Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your boyfriends cheating on you with me

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im not a whore in any way. Im a virgin, honestly, but I really like this guy, and i feel this is a once in a life time thing.
  • Options
    Honestly I would want a relationship with him but im scared because im unsure. I dont know what to do.... i should just move on but i feel like im already attached.
  • Options
    Yes but I want him. I dont want anyone else. And whats a woman scorned?
  • Options
    "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." It's a proverb.

Quite honestly this is a terrible idea, it's only going to end up with people getting hurt, you included. You don't want to lose your virginity to a guy who only sees you as a vagina, to put it bluntly, and if he's thinking of cheating on his girlfriend then that's all he does see you as. If he was interested in you as a person then he'd have dumped his girlfriend before hitting on you.

How old are you? Because you seem very young, no guy is a once in a lifetime opportunity, there are plenty of fish in the sea and sure, if you keep casting your net into this one little rockpool then he's all you're going to catch, but look elsewhere and you'll find others you want just as much. Might take a bit of searching, but they're out there.
  • Options
    rairaib wrote:
    Im not a whore in any way. Im a virgin, honestly, but I really like this guy, and i feel this is a once in a life time thing.
    Did you know that it's actually possible to have sex more than once in your life? What do you mean once in a lifetime? Why the fuck would you want to lose you virginity to someone who doesn't give a shit about you? I guarantee that if you really like this guy, then sleeping with him and watching him go back to his girlfriend will hurt far more than never seeing him again, far more than if she finds out and beats the shit out of you. Ask anyone on this board. Sleeping with someone who you have feelings for, but who doesn't have them for you is a huge no no.

And if you think you can't do better than this dickhead, then you've got some real self-esteem issues. I know everyone's been a bit harsh on this thread, but seriously, it's in your own interest to take their advice and tell this guy to fuck off.
  • Options
    wildchild wrote:
    "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." It's a proverb.

Quite honestly this is a terrible idea, it's only going to end up with people getting hurt, you included. You don't want to lose your virginity to a guy who only sees you as a vagina, to put it bluntly, and if he's thinking of cheating on his girlfriend then that's all he does see you as. If he was interested in you as a person then he'd have dumped his girlfriend before hitting on you.

How old are you? Because you seem very young, no guy is a once in a lifetime opportunity, there are plenty of fish in the sea and sure, if you keep casting your net into this one little rockpool then he's all you're going to catch, but look elsewhere and you'll find others you want just as much. Might take a bit of searching, but they're out there.

thanks this is just the guy that I've had the most sexual desire for, and it turns out that its muttual, it will be hard to find another guy that you know is on the same level as you. Im 19.
  • Options
    The title of this thread reminds me a bit of Jeremy Kyle.
  • Options
    rairaib wrote:
    Honestly I would want a relationship with him but im scared because im unsure. I dont know what to do.... i should just move on but i feel like im already attached.

Just move on & forget about him.
  • Options
    rairaib wrote:
    thanks this is just the guy that I've had the most sexual desire for, and it turns out that its muttual, it will be hard to find another guy that you know is on the same level as you. Im 19.
    stop thinking with your fanny and think with your head!
    it isnt mutual feelings. He will fuck you and wont be interested in you after - FACT. and whether you believe it now, you will fill like a piece of shit, because that is as much worth as you are giving yourself and what he is giving you.

piece of advice - NEVER settle for being someones bit on the side.
    The right person will come along one day - probably sooner than you think, and it wont be this bloke, even if you do fancy him at the moment.
    If you let this guy cheat on his girlfriend with you, then rest assured, you will get karma and someone you love will cheat on you. Thats how life works. You reap what you sow.
  • Options
    You're willing to be a bit on the side for some random prick? That doesn't make you a whore, it makes you a $1 whore. Him and his girlfriend aside, do you really have no self respect?

And in answer to the original question, if you came near my boyfriend with thoughts like that I would be leaving an indent of my fist in your face.