Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Male drivers

Answer me this. Why is your driving so shit?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lacy wrote: »
    Answer me this. Why is your driving so shit?

lol :)
  • Options
    road rage?

tbh i think it's people in flashy cars who are the worst drivers
  • Options
    Too many men think that bullying other drivers makes their dick bigger. And we all know that anyone who drives a flashy car has a miniscule cock to start with.
  • Options
    A male driver tried to run me over today. He drove straight at me, it was horrible and I was shaky for ages afterwards.
  • Options
    I think women drivers are the worst. Men may be agressive but women are just oblivious. At least when men almost hit me they wave in apology while most women just give me a bitchy look and honk right back like it was my fault they couldn't control what lane they wanted to be in.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Too many men think that bullying other drivers makes their dick bigger. And we all know that anyone who drives a flashy car has a miniscule cock to start with.

Who exactly are they trying to impress?

Driving at 300 mph and trying to race me off the lights does not get me wet :yeees:
  • Options
    I think theres bad in both. Men do tend to be the worst for road rage though.
  • Options

Driving at 300 mph and trying to race me off the lights does not get me wet :yeees:

:lol: i'm going to nominate that
  • Options

It doesn't? I though all women came at the mere thought of a spotty chav in a Saxo revving his little 1 litre engine for all its worth :confused:

It's about being the bigger man, I think,I don't know why they do it. I won't slow down and let some cunt in a beemer in if he's overtaking a long line of cars, but I wouldn't race someone. I'm on the receiving end of it enough as I drive a Fiesta- its amazing how many cunts carve me up without a thought and then say sorry several times when I drive after them blaring on the horn :lol:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I'm a polite driver, but a fast one. :D

Middle lane cruisers get no respect though.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    The bangers with the massive exhausts have always confused me. Of course, i'm going to drop my pants and start masturbating wildly on the street at the sheer sight and sound of it.
  • Options
    You know what really annoys me, when they overtake and look at you as if to say aren't you impressed? Am i fuck. If my car wasn't a shitty 1.2 i'd chase you and shunt you the fuck off the road.
  • Options
    I won't slow down and let some cunt in a beemer in if he's overtaking a long line of cars:
    even if it meant causing an accident?
  • Options

:lol:
  • Options
    Going slightly OT, but why are some drivers so inconsiderate? It was raining last week and I had someone drive past me really fast and get my jeans wet and had to wait ages (and therefore got very wet) just to cross one road...
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Of course, i'm going to drop my pants and start masturbating wildly on the street at the sheer sight and sound of it.

U;m sure they're so dissapointed when you don't. :yeees:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    A male driver tried to run me over today. He drove straight at me, it was horrible and I was shaky for ages afterwards.

I hope his car catches fire with him in it.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    Going slightly OT, but why are some drivers so inconsiderate? It was raining last week and I had someone drive past me really fast and get my jeans wet and had to wait ages (and therefore got very wet) just to cross one road...

yeah i know, i get off the bus on a busy road and then have to cross it. No one ever slows down so i can get get to the island - even when it's raining. I sometimes get honked at by passing goons in a white van, so i suppose that's some consolation.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    even if it meant causing an accident?

I'll move over at the very last second, if I absolutely have to, but I like scaring bad drivers who think they can overtake me in dangerous places. I wouldn't ever cause a crash, but I won't be harrassed by other drivers. I get enough people who think the Fiesta driver can be harrassed, and I'm sick of it.

The best one was a spotty chav in a Saxo who thought that 30mph in a village was too slow, so he started to overtake me at the national line. He only didn't get wiped out by the truck because I let him in at the last second, and I'm glad I did because I got the view for the next 30 miles of his girlfriend screaming at him :lol:
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    U;m sure they're so dissapointed when you don't. :yeees:

i was being sarcastic - i still don't see anything good about them though. Loud exhausts are for sporty cars, not metros.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    i was being sarcastic - i still don't see anything good about them though. Loud exhausts are for sporty cars, not metros.

I know you were being sarcastic.

Modification is a constructive hobby for many lads. Why should it be limited just for the rich who can afford the huge cars?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'll move over at the very last second, if I absolutely have to, but I like scaring bad drivers who think they can overtake me in dangerous places.

The best one was a spotty chav in a Saxo who thought that 30mph in a village was too slow, so he started to overtake me at the national line. He only didn't get wiped out by the truck because I let him in at the last second, and I'm glad I did because I got the view for the next 30 miles of his girlfriend screaming at him :lol:

Lol my mate has a pretty fast car and this cunt in a equally fast car cut us up several times and was generally being a prick for ages, and she was hormonal (never mess with a hormonal woman :p) so we ended up following him for miles, only to trap him at the traffic lights. I don't know who was more scared him, his gf or me as she screamed at him for driving like a cunt. Deserved it though :lol:

More men should be shouted at me thinks.
  • Options

Modification is a constructive hobby for many lads. Why should it be limited just for the rich who can afford the huge cars?

And for many ladies... :p
  • Options

can be a good hobby - but i find huge exhausts on tiny cars look totally out of place, it only really bugs me when they think that because it sounds like a sports car, it makes it a sports car.
  • Options
    I couldn't give a fuck about whether they're modified or not to be honest. If it's done properly they look great. It's more to do with the blokes that are driving and their complete lack of skill.
  • Options
    I couldn't give a fuck about whether they're modified or not to be honest. If it's done properly they look great. It's more to do with the blokes that are driving and their complete lack of skill.

Men would be better drivers if they didn't didn't think they were invincable, but because they tedn to push it too far too often, and get too angry, they are generally more dangerous.
    Women lack the same skill as blokes and are just generally crap, but then they're clever enough to know that, and so drive within their capabiity. Still can't park though.

:p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Male Drivers...... Are the best :thumb:
  • Options

Yea, I'd love modding a car. Not to make it look good, just because it's fun getting your hands dirty and tuning it up. Couldn't afford it mind :p. I had an old man overtake me at a junction the over week (I was in my big learner car), then he stopped in a contraflow to give me a thumbs up :confused: I had no idea what was going on :p whether he was a bit senile (elderly gentleman) or what (I had pulled off at a fair albeit gentle pace) but my instructor was cursing at him. Maybe he just didn't like learners.
  • Options
    Men would be better drivers if they didn't didn't think they were invincable, but because they tedn to push it too far too often, and get too angry, they are generally more dangerous.
    Women lack the same skill as blokes and are just generally crap, but then they're clever enough to know that, and so drive within their capabiity. Still can't park though.

:p

Lol i so can park...eventually :p

Well can't they go be invincible when i'm not about? I don't wanna be taken out by some twat who thinks that by overtaking me at 100 mph and then cutting me up at the last minute is what makes him a real man.
  • Options
    All I've noticed since I've been driving is that all the shit drivers who blatantly don't have a clue come out during the school holidays. In fact, that's not limited to driving. All the people who's sole purpose in life seem to be to slow people with jobs down, seem to come out in the school holidays. Oh, and Corsa drivers are all shit too. But I hear that if you have a smaller car, you get bullied a bit on the roads. That's why I've got one that's big enough to fit things in, but not flashy so no-one thinks you're a prick that's compensating for something.