Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gf Wont Give Blowjob

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is all part of oral sex! And my gf wont even give me a blowjob. Is there anyway im gonna get one out of her, because us men love em! What can i say to her? Ive asked her over and over again..

Comments

• Options
    Have you asked her why, rather than demanded them off her?
  • Options
    whatabitch
  • Options
    :lol:

neither will mine, you'll get over it :(

seriously though, she'll just get rid of you if she thinks the only reason you're with her is for the physical aspect of things
  • Options
    But im not just with her for sex, although it is nice now and again!
    And yes i have asked her why, and she said "i dont like doing it" lol it sounds really childish.
  • Options
    It isnt childish to not like doing it
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    Ive asked her over and over again..

and thats why your a class A nob :thumb:
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    What can i say to her? Ive asked her over and over again..

Nothing.

If you've actually been direct enough as to ask, and she's said "no" then my advice to you would be step off or you're going to make her unhappy in the extreme, and turn it into a huge issue within your relationship. Sure, we all like to get what we want sexually but you have to weigh up whether a spot of fellatio is worth it.

Whether or not she has any intention of giving you a blow job EVER (she may well not, for whatever reason) then you're more than likely rapidly diminishing the chances of it happening by going onandonandon about it. No one likes to be nagged. ;)
  • Options
    k thanks

And Claire im not a nob
  • Options
    :lol:

so there!
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    But im not just with her for sex, although it is nice now and again!
    And yes i have asked her why, and she said "i dont like doing it" lol it sounds really childish.

Some people dont like things. Some blokes dont like giving oral to women either. It works both ways. Dont be so fucking rude about it.
  • Options
    oooooooooooooooooo. calm yourself
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    Claire im not a nob

Lies
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    k thanks

And Claire im not a nob

yes you are for thinking a woman is just a consumable sex object to do with as you please
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Lies

:yes:

people like you make men look bad. tbh i think she should get rid of you, and fast
  • Options
    Stop asking, who cares, there is more in a relationship than oral sex, seems like you are getting sex anyway... let her be and she might come and decide to do it on her own... it's not abig deal...
  • Options
    lol I can see what people are saying but I really hate all this holyer than thou shit.. why should he feel bad if he likes getting blown and wants his girlfriend to do it??

Believe it or not that is what a lot of people get into relationships for, compansionship and PHYSICAL/SEXUAL interaction...

I would keep asking too, as long as he's not being demanding or nasty about it.

If it means that much to you and you don't like her that much dump her for someone who will blow you is my advice as it probably last anyway if you're not getting what you want at such a young age, lol..

I'd hang in there though, when I was younger it would take a while for them to do it sometimes, but a lot of them are like pringles, once they pop, just cant stop! ;)

Man I'm going to get some shit for this post
  • Options
    You've been with the lass for 9 days ffs. Grow up and start thinking with your brain rather than your dick. If a boyfriend of mine was treating me like shit in this way he would be chucked before he could even think blow-job.

Back off her, stop being a twat, and give up asking for things she's not willing to give yet.

I don't know how the hell you can complain about not getting it enough after 9 days, yet you turn around and say you think you love the girl. What do you want, a shag every mealtime? Give her some respect. :impissed:
  • Options
    lol I can see what people are saying but I really hate all this holyer than thou shit.. why should he feel bad if he likes getting blown and wants his girlfriend to do it??

He shouldn't, but constantly asking after she has said no isn't on. When she's ready and willing she'll do it, and I can't believe he's putting so much pressure on her after 9 days of being together.
  • Options
    stop being such a selfish knob - she doesn't like doing it. Not every girl in the world likes to suck on a dick.
  • Options
    lol.. WHY WASNT I GAY WHEN I WAS BORN.. SOMETIMES I WONDER!

LOL, JUST JOKING.

IM NOT NAGGING HER LIKE THAT, ITS JUST BEFORE WE HAVE SEX I KINDLY ASK, AND WHEN SHE SAYS NO.. I NOW SAY ALRIGHT... FAIR ENOUGH.

BRAD
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    lol.. WHY WASNT I GAY WHEN I WAS BORN.. SOMETIMES I WONDER!

LOL, JUST JOKING.

IM NOT NAGGING HER LIKE THAT, ITS JUST BEFORE WE HAVE SEX I KINDLY ASK, AND WHEN SHE SAYS NO.. I NOW SAY ALRIGHT... FAIR ENOUGH.

BRAD
    so why is it so hard to understand? blowjobs aren't the be all and end all
  • Options
    I didn't know they'd be together 9 days, that is some bad shit!

And I didn't mean constantly ask, but I mean if you ask once and she says no you're probably gonna try again a week later lmao.

I'm nice really girls! ;)
  • Options
    And to think my bf doesn't give a shit whether I do it or not, and at the beginning of the oral development of the relationship, didn't want me to... wow.
  • Options
    Just get your dog to do it.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Tbh, if she doesnt want to do it, leave her alone, its her choice. if it means that much go find someone else to be with, Your gf would probs be happier with someone else that didnt try an make her do things she doesnt want to anyway.
  • Options
    Let's face it, there are nicer things to do than suck dick...

To be fair, unless you both enjoy a sexual act together then it's selfish.
  • Options
    Just get your dog to do it.

:lol: Careful with its teeth tho... Believe me I know... :D:p
  • Options

To be fair, unless you both enjoy a sexual act together then it's selfish.
    exactly. Theres nothing worse than feeling pressurised into dong something sexual you dont want to.
    If you pressure her into doing it and shes already told you she doesnt want to, then youll be just using her - surely a large part of the enjoyment will be removed when you know shes hating every minute of it.
    Just find things you BOTH enjoy and do those instead.
  • Options
    i don't like doing it either and it's not childish, i do give my boyfriend blowjobs but if he keeps asking me as if it's something he expects, then i say no. I'm more likely to do it if he doesn't ask me at all or if i feel comfortable enough to do it. That said, he doesn't give me head because he's not particulalry fond of it and i don't ask because i don't mind even though i know it's good. It's all about compromise.