Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh it's gonna get good.

When the two women came out, I wondered why they had put two women in as it seemed unbalanced.

I thought that ashlin was pretty at first, she has nice hair but she looks as though she's had one chemical peel too many and her boobs are very fake looking.

Imogen and Grace are so up themselves, especially Imogen who prances round in her bikini working as a 'hostess' and considers that such a classy profession compared to being a glamour model. Like there is a difference.
    i think grace is a snob who needs a good slap. yeh nikki is annoying, but grace just reminds me of your typical bitchy girl school bully. she's always sniggering behind nikki's back and saying stuff about her and just making her feel small. if she doesnt like nikki, why cant she just get on with it instead of being a bitch. i dont like nikki but i am startin to feel sorry for her because of grace.
    I think it's unfair that Lisa's being portrayed as a bunny boiler over Pete, y'know. The other night when she was all 'you'd better get back into this bed right now!', she was laughing - I thought it was pretty clear that she was just pretending to be all nagging and possessive for humour.

When her and Pete had that chat she didn't have a strop about it or owt. I get the impression she likes him, and hoped the feeling was mutual but isn't overly obsessive about it, like I think C4 are trying to make out.

Grace and Nikki both do my head in. Nikki'll get more nominations because she's in-your-face annoying, but Grace seems to be really two-faced. Really, really hope they wind up against each other for eviction, it'd be all out war!

George went up in my estimations last night for going out to make sure Nikki was ok, I thought that was really sweet. But apparently he's planning to walk tomorrow, which is a bit gutting. :(
    So, George has walked then. He was half decent as well. Shame
    ButtonMoon wrote:

Really? Bloody hell. Another.
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    Gutted :crying:
    GoodFella wrote:
    Really? Bloody hell. Another.

Dropping like flies this year. It is a farce
    cant believe how many are going.

Nominations today people, who do you think will be up. I think it'll be Grace, Nikki and Lea/Richard
    Nikki and Lea i think, i hope i get to see Nikki kicked out friday night before i leave for america, it'd make my day.
    Thats if they evict this week. They might leave it for a week, because George walked out.
    I hope they do have nominations - it's my favourite bit!
    Thats if they evict this week. They might leave it for a week, because George walked out.

I was going to say, they can't keep bringing replacement housemates in, by the end of the series it'd be a joke.
    Haha there's a Hate Grace club on the channel 4 forums :D I personally can't stand the whore.
    Haha there's a Hate Grace club on the channel 4 forums :D I personally can't stand the whore.

I must admit I just can't decide. I mean, the lads are great (mostly), I have nothing against most of them, and thats simple enough (I think Richard's ace, Glynn and Pete and Sezer are also ace, Mikey annoys me...)

But I don't particularly like any of the girls. Nikki probably annoys me the most.... I find myself shouting at the TV at her. But I don't particularly like any of the others - but I don't hate them.

Overall, I'd probably say I like Grace the best out of the girls... but I don't like her. If that made any sense :chin:
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Sezer are also ace,

:eek: are you serious? He's the most big headed tosser. Can't stand him.
    In retrospect you do have to feel sorry for nikki. I'd love to hit her but maybe that's just the way she is, Grace is a snob and there's nothing I hate more than snobs. Get 'er out.
    Sezer seems proud that he is a bully. I couldnt believe how smug he was thta he said he had bullied people out of the house and then that he would bully the new arrivals out. I really cant stand him, he seems to forgot that the camera picks up everything he says.

Grace again showed how she just thinks of herself. George told her his secret and what does she do, goes and tells everyone because she knows that she'll end up getting nominated. Really hate Team Smug (Sezer, Imogen, Grace, Mikey).
    I love that Richard's calling the in-group the 'plastics' from Mean Girls :lol:

But yes, Sezer is a complete tosspot. He's a f-ing bully.
    Imogen is a bitch and follows the group in their bitching.
    And Grace is just pure evil. She's totally manipulating people into believing that she really isn't bitching about people when she blatently is.

Don't they realise that it's all on film? we're watching everything?
    Are they that arrogant that they think they're going to be edited to look like a happy family? :no:

Grace should be worried when nominations come up. The minute she's up, I'm voting my ass off.
    My opinions of the housemates have changed quite a lot now.

Sezer is a total arse!!! I liked him at first but now I just want to punch the screen when he speaks! He is being so mean about that new girl. I think Imogen needs to disassociate herself from him cos she's becoming bitchy as well.

Grace is sooooo annoying!! How can she claim that she doesn't look down on anyone when she is blatantly looking down at Nikki? I don't particularly like Nikki but hate Grace more.

I really like Pete now. Didn't like him much at first but he seems like a really lovely genuine guy now. I liked that he stood up for the new people last night.

Still like Richard and Lea is growing on me as well.

Mikey is just a bit dull really.
    Surely Sezer and Imogen should be banned from nominating this week, surely this counts as discussing nominations:

Sezer: I hate Richard, if everything goes to plan this week then Richard is going to get a shock when nominations ar announed. Im glad we didnt nominated today because i might of nominated someone different.

Imogen: He will get a shock, i know who ill be nominating, known from the start
    So was the real reason George left bacause he couldn't handle 'fame'? Surely he has watched BB before?? Or am I missing something?
    film_buff wrote:
    Surely Sezer and Imogen should be banned from nominating this week, surely this counts as discussing nominations

Nope. Davina said on the first night that this year, housemates are free to discuss nominations so the two of them are you just giving the producers what they want.

Is it tonight we find out about nominations?
    Sorry Doc you are worng on that one, Imogen and Sezer are banned:

Banned
    i hate sezar so much. i hate bullies and he is a blatant bully, and it makes it worse he is proud of it. if i ever saw him id plonk him one straight on his nose! and grace just reminds me of the bitchy girls at school who think everyone loves them when actually no one can stand them. my opinions have also changed towards the housemates.

Pete to win!
    :eek: are you serious? He's the most big headed tosser. Can't stand him.

That's what I like about him. It's hilarious to watch him think he's god.
    i hate sezar so much. i hate bullies and he is a blatant bully,

what makes you think he's a bully? i haven't got that impression...

eta: it appears that some of you only recently think sezer is a bully. i missed it yesterday...?
    what makes you think he's a bully? i haven't got that impression...

eta: it appears that some of you only recently think sezer is a bully. i missed it yesterday...?
    he was saying how he was going to bully the new girl with the blonde hair and saying he bullied the other housemates out
    film_buff wrote:
    Sorry Doc you are worng on that one, Imogen and Sezer are banned:

Banned

:lol: About time that they got something coming to them :D
    Tweety wrote:
    :lol: About time that they got something coming to them :D
    :yes: Agreed, Sezer at least. hope he's up for eviction.

ETA: oh yeah baby he is! Get him out