Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Orgasms

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your-babe wrote:
    mine are a lot more frequent than every month, sadly.

Isn't that like not right?!
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :yes: Spot on

so much better then a male orgasam lol
  • Options
    30 seconds! QUOTE]

30 seconds! Geez you girlies are lucky... What would you do without us men? :D

DON'T SAY VIBRATOR BECAUSE IN MY WORLD THERES NO SUCH THING! :p:p
  • Options
    i actually think im lucky though, i dont know if everyone gets them like that and I certainly know I didnt until recently and i was still more than happy with what I got. Even now I dont always get such extended ones.
  • Options
    A nice happy warm-feeling release. Mine have always been like that.
  • Options
    it is different almost every time for me, sometimes its just like a lovely release and gentle good feelings, sometimes its mindblowing, sometimes it lasts for few moments, sometimes for 30 seconds! sometimes its just the one, sometimes its again and again and again in huge multiple waves of pleasure.
    It depends on so many things :)
    yeh that pretty much describes it for me.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    yeh that pretty much describes it for me.

Your so sexy btw! :heart:
  • Options
    Am I the only guy who's had a multiple one before?! It's all about the pelvic muscles (the ones you use to stop yourself having a wee), stop moaning and get exercising, then you can control them to your heart's content :D
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Medically- christ knows.
    But they are a REAL pain up the arse, is annoying, as means I can't get intimate as often as I'd like to- for certain reasons!

Ello, there! :D:heart:
  • Options
    Bbbooooommmm!!!
  • Options
    it is different almost every time for me, sometimes its just like a lovely release and gentle good feelings, sometimes its mindblowing, sometimes it lasts for few moments, sometimes for 30 seconds! sometimes its just the one, sometimes its again and again and again in huge multiple waves of pleasure.
    It depends on so many things :)

I agree with my love, Rainbow. We must not forget that my 2inch pecker gave her great orgasms :naughty:
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Medically- christ knows.
    But they are a REAL pain up the arse, is annoying, as means I can't get intimate as often as I'd like to- for certain reasons!

Golly *hugs*

If you dont mind me asking, HOW often? that'd suck. I get pissed off with mine as it is
  • Options
    varies, but the good ones for me are kinda like the balloon idea, but the pressure builds up throughout my body, like every cell is being inflated, then every muscle clenches, then it feels like waves of the kind of tension & relaxation you get from a bloody good massage are rushing from the opening of my fagina, all the way up the length of my boyfriend's penis, and then on up through my body, this is follewed by palpitations and clenching, rhythmic throbbing of my pussy around his penis and my heart feeling like its gonna explode. lurvely. its worth periods (actually i sometimes am more horny and more easily turned and stimulated during my period)
  • Options
    It feels like when you've been bursting for a wee for hours, and you get to have one.

Which makes sense, as its the same nerves.

Seriously, it depends. Intense pressure being released. How long the pressure is applied for depends on how nice the release is. I've come for 20 seconds at least in the past.
  • Options
    When i was climaxing to get me first orgasm i couldnt handle it because it was so intense i had to tell him to stop. :blush: THAT is how intense they are.....like all your muscles are soooo tense and then they all relax. Awwww such a good feeling :yes:

plus....periods really arent that bad, mine r 4 days long and every 34 days....so its all good but it really doesnt matter - some girls arent in pain the whole time - i am just about 4 hours on the first day.
  • Options
    Really is E that good? Do you get physical pleasure.

(total pathetic naive never done drugs in my life here :blush: )

Yeh well not as good as an orgasm (or else we'd all be doing it 24/7) but you do get some awfully good sensations. Tingling down the back and all that. Though that's only true the first few times doing it. After a while it's not as profound as it used to be.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Yeh well not as good as an orgasm (or else we'd all be doing it 24/7) but you do get some awfully good sensations. Tingling down the back and all that. Though that's only true the first few times doing it. After a while it's not as profound as it used to be.

Well I've learned something new, I thought it was more like emotional/mental euphoria but the tingling down the back sounds nice. :razz:
  • Options
    jenni3089 wrote:
    When i was climaxing to get me first orgasm i couldnt handle it because it was so intense i had to tell him to stop. :blush: THAT is how intense they are.....:yes:
    You lucky girl... :yes:
  • Options
    a thick blurry heartbeat.
    okay, that was the first thing that came out of my head.
    :love::blush:
  • Options
    I was just gonna say, "DAMN ORGASMIC!"
    But then... I guess that's a given, huh?
    x
  • Options
    jenni3089 wrote:
    When i was climaxing to get me first orgasm i couldnt handle it because it was so intense i had to tell him to stop. :blush: .

i sometimes have to tell them to stop when it's a bit sensitive. it's too much in a nice way, but really is too much!
  • Options
    jenni3089 wrote:
    When i was climaxing to get me first orgasm i couldnt handle it because it was so intense i had to tell him to stop. .
    I get that quite often, especially around ovulation time, they become REALLY intense, I had to get him to stop several times. Now ive learnt to just relax into it and even if its that strong, its not gonna give me a heart attack, even if it feels like it sometimes lol. I just have to relax and enjoy it.
  • Options
    But sometimes it can be so intense that it actually is impossible for me to let him continue. Dammit...heh.
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote:
    But sometimes it can be so intense that it actually is impossible for me to let him continue. Dammit...heh.

...and THATS why womens orgasams are better then mens! :thumb:
  • Options
    .......TRUE!! But what's the best way to get a girl to orgasm? Just keep working on her lol i hate to sound like my girlfriend is a piece of meat....she isn't but she is quite an animal......not literally that was just a metaphor!
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote:

I totally agree with you, sometimes my orgasms are so intense that they become almost painful.
  • Options
    I totally agree with you, sometimes my orgasms are so intense that they become almost painful.

Jesus Christ!!! :shocking:
  • Options
    a nice pain obviously :naughty:
  • Options
    I've been without a bf for 3 months... and this thread has only made me realise how sexually frustrated I actuall am. Dammit.
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote:
    I've been without a bf for 3 months... and this thread has only made me realise how sexually frustrated I actuall am. Dammit.

I ain't getting laid at all at the mo, imagine how I feel!! :crazyeyes