Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

13% of UK Muslims believe the 7/7 bombers should be regarded as martyrs

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    i think he means the thread about wanting an english parliament/executive

and i really dont think you have done well in that thread luke, well for your standards yes you have, but for a well structured argument you havnt, takes me ages to understand what you are saying half the time

and you hardly entice anyone to read further with the way you behave at times
    Mate, from reading the thread again it didn't seem at times you didn't have a clue how the Uk nor the devolved systems worked. I'm glad I cleared that up for you. :thumb:

I've been haved very well, you're the one sputing the pathetic comments.
  • Options
    read the times today:
    in the supplement times2 theres a thing about what muslims think and what the typical british person thinks, and youll see on lots of things they see things the same way

also i hate how the media are giving an impression of us vs them, when in fact it is possible to be 'british' and muslim at the same time, this is also due to 'community leaders' who often put their views above those of whom they represent
  • Options
    For a middle aged failure you're very mature. :rolleyes:

If you think 34 is middle aged, you're in for a shock when your balls finally drop and you stop wearing short trousers.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    If you think 34 is middle aged, you're in for a shock when your balls finally drop and you stop wearing short trousers.

:lol::lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Blagsta wrote:

Post of the week tbh.
  • Options
    The sound of pure unadulterated truth! :thumb:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Post of the week tbh.

Yep... Will have to save it for next week...
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    I would of thought you were only 3.4 years.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    I would of thought you were only 3.4 years.

:lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    Its no wonder dis finds that funny, him and luke are about equal when it comes to originality and wit.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Its no wonder dis finds that funny, him and luke are about equal when it comes to originality and wit.
    nice compliment. :)
  • Options
    The prosecution rests m'lud.
  • Options
    My brother is muslim, white, born in this country, converted to islam a few years ago, now my nephew has converted too hes also a staunch supporter of George Bush :rolleyes: :yeees:
    You get all sorts in every religion. There is no such thing as a muslim community any more than there is a CofE community. Its thousands of different churches, millions of different people with a spectrum of political beliefs as diverse as you like.

This is the truest thing I've read here, there are over 1 Billion people on this planet that are classed as Muslim, about 1 in every 5 or 6 people in the world are Muslim so anyone trying to say what they think is a waste of time. The vast majority are ordinary men & women that just want to go about their daily lives without harming anyone or being harmed themselves.

No Poll is going to reflect enoug people's views to be worth the paper it was written on.