Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anal Sex!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im half and half with the idea. Im just worried itl hurt like hell, hence why im not completey 'yay' about the idea.
  • Options
    why do you admire them?

Because there is such a stigma attached to the idea of straight blokes doing it. Unfortunately I battle my typical male ego every living moment of the day, and taking anything up the poo pipe really does not appeal to me - it just seems so 'wrong'.
  • Options
    doesn't really explain my question!
  • Options
    doesn't really explain my question!

Yes it does!

You asked me why I admire them - and I told you!
  • Options
    how is that a form of admiration, just because it's a stigma?
  • Options
    Yes - I admire them becuase either it's not a stigma to them or they're willing/able to look past it.

My male ego does not allow me to :(
  • Options
    I wouldn't call it a male ego. I'd call it male paranoia- the ones who are truly comfortable with their sexuality don't care.

You need to be gentle, but it is very nice to use things in and around the bum. If you're doing it right, and you are aroused, it shouldn't hurt.
  • Options
    No, it's not paranoia - it's ego.

To me there is something very fundamentally flawed about doing it.
  • Options
    No, it's not paranoia - it's ego.

To me there is something very fundamentally flawed about doing it.

Why?

Are you scared it will make you gay?

If you don't want to do it then fine, your arsehole, your choice. I just find the view that it is your "male ego" that stops you doing it very bizarre.

If you were comfortable with your maleness you wouldn't care about it for that reason. Liking anal play doesn't make you gay, after all.

Do you think only gay people like anal play? Do you think anal play diminshes masculinity? If so, why so?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Why?

If you don't want to do it then fine, your arsehole, your choice. I just find the view that it is your "male ego" that stops you doing it very bizarre.

If you were comfortable with your maleness you wouldn't care about it for that reason. Liking anal play doesn't make you gay, after all.

Do you think only gay people like anal play? Do you think anal play diminshes masculinity? If so, why so?
    I think whatever peoples reasons are, then thats fine tbh. More guys are happy to give it than to receive it, and id much rather take it than do it to my bf, which hes very happy with (unsurprisingly lol)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Why?

The last time I checked, being attracted to your own sex alone is what makes somebody gay, not whether the enjoy having an object rectally inserted.
    Kermit wrote:

It's because I prefer being the more dominant party (or the 'giver') whereas being the 'reciever' feels, to me, to be a little too submissive for my liking.
    Kermit wrote:

Yes, I know this. No idea about whether my 'maleness' (whatever that means) is the issue.
    Kermit wrote:
    Do you think only gay people like anal play?

No. I enjoy being the giver if I'm with a woman.
    Kermit wrote:
    Do you think anal play diminshes masculinity?

Nope.

As I said, being the reciever seems a bit too 'submissive'.
  • Options

• Options
    *claps to omenatic*
    I am thinking though that it must have been pretty damn forceful anal sex to tear through the rectal AND vaginal wall, and i also disagree that the pleasure from it comes from pain and just enjoying the pain. If anal sex hurts, then STOP. That means it is damaging you. It shouldnt hurt at all, and if you are careful and respectful, then it shouldnt be much more dangerous than vaginal sex.
  • Options
    I agree with Rainbow Brite!
  • Options
    I guess I totally don't understand the concept of sexuality. Here I was always thinking if you enjoy sex with both genders you're not completly hetro.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I guess I totally don't understand the concept of sexuality. Here I was always thinking if you enjoy sex with both genders you're not completly hetro.

Maybe he means that he feels he is not gay because he does not feel any emotional connection to men ... ? Prisoners, for example, may not be gay yet just use men as a vehicle for relieving themselves sexually ... but go back to women once they are released - a kind of higher form of masturbation perhaps.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    ndc obviously can't know how thick one single cell is.

Cells vary considerably in size. The smallest cell, a type of bacterium known as a mycoplasma, measures 0.0001 mm (0.000004 in) in diameter; 10,000 mycoplasmas in a row are only as wide as the diameter of a human hair. Among the largest cells are the nerve cells that run down a giraffe's neck; these cells can exceed 3 m (9.7 ft) in length. Human cells also display a variety of sizes, from small red blood cells that measure 0.00076 mm (0.00003 in) to liver cells that may be ten times larger. About 10,000 average-sized human cells can fit on the head of a pin.

http://www.becomehealthynow.com/article/bodycell/709/

http://www.hemorrhoid.net/anatomy.php#anatomy8
    Scroll about halfway down the page, there you shall see a diagram of a rectum, helping you figure out how thick the wall actually is.

You do know your slowly taking away the enjoyment of something AMAZING!
  • Options
    Kirsten wrote:
    You do know your slowly taking away the enjoyment of something AMAZING!

No, no I wasn't. I was showing the one celled idiot what a misinformed moron he was.

And was it really necessary to bring up a thread this old to make a comment like that? :|
  • Options
    Perhaps it wasn't relevent to do that, but don't you ever look thru old forum threads and feel like adding to them? Get over it!
  • Options
    Kirsten wrote:
    Perhaps it wasn't relevent to do that, but don't you ever look thru old forum threads and feel like adding to them? Get over it!

I shall never get over it, hahahahaha :rolleyes: Though was I ever on it?
  • Options
    *rolls eyes*

In that case i offer my most profound apologies
  • Options
    Kirsten wrote:

In that case i offer my most profound apologies

Accepted.
  • Options

• Options
    Anal sex will never die :crying:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Anal sex will never die :crying:
    ROFL, I couldnt believe it when i saw this thread back again. :lol:
    surely its living on borrowed time by now.