Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Orgasms

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had my 2nd one ever through sex last night and i was shaking, like trembling and i started tearing up. It was odd
  • Options
    I had my 2nd one ever through sex last night and i was shaking, like trembling and i started tearing up. It was odd

Wow. :shocking:
  • Options
    If I am not SUPER turned on to no end, i think i stop a little bit to early in sex.
    If a girl gives me a hand job tho it's amazing.

She keeps jerking after i already came, forcing every drop out :p normally I cannot go on after first cum, cuz my whole muscles go limp and the lust-killing hormone (can't remember the name) is spilled.

when a girl does it tho, i start feeling incredibly weak and vulnerable lol: My muscle power is vanishing, i feel really strong contraction down there and suddenly a jet of jizz is shooting out, without really being able to say when exactly, like, when you pee.

a few seconds after that I feel so powerless I just want to roll on the side and find eternal sleep.