Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

RE: Valentines Day - Whats the most romantic thing ....

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its not even text speak.. and what are you.. some sort of vigilanties? if you seem so desperate to stick by the rules then why don't you.. and press that little 'report post' button .. clogging up the thread with useless shite intending to insult the OP isn't getting anyone anywhere and tbh in my eyes its more of a crime than the OP spelling a few things differently

think of a few of you need to step down of your great big high horses eh

over n out :rolleyes:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    its not even text speak.. and what are you.. some sort of vigilanties? if you seem so desperate to stick by the rules then why don't you.. and press that little 'report post' button .. clogging up the thread with useless shite intending to insult the OP isn't getting anyone anywhere and tbh in my eyes its more of a crime than the OP spelling a few things differently

think of a few of you need to step down of your great big high horses eh

over n out :rolleyes:

Aww but the OP is annoying :(
  • Options
    Maybe its just me but: I wonder what she did in the end?
  • Options
    Maybe its just me but: I wonder what she did in the end?

After about 48929084092842 pages of ideas, i've ever so slightly given up caring :)
  • Options
    fair enough
    guess it is me, I like to see how things turn out.
  • Options
    fair enough

Dont say that, you know we'll soon have another 4 billion of pages of her discussing it. :yeees:
  • Options
    Dont say that, you know we'll soon have another 4 billion of pages of her discussing it. :yeees:

Or another thread asking what her and her bloke should do for the weekend.
  • Options
    Doubt it. hope she enjoyed herself anyway. was kind of a battle to help her though.
  • Options
    Doubt it. hope she enjoyed herself anyway. was kind of a battle to help her though.

Well for everyones information it went fabulously even though we both worked wednesday our valentines day started at 7pm and ended last night hehe!
    We had a wicked time we had our meal we had this gorgous pudding i made stawberries, watch a film, done some L-O-V-E making, then yestodaY we had a lovely romantic bath together before going to have some professional photos done. He loved his pressies and thought they were all wicked, i got loads bless him. But its not all about the pressies but that we had a lovely time together.

There you have it!

And Good Night!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    fair enough

Nothing wrong with that.

Glad you had a nice time sweetcheeks, if people don't like you discussing things that's there problem to be honest - it's not as if anyone is forcing them to read or respond ;)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    briggi wrote: »
    Seems there are a few burgeoning superiority complexes on show in this thread.

Having just read this thread for the first time :o - I have to agree with this completely! I'm gutted tbh :grump:
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that.

Glad you had a nice time sweetcheeks, if people don't like you discussing things that's there problem to be honest - it's not as if anyone is forcing them to read or respond ;)

Thank you Helen