Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

worst kiss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ergh i had the WORST kiss imaginable last night :no:
everything was going well with this guy i met, until i kissed him goodnight.. and my god, it was if he was trying to eat my face!! :yuck: i havent looked in the mirror yet today but i wouldnt be surprised if i have teeth marks round my mouth! eww it was horrible

id like to see this guy again but i dont know if i can get past it!!

when was youre worst kiss?? what happened?!!
interested :D

Comments

• Options
    I was once at a house party, and the girl sat next to me decided to suck my face. It was like being attacked by a horde of rabid slugs. Yuck :(
  • Options
    I have a horrible memory of one of my exes shoving his tounge so far down my throat I heaved. For a *short while* after that, I avoided using tounges. :lol:
  • Options
    I am an excellent kisser, and have only kissed girls who are excellent kissers.

I don't do crap kisses.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I am an excellent kisser, and have only kissed girls who are excellent kissers.

I don't do crap kisses.

How you can tell? Do they smell different?! :confused:
  • Options
    The second time i ever kissed my ex-boyfriend - urgh it was revolting. It was like he was trying to remove my tonsils with his tongue :yeees:
  • Options
    too much slobber :|
  • Options
    my worst kiss was with an italian guy i knew. he used his teeth like he was goin to eat me as he was kissing. it made me cringe to think about it for ages :(

i also hate washing machine kisses.
  • Options
    I had the worst kiss last year. Briefly starting going out with this guy I met through a mate. Everything was good until the kiss. Was like he was attempting to eat me alive. I tried to get him to follow my lead, but just wasnt happening. He had not a clue.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    my worst kiss was with an italian guy i knew. he used his teeth like he was goin to eat me as he was kissing. it made me cringe to think about it for ages :(

I kissed a Portuguese (sp?!) bloke once, he was well fit but when he kissed me he stuck a tongue-full of catarrgh (again, sp?! haha) into my gob. I was sick a record 17 times the next day and had to miss school. He didn't get to kiss many more girls... ;)

I also snogged another guy who came to kiss me - and I could see how wide open his mouth was about 5 seconds before he actually reached my face... he basically ate my head. Foul.
  • Options
    I had one guy who when we kissed he'd open his mouth a bit and push his tongue forward a bit and waggle it, and he wouldn't do anything else at all, not a thing. It was weird.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

thats exactly what this guy did!! he used his teeth a lot and it was pretty foul :sour: i kept leaning away so hed try and get the message i didnt want to kiss him again lol but.. he didnt get it :p whenever my attention wasnt on him thats when he 'attacked'!!
  • Options
    washing machine kisses urgh! and teeth knockers!! i kissed a girl once and it was awful!! teeth all ove rthe place eww...it put me off kissing for years cos i thought i was the problem...turns out it wasnt me but im still concious of it
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i had this lad who actually kissed from my chin up to my nose! the whole of the bottom half of my face was engulfed in his mouth!! :yuck:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i had this lad who actually kissed from my chin up to my nose! the whole of the bottom half of my face was engulfed in his mouth!! :yuck:
    :lol: that sounds ming ....sorry but it also seems funny...
  • Options
    I had one guy, the kiss wasn't bad, but he had facial hair and he smashed his face on mine so bad he ended up rubbing the skin on my chin raw that it started bleeding.
  • Options
    Schnook wrote:
    :lol: that sounds ming ....sorry but it also seems funny...
    oh god it was! i was traumatised for a week! and to make matters worse, i was covered in dribble...god i think im about to make myself sick just reliving the moment...to OP: i am charging you for my psychiatrist bills for dredging up hideous repressed memories!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    oh god it was! i was traumatised for a week! and to make matters worse, i was covered in dribble...god i think im about to make myself sick just reliving the moment...to OP: i am charging you for my psychiatrist bills for dredging up hideous repressed memories!

lol i do apologise but i have brought up memories of bad kisses now and its getting me all insecure :yes: so were even...ok? hehe
  • Options
    Schnook wrote:
    lol i do apologise but i have brought up memories of bad kisses now and its getting me all insecure :yes: so were even...ok? hehe
    all right then!! haha!..dont say im never fair.
  • Options
    I have experienced bad kissers before. too much slobber and all that...but my current partner and I are great kissers and our lips match perfectly! :-)
  • Options
    How you can tell? Do they smell different?! :confused:

It's easy, just be dominant in the kiss.

Using tongue is horrid.
  • Options
    washing machine kisses have to be the worst. :yuck:

or when they're laying ontop of you and push their tongue right to the back of your throat and don't give you chance to do anything. apart from be unable to breathe.
  • Options
    there was this guy who used to open his mouth up far too wide and then do the washing machine. no mouth movement at all, just open wide and swizzle tongue.

sometimes you can be dominate and train them but sometimes people just don't get the hint.
  • Options
    Never had any crap kisses, astonishingly.
  • Options
    my worst kiss i guess wasnt really a kiss but when i was in a club once sat down with this girl she thought it would be nice to bite my neck...like a friggin vampire! it hurt like hell so i just pushed her off, got up and walked off.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    my worst kiss i guess wasnt really a kiss but when i was in a club once sat down with this girl she thought it would be nice to bite my neck...like a friggin vampire! it hurt like hell so i just pushed her off, got up and walked off.
    my ex used to like biting my neck during sex :grump:
  • Options
    Erm I think it was my second or third ever kiss, we both didn't really know what we were doing properly and it was really shitty.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    my ex used to like biting my neck during sex :grump:

i dont mind little nibbles on my neck and actually quite like playful kisses but being bitten so hard that i thought it had drawn blood is not hat much of a turn on :yuck:
  • Options
    Of the kisses i've had i have never felt i had a bad one, they've been rather good.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    i dont mind little nibbles on my neck and actually quite like playful kisses but being bitten so hard that i thought it had drawn blood is not hat much of a turn on :yuck:
    oooh I think it is. but then i am a bit weird.
  • Options
    oooh I think it is. but then i am a bit weird.

Hehe... that's my girl... :)