Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

worst kiss

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As alot of you have said, my worst kiss was with a girl who kissed using her teeth. It was the strangest thing and put me off kissing her again, a year or so later i was talking to one of her ex's and it made me laugh when he pointed out she kissed with her teeth.

Seems like i wasnt the only one who was confused by her kissing methods :lol:

Apart from that everyone else has been decent enough, my current girlfriend is an amazing kisser. I love the tingling feeling you get from a really nice kiss when you havent seen each other in a while :yes:
  • Options
    The worst kiss I ever had was my first... he practically covered the whole of my mouth with his lips, flapped his tongue around like it was a wet fish, slobbered all over the place AND breathed through his mouth. :yuck:
    It put me off kissing for about 3 years. :mad:

Ilora x
  • Options
    I kissed a Portuguese (sp?!) bloke once, he was well fit but when he kissed me he stuck a tongue-full of catarrgh (again, sp?! haha) into my gob. I was sick a record 17 times the next day and had to miss school. He didn't get to kiss many more girls... ;)

I also snogged another guy who came to kiss me - and I could see how wide open his mouth was about 5 seconds before he actually reached my face... he basically ate my head. Foul.
    Yuk :yuck:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    My worst was in a nightclub. There was this really cute Italian there, we got talking and then eventually we kissed. I was a-waiting this amazing kiss because he was Italian, however, he just sucked my tongue. It was really bizarre. I thought he was going to swallow my tongue. *shudder*
  • Options
    My worst kiss was with a guy who used to much tongue, was nearly at the back of my bloody throat!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Never had any crap kisses, astonishingly.
    I don't think I have. But maybe I'm just crap.
  • Options
    *havent read whole thread*

i went out with a guy for about a week we finished like 2 weeks ago. i met him in the gym - the fittest guy imaginable, and the kind of person who is good at this sort of thing (experiance im guessing) and when we kissed he put his tongue so far in my mouth!!!!! ewwwwww so much slobber, and im quite a good kisser but he must have felt my teeth loads cos he was shoving his tongue so far down my throat!!!!

he was goood at everything else we did tho so it was all good :)

didnt break up because of the kiss (we had nothing in common)

jenni
  • Options
    Too much tonge, not enough kissing.
  • Options
    Damn I'm getting worried now, what if I'm someones worst kiss?! lol

No but seriously I had a really bad kiss with an Italian too (well his mum was Italian), totall washing machine (on the fast spin cycle), so so bad and still makes me cringe and it was about 6 years ago!

I like to bite the bottom lip of the bloke I'm kissing, do you think this could be someones worst kiss? I'm worried but I just can't help nibbling a lovely bottom lip.

:blush:
  • Options
    I've had really bad kisses before, but if I like the guy and plan on seeing him again, I'll teach him how to kiss. I'm not fussed about being blunt with it. I wont say "your shit" but its more of a "hey hey *giggle* slow down, can we try it like this, just follow my lead" and then their good kissers. I'm taught so many guys how to kiss its silly.

But then there was this one guy I tried went out with, but it didnt last past the first date, I swear his salivery glands must have been in over drive or something because it got almost all over my face but also there was a little puddle on my jeans :yuck: I made a sharp exit at that point.
  • Options
    Not sure about worse kiss.

My first kiss with my boyfriend was a short, cute peck on the lips. The first time he used his tonge was not that bad it could have been better and a lot worse. I think it was because he took me by surprise, but at least he did not try ramming his tonge down my throat.
  • Options
    Oh damn. I dated this one guy, and my word! He basically creamed his pants any time my lips went anywhere near his. Now the odd groan is turn on for sre, but this was so over the top, exploding pants business that, well I just couldn't go there again. You'd think it wouldbe flattering but it was just so weird. He'd shake and moan then gis. Seriously, I stuck my tongue out at him and he shuddered, blurgghh. Makes mem shudder in a bad way just thinking about it. Yak
  • Options
    What he would actually cum?
  • Options
    oooh I think it is. but then i am a bit weird.
    My bloke likes biting my neck. He's like, a vampire. Or something. He had to have his teeth filed because he drew blood on a girl's neck once :p. It makes me go all funny tbh ;d. Me loves it.

I've never had *terrible* kisses. I've had a significantly below average one. With one of my exes. He kind of was a micro-washing machine, but meh. Most of the others have been good ones tbh.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Oh damn. I dated this one guy, and my word! He basically creamed his pants any time my lips went anywhere near his. Now the odd groan is turn on for sre, but this was so over the top, exploding pants business that, well I just couldn't go there again. You'd think it wouldbe flattering but it was just so weird. He'd shake and moan then gis. Seriously, I stuck my tongue out at him and he shuddered, blurgghh. Makes mem shudder in a bad way just thinking about it. Yak

Talk about an early arriver!
  • Options
    ooh so wrong. I'm glad this thread reminded me of that as I've been tempted to call him up for a date. No wonder he's divorced, imagine standing there squirtin in your shorts as you kiss the bride...
  • Options
    My boyfriend tbh is a pretty naff kisser at times. Im the first girl hes ever gone further than a peck on the lips with. He BITES my lip soooooo hard sometimes it brings tears to my eyes! If its a turn on for him which it seems to be then so be it i can stand it but i have found myself using the excuse of "ive got an ulcer" every now and then :blush:

As for love bites, ive come back from my boyfriends today and my neck is well, im embarressed to say the least! Going to be lots of make up when i go for my college interview tomurow!
  • Options
    My boyfriend tbh is a pretty naff kisser at times. Im the first girl hes ever gone further than a peck on the lips with. He BITES my lip soooooo hard sometimes it brings tears to my eyes! If its a turn on for him which it seems to be then so be it i can stand it but i have found myself using the excuse of "ive got an ulcer" every now and then :blush:

As for love bites, ive come back from my boyfriends today and my neck is well, im embarressed to say the least! Going to be lots of make up when i go for my college interview tomurow!

classy.

if he's biting your neck and it hurts/you don't like it, then tell him.
  • Options
    the worst i've had was too much slobber
    but if i think a guy can't kiss i tell them try this try that etc. and voila! i turn them into good kissers!
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    My bloke likes biting my neck. He's like, a vampire. Or something. He had to have his teeth filed because he drew blood on a girl's neck once :p. It makes me go all funny tbh ;d. Me loves it.

yay for vampires :hyper:
    it just goes to show, that what one person hates, someone else will love. I really like love bites too. Nothing over the top conspicuous or it looks tacky, but i love how it feels when youre getting one :blush: :yes:
    as for biting..... well I think sometimes a girl just needs to be bitten.

I dont know if im a good kisser or not. Ive been told I am in the past, but then again, my boyf has told me that I dont always use tongues as much as he would like.
  • Options
    I had one guy that didn't really kiss so much as try to choke me then resucitate me again... sticking his tonuge as far down my throat as he possibly could then breathing into my mouth. It was bizarre and I had to literally push him off me before he'd get the picture.
    I hate it when guys grope you when they kiss you aswell or dont let you come up for air.
  • Options
    my boyf has told me that I dont always use tongues as much as he would like.
    Yeah, I don't get that... why do guys always use tongues? I've been told that a kiss isn't a kiss without tongues :no: :eek2:

Ilora x
  • Options
    well i do like tongues, but I always just kiss how I feel. I dont have a technique. if I felt like using my tongue I would, just not all the time.
    Maybe guys use tongues as another kind of penetration thing, domination perhaps? just a random thought
  • Options
    ^I've never thought about it like that... that could possibly make sense... :yes:

Ilora x
  • Options
    =
  • Options
    When i was down south staying at my mates house, and we went round Stevenage. Two Italians came onto me and my mate and ate us alive. I dont particulary like being choked/eaten alive lol
  • Options
    Maybe guys use tongues as another kind of penetration thing, domination perhaps? just a random thought

Not at all the reason in my case or most of guys I think.
    It's just with the tongue it is more sexual/sensual.
    I like both personally.
  • Options
    When someone has opened their mouth way too wide...it's like jeez you think it'd be obvious not to suck off the whole lower part of the face?? *Bleurgh*
  • Options
    My first kiss was an absolute disaster. He attached himself to my face when I wasn't ready, he went too fast, used too much tongue, when he FINALLY came up for air, my chin was covered in spit. Didn't help that I didn't know what I was doing....
  • Options
    haha
    oh god i reckon my first kiss i actually nearly drowned. I swear there was spit up to my eyebrows. And he had a cold so had eaten lots and lots of lockets. So my thoughts during the kiss went: ooo...lips...wow...strong...arg...gurgleglug...gasp