Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nicknames...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Do any of you have any really weird ones?

My current one is Booby Mc'Boob :grump: I'm not impressed.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who thought that one up ? It's shit, even if you have got big breasts.

Someone who's fat, Fatty McFat

Someone who smells, Smelly McSmell etc

I suggest you find the person who gave you that nickname and severely beat him with a breast implant until he comes up with something more original.
  • Options
    I know its shit. I'm offended by it tbh. I've had worse though :(

I thought he was cute too. He's a DJ who is mates with my flat mate but he's a DJ in my favourite club so I shall be having words with him tomorrow when I go :yes:

I think its cuz when he was talking to me the other week, I had um, a revealing top on. Apparently I was distracting him :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Some of my friends call me Pablo. I have no idea how it came about.

My normal nickname is DD. Almost everyone calls me that, even my mum!
  • Options
    Becks, B, Cameltoe, CT, Beckarama, Beckyboo, BMax, BetaMax, Maxwell House.

ETA - Rebecky and Sickboy (as my jakey mate Sarah is fondly known as Renton. ;))

ETA (again) - Eccie Becky.
  • Options
    Dick, which isnt that weird since my name is Richard :p
  • Options
    My brother calls me all sorts of crap. Lea is the only I can mention :lol:
  • Options
    i don't really have a nickname, but me and my house mates are getting some tshirts printed for mash up may with a name on the back and i'm having lemsip. a friend of ours was having a focus group for her dissertation and was asking us to name any companies who make drugs that we could think of. mush here decides to shout out 'lemsip!' - i was half being serious, too. my sister and her boyfriend occasionally call me looby but that's it.
  • Options
    Hmm. My best mate tends to call me "Knickerless" which has nothing to do with my underwear choices, just that she made the clever soundalike connections that kids used to in primary school.

Nikki - Nicola - Nicholas - Knickerless.

:impissed: Drives me mad but oh well :)
  • Options
    I've got a couple.

DaDouche (or 'the douche')
    Mattly
    Fattly
    Emo
    Kemo
    Idaho

All of which are used quite often. Funny that anyone even knows my real name.
  • Options
    In 6 aside football I am known as:

The Tank
    The Palmermator
    Hero.

Really!
  • Options
    everybody call sme by my nickname, most people don't know what my real name is.
  • Options
    My friends called me J-MO for a real long time...it didn't really mean anything, and I don't know how it came about or why it stuck.
  • Options
    Titch
  • Options
    I don't and never had a nickname, apart from when I was about 5 and my parents used to call me Lindy loo. :rolleyes:

My eldest apparently has several nicknames, including Baldy and Delboy. At home we sometimes call him Moo (which he actually answers to) and recently Trig, since he keeps calling my daughter's b/f by the wrong name. :D

One of my younger boys gets called Scooter and Sophie gets called Bubbles, Missymoo and Fifi. :D
  • Options
    Got a few.

Pindy, Pind or Lupin which are the shortened version of Lupinda Dupinda, which my parents called me when I was little for some reason and it kind of stuck.

And my sister sometimes calls me Piggle.

Versions of my actual name are Lu and Luce; I don't get called Lucy very often (always makes me a bit startled when I hear my actual name cos it doesn't sound right anymore).

My mum sometimes calls me by my middle name. But I'm not telling you what it is. :razz:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The only one I have is "the scientist" because of how I look with my glasses. It rarely gets used though.

When I was in primary school, some kids used to call me "ashtray". I never really understood why.
  • Options
    when my mate/sisters are being mean theyll call me either

ellie the elephant or ellie the elf :p
    bit of a contradiction i think!

im always getting the piss taken out of me because im small and short.. so i dont know why ellie the elephant has stuck :chin:

oh yeah, and my little sister alice often calls me 'ell smell' or smelly ellie :p just her though
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    im always getting the piss taken out of me because im small and short.. so i dont know why ellie the elephant has stuck :chin:

Maybe because it sounds like Nellie the Elephant.
  • Options
    G.
    Gman.
    Northern Gary.
  • Options
    bighead

na-na

aunty shan shan
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    Hmm. My best mate tends to call me "Knickerless" which has nothing to do with my underwear choices, just that she made the clever soundalike connections that kids used to in primary

I nominate your best mate for potw.
    I think I peed my pants a little of laughing.

not really, but still very funny.

I usually get Matt and Luish most frequently.
  • Options
    my boyfriend calls me bobo

when we were friends he used to call me hoebo....then it naturally turned into something slightly nicer..bobo!

feel free to vom now
  • Options
    My son pissed me off not so long back, so for revenge I waited till he was walking out to go to school next morning and shouted "Bye Pookie!" really loud. He learned his lesson. :lol:
  • Options
    Miffy wrote: »
    My son pissed me off not so long back, so for revenge I waited till he was walking out to go to school next morning and shouted "Bye Pookie!" really loud. He learned his lesson. :lol:

ahahaha! you are a cool mum
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Got a few.

Pindy, Pind or Lupin which are the shortened version of Lupinda Dupinda, which my parents called me when I was little for some reason and it kind of stuck.

And my sister sometimes calls me Piggle.

Versions of my actual name are Lu and Luce; I don't get called Lucy very often (always makes me a bit startled when I hear my actual name cos it doesn't sound right anymore).

My mum sometimes calls me by my middle name. But I'm not telling you what it is. :razz:

Think you left out Juicy
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    Hmm. My best mate tends to call me "Knickerless" which has nothing to do with my underwear choices, just that she made the clever soundalike connections that kids used to in primary school.

Nikki - Nicola - Nicholas - Knickerless.

:lol:

My bro is called Nicholas, and we used to call him either Knickerless, or Nipples. Hours of fun.

I get Kaś (home), Kitty (work) and variations on the Kaff theme (tinternet).
  • Options
    Sarah at the moment, I lost all my "Heather" badges for work and so I am now labelled Sarah :grump:

Also get called Hobag quite a lot, and HM.
  • Options
    "Stay away from my children" is one.
  • Options
    I get called kirkle or anti whorus mostly.
  • Options
    I just get called by my last name. Or Thunderlooper, sometimes.

Oh, and once when me and my mates were playing football I slipped on the wet grass and recieved the nickname "Man Bambi".