Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New 9/11 video worth watching

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you were a fence-sitter in regards to whether or not WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7 were brought down by controlled demolition before, you won't be after you watch this video from 911EyeWitness, by Rick Siegel.

This video includes multiple explosions recorded on video from directly across the river just before the collapses of WTC1 and WTC2 AND just before the collapse of WTC Building 7. It also includes news broadcasts recorded live and unedited on the day as the events were occurring - reports of explosions at the bases of the buildings, a FEMA official admitting on tape that FEMA arrived to deal with the disaster ON SEPTEMBER 10TH, a military helicopter close to the explosion at the Pentagon, and more.

*the video is being sold commercially - you can't link to a pirate here*

Comments

• Options
    No thanks.
  • Options
    I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I dont' remember there being a 7th trade center building... I was pretty sure there were only two.
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Disregard. My apologies blagsta doll
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I admit to being dumb, no need for a pointless post like that. Care to explain the seventh for me?

He wasn't talking about your comment.
  • Options
    it was that other building just near them i think.

And PS ... So why would they cover it up or get the media to believe otherwise? I havent watched the video just wondering?
  • Options
    Ah havn't had enough coffee this morning. Got the two towers and the whole complex confused. And I thought the two just crushed the other bulidings when they fell, kind of, in retard speak. Oh well, either way, theres more interesting things to read about than some things that have been shown hundreds of times before.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I admit to being dumb, no need for a pointless post like that. Care to explain the seventh for me?

It wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at the OP.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Ah havn't had enough coffee this morning. Got the two towers and the whole complex confused. And I thought the two just crushed the other bulidings when they fell, kind of, in retard speak. Oh well, either way, theres more interesting things to read about than some things that have been shown hundreds of times before.

This video has never been shown before and you see things you can't on other videos because of the camera angle.

You can quite clearly hear bangs and then see smoke rise up the side of the south tower and see half a dozen black choppers fly into the smoke, one of which flys right close to the building and has a couple bright flashes come from it and at that point the first tower falls.
  • Options
    is this something to do with it all being a conspiracy so the US gov could justify starting all the wars in asia?

Did they know about the plane attacks then? and did they think ppl wouldnt see black heli's flying around lol :S :S.

Video's can be doctored...but i wont properly comment on it till i can watch it =P
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    is this something to do with it all being a conspiracy so the US gov could justify starting all the wars in asia?

Did they know about the plane attacks then? and did they think ppl wouldnt see black heli's flying around lol :S :S.

Video's can be doctored...but i wont properly comment on it till i can watch it =P

No it's not a conspiracy so the US gov could justify starting all the wars in Asia. And yes video can be edited to make you think otherwise but you should seriously watch it it, it's quite shocking what it actually exposes about controlled explosions and that day.
  • Options
    No it's not a conspiracy so the US gov could justify starting all the wars in Asia. And yes video can be edited to make you think otherwise but you should seriously watch it it, it's quite shocking what it actually exposes about controlled explosions and that day.
    i believe totaly it was done by the americans so they could change the shape of the world.
    in their own words when reagan was top dog ...'we need another pearl harbour ...'

why?

so they could invade afghanistan and iraq.

all documented.

it's so shocking that most people will never be able to grasp it ...exactly what ythey were banking on.

the truth shall come out ...
  • Options
    So from the time I've seen this, I've asked my dad, the poli sci teacher, my ol buddy the college poli sci/govt prof, a few educated acquaintences and all the knowledge that I know (would you belive I'm 3 years away from a law degree) about this. None of them have ever heard of it. None of them knew anything and thought i was crazy.

I guess us Americans are all horrible terrorist information supressing assholes. God forbid I live here, huh. I flew the helicopeters into the buliding. Or did I forge the footage of it. You'll never know.
  • Options
    never never never. nuts. crazy. impossible

medium_head-in-sand.jpg
  • Options
    oh man, 9/11 there is no conspiracy, all been disproven, it was a terrorist attack, 2 planes flying inot the buildings.

The only question of the event sof that day is whether the flight that when down in Philedelpia (?) was brought down by passengers or shot down.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    oh man, 9/11 there is no conspiracy, all been disproven,
    by who?
  • Options
    by every investigator, botht the offical investigations and the independant investigations by various jouranlkist, documentarie crews, aiir crash investigators etc etc.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    by who?
    By whom, actually.

*geek* :p
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    by every investigator, botht the offical investigations and the independant investigations by various jouranlkist, documentarie crews, aiir crash investigators etc etc.
    no official investigations were allowed.
    like the biggest crime scene in history ...no forensics allowed on the steelwork.
    all the evidence shipped out to china as fast as possible.

it is just to shocking for people to accept the evidence which i realy can't be arsed going through for the enth time.
    truth will out.
  • Options

Welll, no.

Not going to get my tinfoil hat out just yet of course, but loads of discrepancies have been found. The fact that both buildings fell straight down onto their own footprint is a bit of a puzzle to most architects for a start. That all the steel that was supposed to be checked for explosive damage was melted down and shipped to africa asap is a bit suspect as well.

It wouldn't be the first time a government had attacked it's own people as an excuse to gain more power either. For the violent sociopaths who run the state it's not so unusual to kill a few thousand of it's own expendables to get it's own way.

The 911 commission itself was a whitewash, as these things usually are.
  • Options
    ugh!!!

Talk to the guys that built and desgned the buildings.

They were made to fall straight down, not topple over. Hence a partial reason why the world trade center bombings failed. Also afterthat they werereinfoced and overahauled but it was not enough to take a 747 (?) crashing into the top. Just having taken off and so laden with fuel, this multi ton plane smashed straightinot tons of steel and glass and other meatls. Why did the buildings not go down straight away? Becasue they wouldnt. not straight away, but whne you have that intensie heat it causes alot of melting and that builds weight and so that builds up until it reaches the point of collapse, which it did.

I knwo they tried blocking some areas of investigations but I thought they carried it out in the end? Any tiar crash investigators looke dat it, quite a few independants to and they concluded the same.

only conspiracy nuts and america haters are saying owt different.

I know conspiracies exist, belive a few of them myself but not this one. The secreting of the bibn ladens out of america I will give you but the crash itself is straight forward.
  • Options
    almost everything the bush crew has done has been dishonest.
    anyone care to write a long list?
    illegal wars torture as well to top off the endless stream of lies ...yet people still trust them on this?
  • Options
    no official investigations were allowed.
    like the biggest crime scene in history ...no forensics allowed on the steelwork.
    all the evidence shipped out to china as fast as possible.
    exactly.
  • Options
    oh jesus, the bash bush cry is getting boring now. When you actually study politics, law, internal relations and run a country then maybe you can critcise with certainity.

eactly what?? A lie. Its been investgated several times by various sources. Nothing suspecious excpet for the filght over phildeliphia as I already said.
  • Options
    Becasue they wouldnt. not straight away, but whne you have that intensie heat it causes alot of melting and that builds weight and so that builds up until it reaches the point of collapse, which it did.

Even airline fuel isn't hot tnough to melt the steel that was used to build the WTC buildings. The fuel was at it's hottest just after impact, whereafter it would reduce in ferocity. If the steel was weakened, then you would get a sideways fall over anyway. It's not difficult to work out.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    I knwo they tried blocking some areas of investigations but I thought they carried it out in the end? Any tiar crash investigators looke dat it, quite a few independants to and they concluded the same.
    ok well if they did, please could you prvide me with a link or something so I can read what the outcome was and who it was done by. i'd be quite interested to read about it.

thanks.
  • Options
    Well you could just watch tv, independant documanetry crews headed by journalists investgated it and conlcuded nothing suspecious. I am at work so can't be seraching all over for links and wading through all the conspiracy sites for it. If I have time I will try and find them for you.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Well you could just watch tv, independant documanetry crews headed by journalists investgated it and conlcuded nothing suspecious. I am at work so can't be seraching all over for links and wading through all the conspiracy sites for it. If I have time I will try and find them for you.
    On May 23, 2002, Bush said that he was opposed to establishing a special, independent commission to probe how the government dealt with terror warnings before 9/11. 3 4 This statement was just two days after Minnesota FBI agent Coleen Rowley wrote to FBI Director Mueller, "I have deep concerns that a delicate and subtle shading/skewing of facts by you and others at the highest levels of FBI management has occurred and is occurring." 5..... On November 27, 2002, George W. Bush named Henry Kissinger chairman of an "independent investigation" of the 9/11 attack, later dubbed the 9/11 Commission.....The Commission closed its doors in August of 2004 without addressing any of the charges made by skeptics of the official story.
    link
    believe what you want to but don't dismiss anyone who doubts the official story as a conspiracy nut or an america-hater.
  • Options
    One does have to wonder at the monumental cognitive disconnect represented by those who tenaciously dismiss as "conspiracy" an act which required considerableable planning and timing in secret. Suggest, from weight of strenuously researched inconsistencies and implausibilities, that this was indeed the very traumatising (and dare say by all evidence "mind numbing") event needed to inaugurate a long awaited PNAC directive for the forceful reassertion of US hegemonic dominance over the prized central asian region, and it's "conspiracy theory".

Subscribe to the official coverstory of womanizing, booze-guzzling supposed "fundamentalist" suicide attackers - of whom none could so much as fly a piper cub (according to sworn affidavits of their flight instructors) - who were amazingly named as the "known" perpetrators a mere 72 hours after the attacks without any formal investigation (as noted above by other posters), and it's somehow not a "conspiracy theory".

Amazing how effective the "big lie" truly is in ordering the collective mind, as suggested by leaders past, so long as it is repeated widely and often enough.

Dismissal of the facts is not disproval.
  • Options
    If they have soild facts insteadof conjecture then I would. As I said, I belive some conspiracies. Just not this one.