. Not sure on the damage effects.
  • Options
    I think crushed up pills feel fine when snorted, but i couldn't really tell how the effects differed from dropping, as i'd been doing both.

I never had an iffy nose the next day tho, like i would after a coke binge.
  • Options
    Does anyone get a fucked up throat after coke?

I hardly ever take it but I had some at the weekend on Saturday. All of yesterday and today my throat has been a bit fucked. Constantly having to clear it and stuff. Don't remember getting this before. Any tips on getting rid?
  • Options
    The most concerning thing you've said so far is that you can get coke for free, which makes me wonder why?

I've never had to pay for charlie .. and I've had easily more than a g for free in a night before ..

Guess some lads are just generous :)
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »

I hardly ever take it but I had some at the weekend on Saturday. All of yesterday and today my throat has been a bit fucked. Constantly having to clear it and stuff. Don't remember getting this before. Any tips on getting rid?

Steam - showers etc i reckon.

Was it crushed up properly or where they rushed lines ?
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Steam - showers etc i reckon.

Was it crushed up properly or where they rushed lines ?

The powder was fine, went down a treat, but I think I just took too much and I haven't snorted any drugs in months so my nose hasn't been used to it recently.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »

I find that doing too much coke like dries out your mouth and ends up clogging up with all the phlegm, resulting in coughing up shit. I only get that after proper heavy binges though.
  • Options
    sometimes after doing coke my nose is a bit snifferly the next day sometimes sore throat but don't know if that is linked

the day after doing pills my mouth is usually really dry and gakky
  • Options
    Coke blows.

Can take it or leave it was it just doesn't seem to do much any more - and it's not from over doing it.

Pills, love 'em, but can go months between them if I want to.

Same with everything... Just love a drink though :)
  • Options
    vive le difference, innit
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Not surprising really when you look at the anatomy of the ear/nose/throat area, anything you put up your nose is likely to affect your throat, they are directly connected. So if you strip all the mucous membrane of your nose with a foreign substance, it is likely to dry out, which will have a similar effect on your throat. Particularly if you are drinking alcohol (dehydrating) or in a smoky environment.