Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Essex Girls

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    SCREEAAMER wrote:
    Thank you for your reply which was actually related to my first one.
    no probs, I would advice against the "txt tlk" though, as it is a tad difficult to read.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    no probs, I would advice against the "txt tlk" though, as it is a tad difficult to read.

ok then. i will do. thank you for telling me nicely to refrain from using 'text talk' rather than in the same type of manner that most other people have replied to me.
  • Options
    SCREEAAMER wrote:
    ok then. i will do. thank you for telling me nicely to refrain from using 'text talk' rather than in the same type of manner that most other people have replied to me.
    Don't take to heart anything thats said, and You'll be fine.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Not had much experience with Essex girls, if they are like their stereotype its a shame I haven't met more.
  • Options
    I guess im an essex girl as ive lived here since I was 4. I dont think I really fit the stereotype though, nor does anyone I know.
    I have a feeling the original stereotype was more about greater London/Romford kind of essex than where I live though. tbh you get chavs everywhere and I think thats what the stereotype is
    *shrugs*
  • Options
    . tbh you get chavs everywhere and I think thats what the stereotype is
    *shrugs*

exactly. essex is not unique.
  • Options
    I never really think much of Essex girls as I've never been there and don't know anyone from there.
  • Options
    You have proved yourself worthy of the stereotype. Well done.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Seems to have learnt how to speak now. So reply time.

Learnt your lesson, I hope ;p The net doesn't tollerate "txt spk" too well.

Anyway. Essex Girls, there are plenty of "actual" Essex Girls here (Damn it sucks) but plenty of alright girls too. More of hte former though, sadly.

Essex Girls appear, at least the whole stereo type, to have spread nation wide. Plenty of slappers everywhere now, seem to be the female version of the "chav" or "ned".
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    Hmm I dunno, I've been to quite a few places around the country and essex does have more of them, or maybe I just notice it more in essex

Well she seems one of those "typical Essex girls" and if shes a English student she will deffo not be at uni, probably GCSE maybe an AS course, no uni student would do an essay on Essex girls if they had any respect for there course.

It's 'their' not 'there'. You stupid bint.

I think those sorts of stereotypes exist everywhere but the Essex one has just been picked up on more.
  • Options
    i think that hellfire sufficiently provides a stereotype of ignorant fuckwit
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    1 - learn to spell
    2 - did you ask the mods to post this? if not.. should ask
    3 - you say your a language student, im guessing what, primary school? I've seen better spelling from a 5year old, BETTER, not BETTA and YOU not U and AGAIN not AGEN, it's not like one letter takes a whole decade longer to write

Post of the week.

For all the wrong reasons.

Given that the average tangerine has more linguistic flair than you hellfire, you might want to.......I dunno......never ever post again?
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    hmmm if your serious, essex girls suck. majorly..specially if there white stileto wearing blonde bimbos,

Im from essex so I can say that,

if it's spam. which it probably is then.. worst peice of spam ever

Funny, you weren't thinking any of that bollocks the countless times you tried to chat up my girlfriend...
  • Options
    Funny, you weren't thinking any of that bollocks the countless times you tried to chat up my girlfriend...

ooooooooooooooooooooo :shocking:

alrite shinester
  • Options
    ooooooooooooooooooooo :shocking:

alrite shinester

'Sup?

Hows Teuchterville? :razz:
  • Options
    Hellfag got owned.
  • Options
    To be honest, I don't think anything of Essex girls. I don't really know any girls from Essex apart from a few on here and they are all lovely :)

Although Chantelle was really a bit ditzy on BB but I loved her anyway!
  • Options
    How could you love her? doesn't she get on your nerves? I found her to bug me like hell.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    How could you love her? doesn't she get on your nerves? I found her to bug me like hell.
    and you still tried to chat her up in a vain attempt to get someone to like you?
  • Options
    So...flaming the noob is bad but turn it into yet another flame Hellfire thread and everythings good again... :yeees:
  • Options
    wtf, im on about chantelle so stfu
  • Options
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    So...flaming the noob is bad but turn it into yet another flame Hellfire thread and everythings good again... :yeees:

where did i ever say either turn of events was ok?

i must admit i find it mildly amusing, hellfire hates essex girls so much, is randomly abusive towards them, yet was trying to chat one up, and sounding funny and hypocritical in the process
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    wtf, im on about chantelle so stfu

so whats rise's quote about
  • Options
    i know fucking know it was probably when i first joined the board I cant even remember tbh.. it was like, 3years ago
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    i know fucking know it was probably when i first joined the board I cant even remember tbh.. it was like, 3years ago

still it does sorta prove something, even if it was 3 years ago

you dont think about things in a controlled and normal manner
  • Options
    how the fuck would you know what I think

and for your information I've changed so much since first joining this place, im actually mostly a different person,
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    where did i ever say either turn of events was ok?

i must admit i find it mildly amusing, hellfire hates essex girls so much, is randomly abusive towards them, yet was trying to chat one up, and sounding funny and hypocritical in the process

The comment was in general. Not just directed at you, dude.

I hate everybody but I've chatted more than one person up in my life :p
    Just because you hate a stereotype doesn't mean there's not exceptions to the rule.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ffs leave of Essex for a second kplz ;( There ARE good towns - Colchester is pretty ace.

I live here... oh wait, that isn't a plus.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    how the fuck would you know what I think

and for your information I've changed so much since first joining this place, im actually mostly a different person,

Still a complete fucknugget though eh?
  • Options
    Graeme, stop saying "fuck". It's making your argument that little bit less valid, 'cause it makes it look like you're trying to be all hardandcool, and as such failing.

OP - I don't think there's such a thing as "Essex girls". Yeh, you get slutty girls walking round in mini skirts and heels, but you get that pretty much everywhere nowadays, I think.