Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

worst kiss

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe guys use tongues as another kind of penetration thing, domination perhaps? just a random thought
    yeh i think that. i got told by a guy-friend that if he really likes a girl he gets excited and uses too much tongue.
  • Options
    No way...I'm a really really slow kisser and massage the girls tongue.
  • Options
    I haven't had as bad a kiss as some of the people here (my heart goes out to you unfortunate lot by the way!!), but my first kiss was pretty unsuccessful, or at least I thought it was. The guy didn't really do anything horribly wrong, but I was not expecting it at all, he opened his mouth a little too wide . . . and ended up almost swallowing my lips while I stood there in total shock! My mouth was pretty soggy afterwards as well, which wasn't much fun, and it did leave me wondering whether kissing was all that great. (my most recent ex helped me realise that it WAS all that great - we had some amazing kisses *sigh*)

It wouldn't have been half as bad if I'd been expecting it, but I was clueless because it was my first romantic encounter. (It was only in 2004 as well - I was 17 :blush: )
  • Options
    Rapunzel wrote:
    It wouldn't have been half as bad if I'd been expecting it, but I was clueless because it was my first romantic encounter. (It was only in 2004 as well - I was 17 :blush: )

i was 17 when i had my first 'romantic encounter' too :yes: later than a lot of people but i didnt mind!! was on holiday in goa and it was woonderful :) luckily my first kiss was pleasant!!
  • Options
    I once kissed this guy who was great until things started heating up - and THAT'S when he did the dentist thing. He'd stick his tongue up the side of my mouth between my cheek and my teeth and kinda windscreen wipe the sides..... and switch sides..... and repeat..... I kept pulling away gently and then getting back to it to try and give him a hint, but he just kept going! Nightmare!

Was always really wary of eating anything that might get stuck in my teeth when I saw him - wouldn't want him picking stuff out of my teeth with his tongue......!!!
  • Options
    My worst kiss was this guy who full-on mashed his teeth against mine...sooo painful. :eek2:

I stood there for about 5 mins trying to 'train' him into being better. Just didn't happen.

ETA: An ex of mine used to tense his lips and dart his tongue in and out of my mouth like a snake or something?! Pretty bad too. He also did the 'clam tongue' movey.
  • Options
    He'd stick his tongue up the side of my mouth between my cheek and my teeth and kinda windscreen wipe the sides..... and switch sides..... and repeat.....

:eek2:

that's just wrong
    Gumdoll wrote:
    He also did the 'clam tongue' movey.

Wtf is the clam tongue?!
  • Options
    I once decided to kiss my girlfriend shortly after she had..ahem..pleased me beforehand.

Big mistake.
  • Options
    meh, i kiss my gf after that, same with me doing it to her. we don't care.
  • Options
    Argh I remember once me and a guy kissed and well I knew he wasn't exactly experienced with the kissing but I never thought it would be as bad as it was. Isn't it common sense NOT to move you're mouth up and down as though you're eating something while kissing?!!?? urgh it was so bad! I felt like shouting "SLOW down will you!!" :(
  • Options
    ergh. had another experience last night! it wasnt so much that he was a bad kisser.. i mean the technique was fine.. but his tongue was like.. reaaally cold and weird! i cant describe it!! :confused: it felt like i had a dead fish in my mouth :yes: not nice.
  • Options
    I once decided to kiss my girlfriend shortly after she had..ahem..pleased me beforehand. Big mistake.
    She didn't try snowballing, did she? :yuck: