Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal Sex!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

So, are you going to serenade us with saucy shanties on the sublime sensations served up in a slice of sailor pie?
    :lol::lol:

now I really want him to.
  • Options
    I prefer Admirals Pie myself...
  • Options
    Cool, shall we try this thread again without descending into name calling and hair pulling?
  • Options
    Well, I quite like a bit of anal every now and again.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    ... of highlighting that anal sex can be very unhygienic, and let us not forget STDs are an issue here too.

Just wear a freakin' condom people! Jeeeeeeez!
  • Options
    It always seems to be women who give the advice of 'just wear a condom' :D

It's good sensible advice of course but the feeling is seriously enhanced without one...
  • Options

It's good sensible advice of course but the feeling is seriously enhanced without one...
    well yeah, but its a lot safer with one. You cant put a price on that.
  • Options

And I'm sure when it burns when you pee, have itchies and spewing puss in your genitals you will enjoy that feeling also.

I, nor the men I've slept with have ever seen condoms as a big deal, in fact about 99% of them wouldn't have sex without one. I'm on the pill, I'm engaged and I still use a condom every time. It really saves on the mess too ;)
  • Options

Quite right.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    And I'm sure when it burns when you pee, have itchies and spewing puss in your genitals you will enjoy that feeling also.

I, nor the men I've slept with have ever seen condoms as a big deal, in fact about 99% of them wouldn't have sex without one. I'm on the pill, I'm engaged and I still use a condom every time. It really saves on the mess too ;)

I'm the same with my bf, we always use a condom even though I'm on the pill. It acts as a back up to the pill, which can be affected when you are ill and are taking other forms of medication, plus there is the mess factor too, as he still lives with his parents. Ok so we both know that they know that we are having sex, but we don't think we should adverise the fact.
  • Options

erm removing 90% of the sensation :s

i'd laugh at the othe rhalf having to deal with that

personally i wear one almost all the time though cause of the STD that is life :p
  • Options
    erm removing 90% of the sensation :s

I'd hardly say it removes that much. I'd say only a little sensation is gone. Very little.
  • Options
    So what's it like for a man to recieve? I think it's safe to say I'll never indulge but it's a question I've always wanted to ask.
  • Options
    i expect its much like it is for women!
    some dpnt want to try it, Some have tried it but just dont enjoy it at all. Some dont mind it as an occasional thing, and others absolutely love it.

Its one of my very favourite things but then again, i am perverse.
  • Options
    it shouldnt hurt at all if done right, even if it is big.
    if it hurts, you havent relaxed enough. Relaxing in the right way doesnt always come naturally to most people and could take practice and perserverance, but you have to want to, and a lot of people just dont really want to (which of course is absolutely fine) If you get it right though and both know what youre doing then it can be absolutely amazing and even better than normal sex.

Thats very true I worry as I think that he will get carried away and hurt me. I do tell him gentle but he always thinks once he has me "warmed up" like normal, I'll be able to be well, for want of a better word, pounded away at. Sorry no, that hurts, it has to be very slow and sensual for me to even begin to enjoy it and if he doesn't stick to that, he can't stick it in. Simple as. I try telling him but he doesn't listen so his loss! Silly boy really!
  • Options
    No, apparently it's different for men coz we've got the prostrate thing going on up there.....
  • Options
    No, apparently it's different for men coz we've got the prostrate thing going on up there.....

yes that may mean it makes you feel like you can come? I don't know as I'm a girl! I know my bloke has told me when I play around with a finger it feels good, like tickly. Hell i don't know if he's just saying that but he doesn't complain. And yes I always wash my hands!
  • Options
    Apparently, guys do have a g-spot up their bums which is why if guys sometimes really have to dump, it feels good as the area gets 'stimulated'. that sounds kinda nasty but its a fact so its easier to understand why some guys really like anal cos they get that extra bit.
    I wouldnt go in for it myself but id let my girlfriend play around that area of me. What are other peoples thoughts on just fingering that area?
  • Options
    Apparently, guys do have a g-spot up their bums which is why if guys sometimes really have to dump, it feels good as the area gets 'stimulated'. that sounds kinda nasty but its a fact so its easier to understand why some guys really like anal cos they get that extra bit.
    I wouldnt go in for it myself but id let my girlfriend play around that area of me. What are other peoples thoughts on just fingering that area?

It doesn't really appeal, but i wouldn't have a problem.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'd hardly say it removes that much. I'd say only a little sensation is gone. Very little.

Oh it removes a lot of sensation. Not for women, but for men it does.

I hate condoms, and don't use them now. For anything. But I don't need to worry about STDs anymore.

But I'd rather use condoms than have an STD, so with new people I would use one.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Anal Sex for the win.

I have nothing constructive to add.
  • Options
    So what's it like for a man to recieve? I think it's safe to say I'll never indulge but it's a question I've always wanted to ask.

Well, I find that I have the most INTENSE orgasms when I am receiving anal .... and if you are lucky enough to be sucked while you are being fucked (in a threesome?), you just get blown away ..... wow! :yum:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Well, I find that I have the most INTENSE orgasms when I am receiving anal

Oh hell yes :D
  • Options
    Hmmm, I admire any bloke who's tried it but I just don't think it's for me :no:
  • Options

Although some men would obviously have no inclination for anal sex, it is one of those things which has drawn negative connotations over time due to many cultures drawing their 'moral' influences from Judeo/Christian/Islamic culture ... but it was an enjoyable addition to peoples' sex lives in the long and distant past. Today, men who might be interested in it are inclined to shy away because of it's 'gay' connotations.

But like many people say "oh, I could never wear contact lenses! I could never put anything in my eye!" and then, once they have stepped across the mental block and moved from spectacles to lenses, suddenly realise that it isn't nearly as bad as they were expecting ... well, with anal sex, if you start slowly and gently, it will open up another aspect of sexual experience that is truly electrifying and satisfying. And we are not neccessarily talking about shoving a huge dick or dildo up there - a single, lubed finger gently manipulating the prostate (especially during oral sex) is really, really pleasurable ...
  • Options
    That seemed really 'copyandpaste'-ed but i think it's the right idea. Ive got no first hand experience in it myself but i guess its like anything you're not sure about so if you work towards it gradually and just relax...
    I think it would take a lot of time and trust for me to do it fully but like i said before id be ok with fingers and so on; a dildo too soon would put me off it permenantly unless it was really good.
    Oh and the worst thing about contact lenses is the cost of the damn things.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Although some men would obviously have no inclination for anal sex, it is one of those things which has drawn negative connotations over time due to many cultures drawing their 'moral' influences from Judeo/Christian/Islamic culture ... but it was an enjoyable addition to peoples' sex lives in the long and distant past. Today, men who might be interested in it are inclined to shy away because of it's 'gay' connotations.

But like many people say "oh, I could never wear contact lenses! I could never put anything in my eye!" and then, once they have stepped across the mental block and moved from spectacles to lenses, suddenly realise that it isn't nearly as bad as they were expecting ... well, with anal sex, if you start slowly and gently, it will open up another aspect of sexual experience that is truly electrifying and satisfying. And we are not neccessarily talking about shoving a huge dick or dildo up there - a single, lubed finger gently manipulating the prostate (especially during oral sex) is really, really pleasurable ...

I hear you, and I think another part of the equasion is that most men prefer to be the dominant one and 'recieving' anything is perceived as being somewhat submissive.

I don't think it's for me because - without wishing to stir up a hornet's nest - it's not what I think the brown eye is designed for and I'd be too worried about any possible damage. I know you describe lube and being gentle etc but.....I just don't think it'll be for me.
  • Options
    That seemed really 'copyandpaste'-ed

I can assure you that this was, indeed, all my own work ... :yes:
  • Options

why do you admire them?
  • Options
    I hear you, and I think another part of the equasion is that most men prefer to be the dominant one and 'recieving' anything is perceived as being somewhat submissive.

I don't think it's for me because - without wishing to stir up a hornet's nest - it's not what I think the brown eye is designed for and I'd be too worried about any possible damage. I know you describe lube and being gentle etc but.....I just don't think it'll be for me.

Oh it wasn't a post directed 'at' you .. just some of my general musings on the subject ... I respect the fact that, like you, not everyone is in the least bit enamoured by the idea ... :)