Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Gf Wont Give Blowjob

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You had personal experience of how your penis tastes then eh? :naughty:
    One can quite easily learnt he art of auto fellatio aslong as they are not fat.
    brad18 wrote:
    Your all discusting.
    we're not the ones trying to get their partner to do something they don't want to.
    Why would i want my nob to smell?
    why would you want it not to? The crotch, like the armpits, is designed to have a smell. Of course, few people would want it to smell bad, but that's a different thing altogether.
    When washed with soap it doesnt smell or taste of anything.
    it tastes wrong.
    One can quite easily learnt he art of auto fellatio aslong as they are not fat.

Serious?!

I thought you had to get your ribs removed to be able to do that?! :eek:
    Who would want to give themselves head anyways? ewwww
    er, me. Imagine how freak it would look to see a girl licking herself out.
    katralla wrote:
    er, me. Imagine how freak it would look to see a girl licking herself out.

could be useful in the bedroom tho...
    my_name wrote:
    It's just a different way of masturbating.

Sounds like you don't have the love of the cock.
    my_name wrote:

marylin manson... but then he's quite a freak anyway
    could be useful in the bedroom tho...
    What so she can do all the hard work herself, and you can just come in at the end and take all the glory? :D
    What so she can do all the hard work herself, and you can just come in at the end and take all the glory? :D

Well yeah :D

But for men... to have all the... erghm... orifices close by... it can be really fun... :D
    Girls often just dont like doing it, by the sounds of it if she says she doesnt like it she has tried it before. Its not the most plesent experience to some girls. Il do it for my guy but hes lucky to get one once a month if not less. The more you pressure her the less likely she is to do it! Give her a break and then one day if your lucky she might suprise you!
    brad18 wrote:
    This is all part of oral sex! And my gf wont even give me a blowjob. Is there anyway im gonna get one out of her, because us men love em! What can i say to her? Ive asked her over and over again..

not read the whole thread, but you need to get real. its not a fucking obligation for her, if she doesn't want to, tough shit. her decision, don't be such a selfish little prick
    If your girlfriend refuses to give you oral sex, there could be several reasons behind it. She might be inexperienced and thus lack confidence at giving oral sex. Maybe she's never done this at all. The reasons could be more complicated, perhaps going as far as sexual abuse when younger. I can only speculate. All I would say is that pressuring her is certainly not going to help matters. Only reasoned debate amongst the two of you will.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    If your girlfriend refuses to give you oral sex, there could be several reasons behind it. She might be inexperienced and thus lack confidence at giving oral sex. Maybe she's never done this at all. The reasons could be more complicated, perhaps going as far as sexual abuse when younger. I can only speculate. All I would say is that pressuring her is certainly not going to help matters. Only reasoned debate amongst the two of you will.
    Or on the other hand, she might just not like doing it.
    Or on the other hand, she might just not like doing it.
    There is simply no way of knowing. The only thing they can do is talk about it and see what's behind all this, then work out a way forward accordingly.
    Some people don't like oral sex, so what's the big deal? Don't push her into things she doesn't wanna do, coz you just sound like you're after her for sex, and you sound like a pig who doesn't respect her wishes. If I was her, I would dump you and find a better, grown up guy who doesn't think that if he doesn't get a bit of head he'll explode.
    __tink wrote:
    Some people don't like oral sex, so what's the big deal? Don't push her into things she doesn't wanna do, coz you just sound like you're after her for sex, and you sound like a pig who doesn't respect her wishes. If I was her, I would dump you and find a better, grown up guy who doesn't think that if he doesn't get a bit of head he'll explode.
    Harsh.
    Harsh.

but true
    but true
    Was waiting for that. :p
    Was waiting for that. :p

I know its harsh but I hate men like him. Haha. :p
    __tink wrote:
    I know its harsh but I hate men like him. Haha. :p
    I think boys was the word you were looking for there.
    Haha yes. He can't be classed as a man really, can he?
    __tink wrote:
    Haha yes. He can't be classed as a man really, can he?

nope :no:
    It is a bit crap when a girl refuses to do it. But of course, you can't pressurise them or even bring it up really. I like doing it to them so I'd still do it regardless of whether I get it back though.
    \
    Tee hee, this made me laugh. "Reasoned debate", ie, you telling her how much you want a blow job, her eventually seeing reason and backing down and agreeing to it.
    You never know, a well put together Powerpoint presentation might be just the ticket.
    dump her and find someone else who will suck your dick, who may not be as intelligent or funny or fun to hang out with
    I find that girls who give head are always intelligent, funny and fun to hang out with :yes:
    \
    \
    O_o wrote:
    not read the whole thread, but you need to get real. its not a fucking obligation for her, if she doesn't want to, tough shit. her decision, don't be such a selfish little prick

How am i the one being selfish if i lick her out?