Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

To all the hypochondriacs among you...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rachael wrote: »
    Haha. Ages ago I spoke to my mum about it and apparently she felt exactly the same at my age! So fingers crossed for the future

well, if the more fertile, the more awesome your offspring is, then I think you really need to stop worrying, because then your mum was superfertile :blush:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    well, if the more fertile, the more awesome your offspring is, then I think you really need to stop worrying, because then your mum was superfertile :blush:

:heart::heart:
  • Options
    i had a miscarrage about 2 years ago and now im really scared im not gona be able to have kids, its completely irrational but im a pretty paranoid person generally and im always scared ive got cancer or diabetes or jus anything really but i never bother seing a doctor because i know its jus me being stupid.
  • Options
    I'm a nightmare, cause I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, but I'm also chronically and mysteriously ill (with something real - medical professionals have documented it!), so I never know how much is real, and something to be concerned about, and how much is me just getting my knickers in a twist about something that's totally normal.

Curiously, I also have a vague feeling that I'm not going to be able to have kids. Combination of factors make me think it, really, and I took a lot of (inadvisable) risks when I was younger and never found myself up the duff.