Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Briggggggggggggggggggggi

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sofie wrote: »
    That's very rude. Surely you'd realise the responsibilty anyway and wouldn't need people to tell you that?

As if! I don't realise or accept the responsibility at all, I just couldn't keep my legs shut :p;)

Even if people think that they should know better than to say it, anyway, it's pretty hurtful. But sticks and stones eh...
  • Options
    :lol:

Being serious though, people like that really should leanr to keep their mouth shut.
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    I concur though, people are SO rude, I've had loads of "why ruin your life you're so young blah blah bollockscakes" comments but we know better than that eh. Many, many congratulations to you m'dear! :yipee:

Thank you!

I think I'll have to pay privately for a 4D scan here, especially as they don't dish out routine 12 week scans! Looks well worth it. Will just have to convince the boyfriend to pay for it now :)

No way are you ruining your life and how dare anyone say that to you!! Babies are fab and it's great to have them while you still have the energy and patience to run round after them :)