Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Orgasms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What does an orgasm feel like to you?

Comments

• Options
    Like someone blowing up a lovely balloon in my fanny only for it to pop and release a fucking amazing feeling.
  • Options
    Yea agreed there
  • Options
    Girls get so much better orgasams then guys.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Girls get so much better orgasams then guys.

They get multiple ones, for starters.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Like someone blowing up a lovely balloon in my fanny only for it to pop and release a fucking amazing feeling.

That plus my whole body seems to shake.
  • Options
    It feels like I'm pissing molton lava and I just want to die. Oh wait, I'm getting confused with gonorrhea. An orgasm? Hmm, they feel like I've just found a tenner on the floor and there's a Penny Chew sale on down the road :yippe:
  • Options
    yup its true.

And they can get multiples or just have individual orgasams again and again and again, plus there are these mind blowing exepreinces, with shaking and all sorts.

A mans orgasam is short and sweet but not in the league of the girls orgasam.
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:
    An orgasm? Hmm, they feel like I've just found a tenner on the floor and there's a Penny Chew sale on down the road :yippe:

You are one funny guy. Love it.

I think Becky summed it up pretty well!
  • Options
    awesome. :thumb:
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    A mans orgasam is short and sweet but not in the league of the girls orgasam.
    Yeah but we get to shoot a hot sticky load of creamy cum wherever we want. They can keep their "multiples" and their "body shakers", I aint swappin' my Love Ammo for NOTHIN'!!1!
  • Options
    Lol!!

I have to say, you do get some satisfaction from seeing the results of your labours lol.

Still, earth shattering, body shaking, multiple, red faced, squirting, eye blurring, screaming orgasams that women have, are far better then our loaded ammo.

Unless maybe, your Peter North ;)
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:
    Yeah but we get to shoot a hot sticky load of creamy cum wherever we want. They can keep their "multiples" and their "body shakers", I aint swappin' my Love Ammo for NOTHIN'!!1!

Lol at that

Can't really describe the feeling, but its damn good :D

I guess it differs from person to person :confused:
  • Options
    it is different almost every time for me, sometimes its just like a lovely release and gentle good feelings, sometimes its mindblowing, sometimes it lasts for few moments, sometimes for 30 seconds! sometimes its just the one, sometimes its again and again and again in huge multiple waves of pleasure.
    It depends on so many things :)
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:
    Yeah but we get to shoot a hot sticky load of creamy cum wherever we want...
    Yes, but that can get very messy if you shoot it "wherever", couldn't it? :p

I wonder how many men would like to become a woman for 24 hours so they can find out what the female orgasm is like...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Yes, but that can get very messy if you shoot it "wherever", couldn't it? :p

I wonder how many men would like to become a woman for 24 hours so they can find out what the female orgasm is like...

i have thought about it :blush:
  • Options
    Pressure being release... Which feels good obvisouly...
    The more pressure the biggest the orgasm will be...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    yeah but theyd never want to go back!
  • Options
    yeah but theyd never want to go back!
    Much as I'd like to know what it's like to have breasts, I'm not sure I'd be as keen on having periods.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Much as I'd like to know what it's like to have breasts, I'm not sure I'd be as keen on having periods.

Yep but it means you can carry a baby which aint such a bad deal.
    And also with a woman brain multitasking become much easier.
  • Options
    (1) Yep but it means you can carry a baby which aint such a bad deal.
    (2) And also with a woman brain multitasking become much easier.
    (1) I've never thought about what that's like until now.
    (2) Good point. Hmm...
  • Options
    Yep but it means you can carry a baby which aint such a bad deal.
    And also with a woman brain multitasking become much easier.
    You've got to be kidding.

From start to finish most periods last about a week. That's a QUARTER of your ADULT LIFE spent aching, grumpy, in pain, oh yeah and BLEEDING OUT OF YOUR GENITALIA!

And what for? So that at some point you can carry a baby? You mean that the monthly pain is so that you can have 9 months of increasing uncomfort which climaxes in something the size of a water melon squeezing out a hole which really shouldn't stretch that far?

No thanks :no: I'm quite content with my Hunter Gatherer role within the nuclear family. If I was given the opportunity to bleed out my dick for quarter of my life and then give birth I'd politely decline.

:crying:

And what the heck's "multitasking" anyway? An urban myth if you ask me.
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:

From start to finish most periods last about a week. That's a QUARTER of your ADULT LIFE spent aching, grumpy, in pain, oh yeah and BLEEDING OUT OF YOUR GENITALIA!

And what for? So that at some point you can carry a baby? You mean that the monthly pain is so that you can have 9 months of increasing uncomfort which climaxes in something the size of a water melon squeezing out a hole which really shouldn't stretch that far?
    :lol: :yes:
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:

No thanks :no: I'm quite content with my Hunter Gatherer role within the nuclear family. If I was given the opportunity to bleed out my dick for quarter of my life and then give birth I'd politely decline.

BRAVE Dave... :lol:
    Brave Dave wrote:
    And what the heck's "multitasking" anyway? An urban myth if you ask me.

Not an urban myth at all. Even some men can multitask, it is just easier with a woman brain as their design make multitasking easier to achieve, but not all woman can multitask either.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    confused about your stats... what if I umm... had 'more frequent' periods than that?!

Well, most girls start to have periods between the ages of 12 and 17 and not from birth, so it would probably average out even if you did have more than one peroid a month. And if you did have more than one a month, wouldn't that be wrong anyway?!!
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:

Oh my, my periods are not that bad...not to be too graphic but seriously for many women thats a major over reaction.

Edited because i sounded a bit harsh, i hate typing tone! :wave:
  • Options
    It's hard to describe but being on E's is as close as you're going to get.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    It's hard to describe but being on E's is as close as you're going to get.

Really is E that good? Do you get physical pleasure.

(total pathetic naive never done drugs in my life here :blush: )
  • Options
  • Options
    Not an urban myth at all. Even some men can multitask, it is just easier with a woman brain as their design make multitasking easier to achieve, but not all woman can multitask either.
    Yeah but my point is, what the dickens is multi-tasking? Sure, it means being able to do two or more things at once but EVERYONE does that. I can walk, talk and even juggle apples all at the same time if I want. People say "Women are better at multitasking" but what does this actually mean? Give me an example. It just sounds to me like one of those things that people say but don't actually know what it means.

Hang on, I've got to stop typing a moment so I can inhale some more air. Damn I wish I could multitask :(
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    :yes: Spot on