Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Your boyfriends cheating on you with me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

Theres a guy I've like and he likes me.But he has a g/f of three years. We plan on hooking up. I'll hook up with him if he wants to hook up with me, I dont care what anyone says. Im not a whore, slut or anything, I really like him and we have crazy chemistry. So far we havent done anything together, just a little touching.

But I'd like to know what a girl would feel like if her b/f cheated on her. He invited me over but im still contemplaiting,what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    I think you shouldnt. If you do, at least wait for him to break up with her, as this is really nasty.

How would you like to find out your boyfriend that you have loved for 3 years cheated on you with some random - what she would think - whore?

Not nice
  • Options
    He should beakup first then you can go and do your thing... Otherwise he might as well use you both and fuck you both... If you had at least a tiny bit of respect for his gf as a human being you will ask him to break up with her...
  • Options
    If you had at least a tiny bit of respect for yourself you'd ask him to break up with her....
  • Options
    I think she`d be pretty devastated.
    He needs to break up with her first.
    Dont be the "other woman". Youre doing yourself an injustice if you are, and it will never be any good.
    If he cares about you, he would split up with his gf, and if he cared about her, he wouldnt be flirting with you.
    It sounds to me like he just wants his end away with two girls and youd be a fool to go along with it.
  • Options
    He should beakup first then you can go and do your thing... Otherwise he might as well use you both and fuck you both... If you had at least a tiny bit of respect for his gf as a human being you will ask him to break up with her...

:yes: Be honest - would you like it if you were her and found out something like this? I somehow doubt it.
  • Options
    Have you ever been cheated on?

Clearly not.

It hurts like a bitch. Don't be so fucking selfish. At least get him to break up with her first.
  • Options
    If you really want to be with him, then you'll have no problem asking him to finish with her (and he'll have no problem doing it, if he feels the same way). If you're just after using someone elses boyfriend for a good time, then you're a bitch, because there's plenty of single men for that.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:

Clearly not.

It hurts like a bitch. Don't be so fucking selfish. At least get him to break up with her first.
    :yes:
    clearly you don't mind being used by him.
  • Options
    And for all you know, he could split up with her, get with you and do exactly the same thing to you...
  • Options
    why would you want to meet up with someone you knew had a girlfriend?

would you like it if it was the other way around? doubt it.

okay so i've done it myself but i shouldn't have and it was 2 years ago. :p
  • Options
    She'll probably find out u two are banging anyway once they break up so it'll still hurt just as much.
  • Options
    the lad i slept with seemed to treat his girlfriend like shit. he always used to ring me up while he was at work and he had my name under a lads name. i hear they're engaged now!
  • Options
    yeah just put yourself in the other girls position and think about how you would feel.......ask him who he really wants, because the only innocent prson in this is the other girl
  • Options
    rairaib wrote:
    Hey

Theres a guy I've like and he likes me.But he has a g/f of three years. We plan on hooking up. I'll hook up with him if he wants to hook up with me, I dont care what anyone says. Im not a whore, slut or anything, I really like him and we have crazy chemistry. So far we havent done anything together, just a little touching.

But I'd like to know what a girl would feel like if her b/f cheated on her. He invited me over but im still contemplaiting,what do you think?
    How do you think a girl would feel if her BF cheated on her? How would you feel?

I cant see there being a relationship because if he cheats on her why wouldn't he cheat on you.

It may sound hard but dont hook up with him, how would you feel?

Karma my friend.
  • Options
    why would you want to be with someone who would cheat?
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:

Clearly not.

This may be just a shag or two for you, but it'd be devastating for his gf. And if you want it to be more than that anyway, you should ask him to break up with her. This guy just seems to want the best of both worlds, and you shouldn't give it to him that easily. Have some more respect for both his girlfriend, and for yourself!
  • Options
    b31210240.jpg
  • Options
    Can't really top what MrG said lol but year.

If I were his gf and I found out he'd been cheating - I'd be on the warpath for the both of you. Don't do it. Plain and simple.
  • Options
    Whatever happens, happens I guess. However, I dont think its a good thing.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:

Clearly not.

Yes my kind of reaction. Would be tempted to hit someone who asked me that q. in real life, saying 'I dont really mind, just a bit of touching so far'. But then again I'm in the 'been cheated on' club.
  • Options
    But woudnt it be better if I just did stuff with him, rather than ask him to break up with his g/f. If I asked him to break up with his g/f that would be selfish, more selfish than just wanting to do him.
  • Options
    Though this may get a major flame...

You're a whore if you intend on doing this. That's all.
  • Options
    rairaib wrote:
    But woudnt it be better if I just did stuff with him, rather than ask him to break up with his g/f. If I asked him to break up with his g/f that would be selfish, more selfish than just wanting to do him.
    He´s a loser for suggesting it. I´m sure you can do better.

It seems worse to me that he is ´arranging´to cheat on her, worse than if he just got carried away with someone in the heat of the moment.
  • Options
    rairaib wrote:
    yes and its so "selfless" wanting to just have him cheat on her so you can get a shag.

Either youre not into him THAT much, because you dont want a relationship, in which case its COMPLETELY selfish to even consider "doing him", or you have no confidence in your worth that a man shouldnt be with you to the exclusion of others.
  • Options
    rairaib wrote:

In one way, no. What would you do if his girlfriend found out what you were doing with her boyfriend? Put yourself in her position...

It would be better if you two stopped seeing each other and you got a boyfriend who doesn't already have a girlfriend...
  • Options
    rairaib wrote:
    you're being selfish anyway - no regards for his girlfriend. He's such a dick arranging to cheat on his girlfriend, and you're letting him do it just because you want some action. Sounds pretty selfish and stupid to me. At least if he broke up with her he'd be single and he can do all the girls he wants.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    you're being selfish anyway - no regards for his girlfriend. He's such a dick arranging to cheat on his girlfriend, and you're letting him do it just because you want some action. Sounds pretty selfish and stupid to me. At least if he broke up with her he'd be single and he can do all the girls he wants.

Though this may get a major flame...

You're a whore if you intend on doing this. That's all.

Mean but true.
  • Options
    everyone else aside, don't you want someone of your own? do you not think you are worth having someone interested in you and not just what's in your pants? Cos that's all it is, you are kidding yourself. You get sex from him, then he goes back to his gf and acts like a bf while he's with her. He won't even do that for you. Loser!
    And watch out for his gf finding out, she might be hard as fuck and a woman scorned....
  • Options
    God, this is ridiculous. People have no consideration for others. I can't believe you still think it's a good idea after such prolonged thought. If my boyfriend cheated on me then I'd be devastated. But hey, what do you care?
  • Options
    yeah, she's just gagging for a fuck