Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Gf Wont Give Blowjob

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    exactly. Theres nothing worse than feeling pressurised into dong something sexual you dont want to.
    If you pressure her into doing it and shes already told you she doesnt want to, then youll be just using her - surely a large part of the enjoyment will be removed when you know shes hating every minute of it.
    Just find things you BOTH enjoy and do those instead.

Spot on :yes:
  • Options
    Spot on :yes:

Ah shaddup and blow me :lol:
  • Options
    would you really enjoy if she didnt?

if its a matter of her not wanting to try it, perhaps if you make her horny enough she mgiht do it to return the favour

just dont force or emotionally blackmail anything

ps - im dreading this forum in a month or 2 when school holidays bgein :lol:
  • Options
    Ah shaddup and blow me :lol:

no thanks.
  • Options
    Please will you, please will you, please will you? ;) :banghead:
  • Options
    lol how rude
  • Options
    shit, been with the gf tonight,

Was reallt stunned when she said "ive been rapped!"

now i didnt know how to react. but now i think i understand why we're lacking sex in the relationship.

She wants me to help her get through it and try and help her proper. How can i do this??????????????/
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    shit, been with the gf tonight,

Was reallt stunned when she said "ive been rapped!"

now i didnt know how to react. but now i think i understand why we're lacking sex in the relationship.

She wants me to help her get through it and try and help her proper. How can i do this??????????????/

Lay back on sex demand and listen to what she have to say...

You might find some good information here ...
  • Options
    thanks for that
  • Options
    Yeah, you can't keep asking cause it'll put her off even more and you might run the risk of losing her. If you give her head, then stop- fair both ways then.

As for the rape :( As the last poster said, listen to what she has to say. She will need to talk to someone and get it all off her chest.
  • Options
    I don't like giving my girlfriend oral because i get a stiff neck haha.
  • Options
    Wow. Whatever you do. Stop asking. Girls tend to overanalyze everything. She'll think you're only in it for the sex - Which immediatly I thought when I just saw the title of this thread. From your girlfriends perspective, why do something you don't want to do to someone who doesn't care about you?
    I'm sure she gets the picture, she knows you want it.
    But look at it from her perspective again.. It seems like it'd be pretty gross. Now I've never received, nor want to receive a blowjob. I think it's gross.. and i'm the fucking guy.

So, be nice to her, drop the asking, drop the convinving, let her do what she wants. If you don't get it, fuck it. Would you want her doing it even though you know she didn't want to? But you never know, she might realize that it'd make you happy, and if you're a good boy... :naughty:
  • Options
    Wow. Whatever you do. Stop asking. Girls tend to overanalyze everything. She'll think you're only in it for the sex - Which immediatly I thought when I just saw the title of this thread. From your girlfriends perspective, why do something you don't want to do to someone who doesn't care about you?
    I'm sure she gets the picture, she knows you want it.
    But look at it from her perspective again.. It seems like it'd be pretty gross. Now I've never received, nor want to receive a blowjob. I think it's gross.. and i'm the fucking guy.

So, be nice to her, drop the asking, drop the convinving, let her do what she wants. If you don't get it, fuck it. Would you want her doing it even though you know she didn't want to? But you never know, she might realize that it'd make you happy, and if you're a good boy... :naughty:

I agree that not getting a blowjob is not a big deal but I think now that he knows she has been rape getting a blowjob is the last of his worries.
  • Options
    elasticity wrote:
    I agree that not getting a blowjob is not a big deal but I think now that he knows she has been rape getting a blowjob is the last of his worries.

Uh yeah I agree with this
  • Options
    nor want to receive a blowjob. I think it's gross.. and i'm the fucking guy.
    I agree. The thought of it :s
  • Options
    Now I've never received, nor want to receive a blowjob. I think it's gross.. and i'm the fucking guy.

As long as your personal hygiene is up to scratch, there really isn't much to gross out about (the spit/swallow debate is another topic) ... and as far as the sexual experience is concerned, most men probably rate oral sex very highly because it is a fantastic sensation when done well.

To think it's gross is probably somewhat irrational. If you could analyse the reasons for your misgivings and tried it, I am sure you'd be very happily surprised ... ;)
  • Options
    W Now I've never received, nor want to receive a blowjob. I think it's gross.. and i'm the fucking guy.
    :confused::confused:
    whats gross about it, as long as youre clean?
  • Options
    Maybe your nob smells :p

seriously though, so what if she doens't want to give it. Saying she doesn't like to isn't childish, acting the way you are is.
  • Options
    On the rape line.

Listen to anything she wants to say, but you can't do all of it. It would be best if she talked to some kind of professional. There are phonelines, websites and real people out there to talk to.

I understand that you can get help from Victim support even if she doesn't want to report it to the police. Another line would be her GP.

You could offer to support her if she wants to get any further help, either keep her company, reassure her, go with her to any appointments.

Hope thats some help.
  • Options
    Ive offered her all of this support but she doesn't even want to tell her perents, she wants to keep it disclosed and try to forget about it. When i offer her help she just shouts and refuses, so theres nothing else i can do.

And as for you tweety, i shower and wash my nob with soap 2 times a day so it and me are both perfectly clean and stunning!
  • Options
    Just as long as she knows your their for her. That's all I'd want off of my man.
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    i shower and wash my nob with soap 2 times a day so it and me are both perfectly clean and stunning!
    Well, there you go - that's your problem. you don't smell like a man, you smell like soap - and who wants that in their mouth. :D
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:
    Well, there you go - that's your problem. you don't smell like a man, you smell like soap - and who wants that in their mouth. :D
    Your post reminds me of when I was always threatened to have my mouth washed out with soap for saying 'shit' when I was about 11. I even tried it to prepare myself for what it would be like :yuck:
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Your post reminds me of when I was always threatened to have my mouth washed out with soap for saying 'shit' when I was about 11. I even tried it to prepare myself for what it would be like :yuck:

... and now you wash your mouth out with cum. My, how you have grown! ;)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    ... and now you wash your mouth out with cum. My, how you have grown! ;)
    :lol: may have had wash my mouth out with, like, bleach lol, for saying the word 'cum' then lol.
  • Options
    Your all discusting.

Why would i want my nob to smell? When washed with soap it doesnt smell or taste of anything.
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    Your all discusting.

Nice general term there mate :thumb:
    Some of us are quite nice actually.
  • Options
    wrote:
    brad18When washed with soap it doesnt smell or taste of anything.

You had personal experience of how your penis tastes then eh? :naughty:
  • Options
    lol i wish i could actually. But no, i just imagine it would be like that
  • Options
    Ron Jeremy?