Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Essex Girls

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    PS: Franki doesn't live in Braintree because I've never, ever seen her.
    That's because Franki spends all her time at college in COLCHESTER. If you wanna see me in Braintree, come visit me at work on Saturday.

And since when do you go to Braintree, Mr. I-Will-Never-Go-To-Braintree-If-It-Kills-Me?
  • Options
    Got bored after reading page 4.
    If Rise&Shine is referring to Emz - noone really counted Southend (I think that's where she's from) as anything, let alone in Essex until the last year or so ;) Plus she's not the stereotypical Essex gal.

Now some people seem to be a little confused..or it might just be me. By 'Essex Girl' I do not refer to chav (burberry, 'common' accent (doesn't sound their t's etc), argos soverign rings etc) per say - put slapper (as people have put it). Mini skirts all year round, playboy necklace (or anything playboy), boots, short tops all year round and the 'common' accent etc etc. LOL like a hooker hahaha!

Edit: Franki - because I was told if I fancied another shag I had to go to her place..which is in Braintree. And I have once a week for about 3 months :p lol
  • Options
    Got bored after reading page 4.
    If Rise&Shine is referring to Emz - noone really counted Southend (I think that's where she's from) as anything, let alone in Essex until the last year or so ;) Plus she's not the stereotypical Essex gal.

Now some people seem to be a little confused..or it might just be me. By 'Essex Girl' I do not refer to chav (burberry, 'common' accent (doesn't sound their t's etc), argos soverign rings etc) per say - put slapper (as people have put it). Mini skirts all year round, playboy necklace (or anything playboy), boots, short tops all year round and the 'common' accent etc etc. LOL like a hooker hahaha!

Edit: Franki - because I was told if I fancied another shag I had to go to her place..which is in Braintree. And I have once a week for about 3 months :p lol

bad bad boy :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Slapper. You, not her.

Where in Braintree does she live then, eh? And why didn't you tell me so I could come and harrass you? And OMG do I know her?! :p
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Slapper. You, not her.

Where in Braintree does she live then, eh? And why didn't you tell me so I could come and harrass you? And OMG do I know her?! :p

id be amused if it was your sister :D
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    id be amused if it was your sister :D
    I sincerely doubt it, because she only broke up with her last bloke 2 months ago, and has been in almost permanent hysterics ever since.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I sincerely doubt it, because she only broke up with her last bloke 2 months ago, and has been in almost permanent hysterics ever since.
    i thought she was like that in general?
  • Options
    ...I am seeing her ya know...
    She lives in the posh-end near the HUGE Tesco's (not the one in town).
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i thought she was like that in general?
    Nah, she's usually pretty cheerful. But meh.

Got a fucking car, though, cause she was being all emo. Eugh.
  • Options
    sl2vt0.jpg
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Violette wrote:
    i think you're all losers for having a go. you're allowed to type in pink text and she was only asking a question. jesus. some of you are narky bastards.

Spot on. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Using Comic Sans MS as a font was the crime, I think.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    :yes:
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    :yes:
    True, but the rest of the criticism was rather vociferous. If she'd written the text in blue, for instance, I'd be fine with it. Fuschia hurts the eyes, where the other colours are fine to me.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

Call out TheSite police! :rolleyes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Call out TheSite police! :rolleyes:
    There I was, visiting the thread, hoping Skive had said something funny. How disappointed I feel now.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    There I was, visiting the thread, hoping Skive had said something funny. How disappointed I feel now.

You shoudln't be so cocky mate, especially as not too long ago it was you that everybody was needlessly picking on.
    Weekender Offender