Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal Sex!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well to me it's just not what its meant for....and i just can't imagine being comfortable and enjoying it
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    well to me it's just not what its meant for....and i just can't imagine being comfortable and enjoying it

That's fine, if you think its gross and wrong then you won't enjoy it because you won't relax and enjoy the sensation.

It is actually very pleasurable if done properly, with care and control.

I think it does show a level of repression to go "eww, bum = gross", especially when the same people are so keen to give oral sex to men, which is just the same really.

If the bum is clean there is no danger. And if the people bathe properly it will be clean.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    That's fine, if you think its gross and wrong then you won't enjoy it because you won't relax and enjoy the sensation.

It is actually very pleasurable if done properly, with care and control.

I think it does show a level of repression to go "eww, bum = gross", especially when the same people are so keen to give oral sex to men, which is just the same really.

If the bum is clean there is no danger. And if the people bathe properly it will be clean.
    good point actually, well it can be more or less the same for giving girls oral because its usually that whole area thats covered....and period blood comes out of the vangina too....
  • Options
    I don't think peoople are wrong for not liking anal sex, and you shouldn't feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do. If you aren't genuinely up for it it will hurt because you won't be relaxed and aroused.

I just think its a bit sad that people are put off solely because "eww, bum = gross".
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I don't think peoople are wrong for not liking anal sex, and you shouldn't feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do. If you aren't genuinely up for it it will hurt because you won't be relaxed and aroused.

I just think its a bit sad that people are put off solely because "eww, bum = gross".

I'm not sure how I feel about anal sex, as I'm still expolring with my bf what I enjoy sexually. If he wanted to try it, I would not mind, as I know that if I did not like it he would stop. As we have a great repect for each other and our feelings.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:

as for the idea of taking from a girl with a strapon...well i havnt yet, but hell, you only live once so i guess its worth trying. i mean if she is happy to take it up the bum from me, why not try it the other way around for change...

I think thats very fair! Trouble is my bloke likes having a small finger/his vibe I got him so I think he thinks it feels the same for girls.

you know he also said he'd make me come doing me that way-er? I don't bloody come all the time he does it "normally" so how am I gonna come when he is doing that and I am far to uptight worrying and not enjoying it. still I know I can say no and he will respect my choice. i don't liker it with him, the other two were smaller sized so didn't hurt so much!
  • Options
    Anal is very enjoyable done properly for both females and males. My fella isn't keen on the idea of a strap on though. He loves the odd finger, but just thinks anything bigger than a finger will be too much, but then he's new to it so who knows in the future what he'll think.
  • Options
    Jowolvo wrote:
    i don't liker it with him, the other two were smaller sized so didn't hurt so much!
    it shouldnt hurt at all if done right, even if it is big.
    if it hurts, you havent relaxed enough. Relaxing in the right way doesnt always come naturally to most people and could take practice and perserverance, but you have to want to, and a lot of people just dont really want to (which of course is absolutely fine) If you get it right though and both know what youre doing then it can be absolutely amazing and even better than normal sex.
  • Options
    I'm not sure how the ass falling out works, its just a quote I took from some people that have seen it. I guess it weakens the walls or something. I have seen a picture of a womans womb that collapesed and fell through her and came out, it wasn't nice.

There is something called the pink sock. Its where you have anal sex and then just as the guy is about to cum, he punches the girl hard in the back of head and pulls out really fast, you are supposed to be able to pull the ass lining out or something and it resembles a pink sock coming out of her ass. I have't seen pics of that just a cartoon representation. I have to say I would never do that but maybe thats what an ass falling out looks like??
  • Options
    vaginal prolapse and rectal prolapse do happen, and usually have nothing to do with sex.
  • Options
    Are you sure that by "ass falling out" it's not like footsie? or it could be complete relaxation of the rectal muscles (not sure whether that'd happen though) causing everything to erm, fall out.

I've never had anal sex, and I'm not going to ask for it, but if my current boyfriend wanted to then I wouldn't say no as long as he took it slowly. My ex boyfriend used to try and push me into it, constantly asking even after i'd said no 100s of times. Once or twice he had a finger up there, but I can't say I got any pleasure from it, though perhaps that was just because I wasn't particularly willing. I'm not sure what changed, but now I'd be a lot more open to it.
  • Options
    no I think it was the prolapse thing because they went on to say the person ws taken to hospital so I guess it was more serious then shitting themselves!
  • Options
    Your rectal muscle, or sphincter, is just like any other, it will relax/constrict just like all your other muscles. You do hear stories of peoples asses 'slackening', but tbh, medical evidence is sketchy on this. Look at the vagina - babies come through there, and that eventually returns to its original size and 'tightness' following labour, and I think a sphincter would do the same. I suppose the more its used, muscular memory will reduce, and it could slacken, but that is just the same as for any other muscle - you use it more, it will develop.

I've never tried anal sex, though my girlfriend has and recently had a play in that area and I kinda liked it, and she has intimated going further, to which I have said I'm not sure.

As for the strap ons, reminds me a bit too much of the first series of 'shameless'!! Not sure if anyone has seen it. I'll see how it goes!
  • Options
    People who partake in anal intercourse over many years tend to have worse anal tone, that much is true.
  • Options
    Anal tone - is that a scientific term, MOK?
  • Options
    well my opinion it is great but only with the righ lad. u have to trust them n feel totally comfortable with them otherwise there is no point
  • Options
    in my opinion it feels great but with the right lad , u have to trust him n feel comfortable with him

sauce xxx
  • Options
    sauce wrote:
    well my opinion it is great but only with the righ lad. u have to trust them n feel totally comfortable with them otherwise there is no point
    :yes: same as any kind of sex really. If you dont really want to do it, you just WONT enjoy it, but If youre really up for it, then it can be absolutely fantastic.
    You have to really trust the person though, as it is a bit more dangerous, rude, and a lot more intimate.
  • Options
    I think it's the fact you said "Well done, I've just thrown up on my desk" which kinda sends out a signal that it's grubby, and you wouldn't know till you tried it...
    No. That is not what I meant at all. When I made that comment, it was purely a jocular way of highlighting that anal sex can be very unhygienic, and let us not forget STDs are an issue here too. I don't have any moral objection against anal sex. Infact, to be rather candid, despite the fact it doesn't sound like fun to me, I'm still slightly curious as to what it's like in both senses. Perhaps I had better try anal sex before I comment any further on this in future.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    No. That is not what I meant at all. When I made that comment, it was purely a jocular way of highlighting that anal sex can be very unhygienic,
    LOL. yeah right.
  • Options
    LOL. yeah right.
    As I said previously, I'll have to try it out before commenting again on this.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    As I said previously, I'll have to try it out before commenting again on this.

Let us know when you have tried it out :)
  • Options
    Let us know when you have tried it out :)
    Don't hold your breath, it could be a while...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I've never tried giving or receiving it, and I can't see how it appeals to be putting something in that hole. Just consider what comes out of there. :yuck:

yes, and think about what comes out near where you have sex with a girl!

and yes, i've tried it..twice. but unfortunately it hurt a tremendous amount both times so couldn't do it for long!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Well, that's a fairly normal reaction isn't it? Shit isn't nice.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Well, that's a fairly normal reaction isn't it? Shit isn't nice.

We even have hot baths and soap up here now though.

All the mod cons.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    No. That is not what I meant at all. When I made that comment, it was purely a jocular way of highlighting that anal sex can be very unhygienic, and let us not forget STDs are an issue here too.

Funny. Normal sex can be unhygienic also, and STD's are an issue there as well. So, no differences so far.

• Options
    They're both being children, but then SG does bring it on himself.

Anyway. I like a spot of uphill gardening.
  • Options
    "uphill gardening" is a heck of a euphamism!
  • Options
    So, are you going to serenade us with saucy shanties on the sublime sensations served up in a slice of sailor pie?