Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

RE: Valentines Day - Whats the most romantic thing ....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote: »
    Well you're gonna have to think harder then aren't you.

Stop crying and get on with it.

Its one day out of 365. Honestly. It really really really isn't a big deal - February 14th isnt the only day you can do something together out of the whole year!!!

I ent fucking crying thanks, we just wanted to have a romantic day and make is speical
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I ent fucking crying thanks, we just wanted to have a romantic day and make is speical
    You really don't get it do you?

Why do you have to have a 'speical' day on February 14th?! Because Hallmark and Clintons say you do. Why not the 15th, 16th, every day?!
  • Options
    Just make the best of what you've got. Just because your original plans aren't working out, it's spending the time together and enjoying yourselves that's romantic. If you are stressing about it all the time - and you do seem to be concentrating an awful lot on Valentine's day - then you probably won't enjoy it.

Have a good time! It really isn't the only day in the whole year to be romantic, so don't stress about it :)

ETA - was my post a bit too nice? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    My good God, you have the memory of a fish. Or the learning capability.

ISN'T
  • Options
    I have been talking in fucking english thanks!

Txt spk isn't English, flower. I think you need to check your dictionary, because ent isn't a word.
    If you are not going to help then do not post on here

I'll post where I want.

Get him to tell his parents to piss off, or go to Pizza Hut. Them's your choices.
  • Options
    I think the problem is tbh is that you've planned this for months and months and from the start you've set yourself up for a fall of dissapointment.

It's always the case. Be spontaneous instead and think fuck it we'll do something different another day.

Spend the night together in your room doing whatever you like, you can still make that romantic and then do your other plans another day.

What's wrong with that?
  • Options
    Pizza Hut makes me ill :sour:
  • Options
    I lovelovelove Pizza Hut. The buffet is my friend :heart:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Pizza Hut makes me ill :sour:

were having it for tea tonight. Im quite excited. Why does it make you sick, or should I not ask?

oh and Stace...BACK OFF! the buffet is mine, grrr!
  • Options
    :sour: I say!

Probably because it's dirrrrty. Toppings should be kept in a fridge, not open on the side :sour::sour::sour:

Actually I think it's too fatty, I can't cope with all the cheese and stuff.
  • Options
    :sour: I say!

Probably because it's dirrrrty. Toppings should be kept in a fridge, not open on the side :sour::sour::sour:
    Last time I go to Pizza Hut with you......
  • Options
    Just make the best of what you've got. Just because your original plans aren't working out, it's spending the time together and enjoying yourselves that's romantic. If you are stressing about it all the time - and you do seem to be concentrating an awful lot on Valentine's day - then you probably won't enjoy it.

Have a good time! It really isn't the only day in the whole year to be romantic, so don't stress about it :)

ETA - was my post a bit too nice? :rolleyes:

well i supose it can sorta work out but we wanted to have a meal together at the table but all his dad a keep doing is walkin in the kitchen cause hes like that! We just wanted the house to ourselves for a couple a hours! We're not really asking much of them really!
  • Options
    well i supose it can sorta work out but we wanted to have a meal together at the table but all his dad a keep doing is walkin in the kitchen cause hes like that! We just wanted the house to ourselves for a couple a hours! We're not really asking much of them really!

It's their house, you can't expect them to leave just because you want it to smooch in. Like everyone is saying, just go out. Its not that hard surely!
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    were having it for tea tonight. Im quite excited. Why does it make you sick, or should I not ask?

oh and Stace...BACK OFF! the buffet is mine, grrr!

Hahaha. Have you ever rushed to get that last piece of pizza?
  • Options
    Hahaha. Have you ever rushed to get that last piece of pizza?

me nooo! :o

well maybe once! ;)
  • Options
    Last time I go to Pizza Hut with you......
    :( We'll have to go somewhere else next time :yes: Or, you can come round for dinner (In July, when I'm not living with morons) and I will cook instead :yum:

Sweet Cheeks, no you might not be asking much of them but it IS their house and they don't have to bugger off out so you can eat at the table. I don't really know what to say as you're going to be disappointed about it anyway and seem very set on this idea, but is there nothing else you can do? Or is the only thing you see as romantic enough for Valentine's Day a dinner at the table?
  • Options
    :( We'll have to go somewhere else next time :yes: Or, you can come round for dinner (In July, when I'm not living with morons) and I will cook instead :yum:

Sweet Cheeks, no you might not be asking much of them but it IS their house and they don't have to bugger off out so you can eat at the table. I don't really know what to say as you're going to be disappointed about it anyway and seem very set on this idea, but is there nothing else you can do? Or is the only thing you see as romantic enough for Valentine's Day a dinner at the table?
    Oh and James I will make a cake too :yum:
  • Options
    CAKKKKKEEEESS.

I'm so excited about making mine :hyper:
  • Options
    A Happy Meal and some cider in the park :D
  • Options
    You can all come with me to Lau's buffet in tha toooon. Much better than Pizza Hut (just ask the hobag and that potty-mouthed Bridget girl).

I wonder if the Ho Buffet will be doing a valentine's candelit diner :chin: :lol:
  • Options
    pah1986 wrote: »
    A Happy Meal and some cider in the park :D

Don't give my Valentines idea away :grump:
  • Options
    Lau's is good. Shame that those samosas I ate first time I was there weren't quite as vegetarian as I'd though. Also a shame that I didn't realise until the second time I went there!

And ho buffet? Explain :p
  • Options

well he wants to cook dinner for me, it wasnt mi idea but i think its really sweet. We can do everything else while they're in so thats ok he jus wanted some peace and quiet!
  • Options
    well he wants to cook dinner for me, it wasnt mi idea but i think its really sweet. We can do everything else while they're in so thats ok he jus wanted some peace and quiet!

surely you can do it another night though?
  • Options
    Meh, fair enough. I'd be happy with a packet of jaffa cakes!

I'm sorry - I don't mean to be a bitch and jump on the spelling thing like everyone else, but "mi"? Just type it properly! You're not even saving time by not writing "my" because it's the same amount of letters, and there is only a u between them. It makes me a sad panda :(
  • Options
    I was just about the say the same thing except, it doesn't make me a sad panda, it makes me a irritated one.
  • Options
    I was just about the say the same thing except, it doesn't make me a sad panda, it makes me a irritated one.
    Scary thought!
  • Options
    Scary thought!

Shut it you :p

Don't make me bribe you again.

You know I'll do it.
  • Options
    If I were a panda, I would look like this: :crying:

I am emo panda :(