Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

I suppose thanks are in order

2

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what about my request?:flirt:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    YOUTHNET
    We dont do alcohol induced hallucinations, but we can help you get over them, but if we did;
    They'd probly be the best in the world

    241uhw0.jpg

    Smirnoff Ice. Shame on you.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote:
    Smirnoff Ice. Shame on you.

    smirnoff ice and stella
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    They say he's older than time itself. I once heard he was made entirely out of thesite.org wristbands and can recite pie to 4 figures!!!!

    I used to be able to, but my memory isnt what it once was.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    I'm taking a guess at 28/29.

    I may look that, but that's only because of very expensive and dangerous operations.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No. But while your mind may have stagnated your belly, by all accounts, has lost none of its pie retaining capabilities.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    No. But while your mind may have stagnated your belly, by all accounts, has lost none of its pie retaining capabilities.

    I do have a portly figure certainly, but that's only right and proper in a man of my class and age.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    I do have a portly figure certainly, but that's only right and proper in a man of my class and age.

    I assume you meant 'that's only right and proper in a man of no class and age'
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    I assume you meant 'that's only right and proper in a man of no class and age'

    That's almost witty of you young man, but given you are effectively a modern day serf I fail to see why I should listen to a word you say. In my day you'd get transportation for such impertinence.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    That's almost witty of you young man, but given you are effectively a modern day serf I fail to see why I should listen to a word you say. In my day you'd get transportation for such impertinence.

    I have to be honest I didn't read any of that. My eyes have an uncontrollable compulsion to shy away from senile drivel.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    I have to be honest I didn't read any of that. My eyes have an uncontrollable compulsion to shy away from senile drivel.

    It is more likely to be poor eye sight brought on by your gruel only diet.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    \
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    It is more likely to be poor eye sight brought on by your gruel only diet.

    Keep talking old man...while you can still string a sentence together.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Keep talking old man...while you can still string a sentence together.

    We really are slipping down a moral abyss arent we, it used to be that peasants of your shockingly low class wouldnt even look at me, let alone this kind of back chat. I'm just happy I wont be around all that much longer to witness the rise of your sort. Now run along with your disturbed frog and your eyepod or whatever you young scumbags get up to.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Does it involve the octopus's?

    Octopi, please.

    Come on people. Octopus, goes like dominus, 2nd declension masculine noun.
    Dominus, domine, dominum etc. etc.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    We really are slipping down a moral abyss arent we, it used to be that peasants of your shockingly low class wouldnt even look at me, let alone this kind of back chat. I'm just happy I wont be around all that much longer to witness the rise of your sort. Now run along with your disturbed frog and your eyepod or whatever you young scumbags get up to.

    I suppose they don't make a Stanna Stairlift for moral abysses so be careful not to break a hip on your way down.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    I suppose they don't make a Stanna Stairlift for moral abysses so be careful not to break a hip on your way down.

    :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    I suppose they don't make a Stanna Stairlift for moral abysses so be careful not to break a hip on your way down.

    No, apparently they dont. National Service is what we need to sort you unruly ruffians out. No one was stealing mobiles from each other in the trenches!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    No, apparently they dont. National Service is what we need to sort you unruly ruffians out. No one was stealing mobiles from each other in the trenches!

    And I know a lovely little retirement home that's a perfect cure for a bad case of the 'good 'ol days.'

    In fact a lot of veterans seem to think the conditions there are pretty similar to the trenches so you should love it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm intrigued as to why a geriatric would want want a pink/purple stuffed octopus. Something quite unseemly about that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    And I know a lovely little retirement home that's a perfect cure for a bad case of the 'good 'ol days.'

    In fact a lot of veterans seem to think the conditions there are pretty similar to the trenches so you should love it.

    What and leave the Estate?! What would the servants do? I cant put them out of work, not after so many years loyal service.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Infinite wrote:
    I'm intrigued as to why a geriatric would want want a pink/purple stuffed octopus. Something quite unseemly about that.

    There is something unseemly about most things I do, I've got away with it for this many years, I'm not changing now.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    What and leave the Estate?! What would the servants do? I cant put them out of work, not after so many years loyal service.

    I have a strong suspicion that to a man of your quality the word ‘estate’ means a spacious Volvo, with few redeeming features and kids seats in the boot. Forgive me if I don't seem terribly impressed with your doddering ramblings.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    I have a strong suspicion that to a man of your quality the word ‘estate’ means a spacious Volvo, with few redeeming features and kids seats in the boot. Forgive me if I don't seem terribly impressed with your doddering ramblings.

    You've not heard of Bongington Hall?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    You've not heard of Bongington Hall?

    Yeah its a high rise building just down the road near Archway...oooh...that kind of estate.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My geography's not great, but I don't recall too many estates (country estates) in London...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Yeah its a high rise building just down the road near Archway...oooh...that kind of estate.

    Dont remind me, there is an ongoing defamation suit about that place, youths of your ilk used the name without any care to the damage it might to do my standing in the county.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    Dont remind me, there is an ongoing defamation suit about that place, youths of your ilk used the name without any care to the damage it might to do my standing in the county.

    Surely the damage to your standing was done by those arthritic, knobbly knees you hobble about on so gracelessly?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Surely the damage to your standing was done by those arthritic, knobbly knees you hobble about on so gracelessly?

    I was speaking metaphorically, something you seem not to understand, which isnt all that surprising knowing the woeful lack of schooling you recieved.

    And anyway, they may be arthritic, but they are certainly not knobbly, I can still keep up with the hunt like the best of them.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    I was speaking metaphorically, something you seem not to understand, which isnt all that surprising knowing the woeful lack of schooling you recieved.

    And anyway, they may be arthritic, but they are certainly not knobbly, I can still keep up with the hunt like the best of them.

    Yes. I was using wit. Something you clearly left somewhere in the trenches along with your youth. And, it would seem, your sense of reality.
Sign In or Register to comment.