Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who's up?
  • Options
    Sezer, Lea and Richard, from the looks of the BB website.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Sezer, Lea and Richard, from the looks of the BB website.

:yes:

Sezer should be evicted, i'd imagine.
  • Options
    I hope so.

I can't stand Grace.
  • Options
    Why do people go on the show thinking that the 'arrogant bully' routine is actually going to work?
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Why do people go on the show thinking that the 'arrogant bully' routine is actually going to work?

Well to be fair it's got people through quite far into the show in the past.
  • Options
    yes, but they'll never win, and usually end up being very unpopular with the public when their time is eventually up.
  • Options
    It's starting to go the same way as last year, with the group that like to think they're God's gift and then everyone else scattered about as outsiders.
  • Options
    Please, please, please get Sezar out. My teevee is starting to look vulnerable as every time that wanker comes on screen and he opens his big fat gob I want to throw something at it.

Arrogant tosser that he is.

*breathes*
  • Options
    Please, please, please get Sezar out. My teevee is starting to look vulnerable as every time that wanker comes on screen and he opens his big fat gob I want to throw something at it.

Arrogant tosser that he is.

*breathes*

Agreed!
    His arrogance has just become sickening to watch now. That fact he said, he thinks he'll be safe no problem if he's up against just Lea cause all the girls will keep him in, is a joke.

I would sooo just love to prove him wrong by making him the 2nd person to walk out. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction in letting him stay in the house, thinking he can provide good entertainment with his act.
  • Options
    I have a few more comments on this thread.

I liked George probably more than anyone else seemed a good guy, and I hate Grace the only reason she didn't want him to leave was because she new it would hurt her in the nominations. Also George is already loaded he doesn't needed a famous lifestyle, therefore he left, I say good on him.

Grace wants to win so bad she is in there for fame and fortune, why she wasn't up for nomination I will never know hopefully she goes soon.

Richard seems ok especially for a gay man.

That new blonde housemate annoys the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Richard seems ok especially for a gay man.

Are most gay men not 'ok'?
  • Options
    city_boy wrote:
    Are most gay men not 'ok'?

No, most gay men are over the top narcissist drama queens. Vile of the highest order.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    No, most gay men are over the top narcissist drama queens. Vile of the highest order.

Excactly e.g. Shabaz, and when gay men are like that I hate them but Richard is ok.

Most gay man are over the top and that's when they annoy me.
  • Options
    Most gay man are over the top and that's when they annoy me.
    How many gay people do you know? :chin:
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    How many gay people do you know? :chin:

That was excatly what I was thinking! I don't think it is wise to stereotype gay men as you should anyone else.
  • Options
    I'm really hating Imogen - she was with Grace on the whole 'we hate glamour models, they're vile tramps etc'.. yet I've just seen her in a pvc catsuit in my bf's latest Zoo/Nuts mag :confused: :no:.
  • Options
    Oh dear God.

Dawn is now on a hunger strike.

Apparently, she is claiming BB kept her as a prisoner and is wanting all the footage of her so that she can prove something or other :|
  • Options
    Lea will go this week.

And Pete's true character will turn up soon.
    Can;t believe Mikey got wound up last night...damn
  • Options
    Oh dear God.

Dawn is now on a hunger strike.

Apparently, she is claiming BB kept her as a prisoner and is wanting all the footage of her so that she can prove something or other :|

what a dickhead.

i hope she dies. (not all that serious before someone picks me up)
  • Options
    i think its going to be between richard and lea as to who goes on friday. I dont particularly like sezer (i like richard waaay more and hope he stays) , but for some reason i dont think sezer will get as many votes as the others.

i dont particularly want her to go - but yeah, i think lea will definately go on friday.
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:

And Pete's true character will turn up soon.

Pete will win.

I've never seen someone so crazy, yet so down to earth and matish on the show. he's a good lad. probably one of the only ones I'd give the time of day to, but Glynn's alright as well.
  • Options
    I don't think it's possible for anyone to maintain being themselves for such a long period of time in such a confined space and this kind of social situation.
  • Options
    I hope Sezer goes on Friday. It was great when he was so up for voting and then he couldn't, his reaction was priceless.
  • Options
    I hope Sezer goes on Friday. It was great when he was so up for voting and then he couldn't, his reaction was priceless.

That was hilarious! He is such a twat. Really hope he goes on Friday. It would give his wee gang such a shock.
  • Options
    actually don't mind sezer so much.

his arrogance adds a little spice and humour.

i think a week's survival would really boost his ego and consequently bring him totally down for his inevitable chop. ;)

Lea to hook it.
  • Options
    I think it would give his ego more of a shock than anything else!
  • Options

Did anyone else think tosser when he strutted in pretending he was boxing saying "someone is going to get knocked out"
  • Options
    Yep.
  • Options
    he's an arse like, but i don't mind him TOO much. i suppose he reminds me of a few people i know, and im interested to see how he does, cause i know they'd be totally the same in there.