Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    Don't you think, that if everyone thought like Nikki the world would be simpler? There would be so much amazement as well ... like 'ooooh' all the time.
  • Options
    cezar has got to go tonite
  • Options
    Haha bye bye! Fuckin ell 91% of the vote he got!
  • Options
    Thats great that is. Couldn't stand the bloke.
  • Options
    91% of the vote, that makes his eviction even better. Does he realise how hated he is? If he doesnt he soon will. He is going to get a grilling from the press about his bullying, i hope someone quotes that speech about "bullying the new people" when they ask him a question
  • Options
    WAT A RESULt!!!!!!!
  • Options
    he is gonna get proper booed on his way out.... that'll piss on his bonfire
  • Options
    I thought he would be unpopular but not 91.6% of the vote!!
  • Options
    YeeeeeeSS
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    His face was just a picture. I'm glad I watched it just for his unbelievable reaction.

To think that he was so sure he was staying, to the point of calling his parent's trip "a wasted journey" and nearly not packing his suitcase to having over 91% of the vote.

Classic BB moment :D
  • Options
    Aww, I wanted Richard to go. Pffft.

Nikki is growing on me also! i never thought i would say that.

Grace is such a bitch though! hate her.
  • Options
    Davina sucks at interviewing, its time to replace her let Dermot or Russell do it.

Everyone wanted him to be asked about why he took pride in bullying people instead we spend the whole time talking about how much he likes women and what a lad he is. Then asking if it was real with Imogen, all they had to do was show him the clip where she says "on the outside i wouldnt ever date sezer". That would piss on his bonfire.

Also was it just me or does Sezer have brown teeth, he just needs to brush twice a day
  • Options
    ha ha, sezer was horrid when the new people came in and so sure he would stay, he deserved to go. i feel a bit sorry for imogen though, quite like her.

funniest bb moment though was on last nights programme when it showed nikki asking sam questions in the garden

nikki - 'so you do realise that you're going to have to go for gay guys?' :lol::lol:

cos im sure she never thought of that :rolleyes:
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Davina sucks at interviewing, its time to replace her let Dermot or Russell do it.

i think all the bb presenters are wicked, each one of them suits the slot they have really well. even davina, i love her, she cracks me up, dermot cracks me up, so does russel, i dont think any of them should be replaced
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Also was it just me or does Sezer have brown teeth, he just needs to brush twice a day
    Not only that but he's rather quasimodo in the fact that one of his eyes is significantly higher than the other. Rather shrek-esque :lol:
  • Options
    I was well happy to see Sezer go. Though I do think Davina is getting soft in her old age when interviewing the housemates. No fun that way.
  • Options
    Haha when Sezer was getting booed Grace was shouting "we will all get booed, we will all get booed". Oh yes your team deffo will because you are hated

Now she thinks a fix, haha, your talking shit love.

Also since when has BB been a team game, now she says that one of her team will win BB. Doesnt she understand the rules, the public vote on individuals not teams

I HATE GRACE
  • Options
    Grace needs to go, she thinks she's queen fucking bee.

And the way she keeps saying fucking is fucking annoying me :grump:
  • Options
    When did Nikki go from living with Mummy and Daddy to throwing a tantrum about them staying and joining the "normal" people?

Grace should stay in. It's fun watching what she thinks is her kingdom crumbling around her.
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    Grace should stay in. It's fun watching what she thinks is her kingdom crumbling around her.
    She's too annoying though, I wish I'd bought a kitkat so I could go in there and twat her with the giant grass bunny :grump:
  • Options
    Grace has GOT to go! She is fucking awful. Fucking fucking fucking. Urgh.

Nikki needs to stay away from them lot before she gets dragged into Team Smug.

Nikki or Pete to win!
  • Options
    Oh my lordy lord. I was watching this morning, and they showed Imogen in the bathroom shaving her armpits - then - without even rinsing the razor (she was dry shaving) she placed it back on the shelf. Ewwwwwww.

Sorry, just needed to state my disgust.
  • Options
    I fucking hate Grace. That is all.
  • Options
    I don't like Grace, and I'm starting to really dislike Lisa too. She gives all Manchester girls a bad name, her vocabulary is limited to fucking this and fucking that with a bit of shit and piss on top.

We're not all like that. :D
  • Options
    Grace needs to stay, I'm rather enjoying hating her.
  • Options
    Lea needs a slap.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    What do you all make of sam?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Grace needs to stay, I'm rather enjoying hating her.

Sorry but that girl needs to go she is pure poison! :mad: I just don't get how someone can be such a bitch and then just lie about everything - she's like a 12 year old bully who needs a good hiding :razz: In an ideal world she'd be up for eviction against Sam this week and then Sam would win and show Grace what a shallow, heartless, vicious little madam everyone has seen her to be.

*deep breath*

Ok rant over :D