Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Media Censorship for political reasons.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anthony Walker and Stephen Lawrence are pratically household names the length and breadth of this land, yet how many of you have heard the names Gavin Hopley or Kriss Donald? Both victims of race murder, Gavin was murdered in Oldham by a gang for walking up the wrong street on his way home one night and kriss, a 15 year old was tortured, stabbed and then set on fire by a gang of thugs in what the judge described as the most savage act he has ever seen in Britain - no cathedrals and vigils for these lads, just two names from a long and disturbing list of victims of anti-white violence.

The BBC is probably the most guilty of witholding this kind of information from the public but it is by no means alone, on the same day that Anthony Walkers killer was in the dock, a black racist murderer was also in the dock for stabbing a guy to death on a bus for daring to tell him to stop abusing other passengers - but not even a whisper in our press.
Neither is this news censorship a British problem, the US is far worse and the French are just as bad -
TV Boss admits censoring riot coverage
One of France's leading TV news executives has admitted censoring his coverage of the riots in the country for fear of encouraging support for far right politics...
Mr dassidier said his own channel which is owned by TF1 recently decided not to show footage of burning cars......media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,14173,1639538,00.html

Simple question, can media censorship be justified for political reasons at the expense of the truth?
And is it any wonder that the BNP and company continue to gain ground by selling this as a very credible conspiracy theory that is being waged against white people?

Comments

• Options
    same as it ever was.
  • Options
    Odd all of your posts have had extreme right wing implications...

There is no 'conspiracy' against white people.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Odd all of your posts have had extreme right wing implications...

There is no 'conspiracy' against white people.
    Its more to do with the fact that the biggest issues of our day happen to be the ones ive spoken of, it is not my fault that David Irving faces 20 year in jail for thought crimes or the fact that Europe is being divided and conquered whilst the media covers it up, "left wing and right wing" has nothing to do with it. As i have stated previously i do not consider myself as being "right wing" and i am certainly not a BNP member or even a Nazi, i oppose all forms of totalitarianism, that is why i oppose media censorship and imprisoning thought criminals.
    I am objective and open minded, i am obviously of a dying breed

Out of curiousity, so what if i was a "Right wing extremist"? you say it as if you are Witchfinding - are "right wingers" censored here as well as in the mainstream media?
    Communism was responsible for over 100 million deaths in the 20th century yet no one rasies an eyelid when "left wingers" speak their drivel.
    We trully are descending into a 1984.
    It is what i call "Stalinism with a smile"
  • Options
    >sigh< another idiot who accepts the definitions as they are given without looking for what lies beneath.

Ooff, I came over all clandestine then. Must be the ale.
    Its more to do with the fact that the biggest issues of our day happen to be the ones ive spoken of,

The gullibility of otherwise intelligent men is certainly a cause for concern. I'll say it once. There are no races.

It's an arbitary, made up fictional distinction present nowhere in the real world. Exactly the same as species distinction in science, race is an arbitary dividing line made up by one man at one time and argued over by fuckwits ever since.

The unit of humanity is one. Each individual is as unique and distinct from all the others (even a twin) to make all comparison a lie. Useful lies, maybe, but lies nontheless.

People whio believe they are a "race" are almost as fucking stupid as those who think they can be within a country. Neither exists, you've been sold a steer, mate.
  • Options
    Sorry Klintock, there are obvious genetic differences between whites and blacks and asians.
  • Options
    Sorry Klintock, there are obvious genetic differences between whites and blacks and asians.

There are obvious genetic difference between me and my brother too. There are obvious genetic differences between blue eyed people and brown eyed ones, too. If people had been drawn up along those lines way back then we would have "racism" between those divergent groups.

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=864733

It only means anything if you decide you want it to.

Anyway, you don't make a race on difference, because if you did you couldn't get very far, because all people are absolutely, totally unique. You make a race by ignoring all the differences and only looking for a handful of vague similarities.

Perhaps racists have bad eyesight or something.
  • Options
    END RACISM AGAINST WHITES!

WHITES ARE SECOND HAND CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

FIGHT TO DEFEND WHITE CHILDREN'S FUTURE!

*yawn*

Stormfront - - - - - >

Third right, then straight all the way down
  • Options
    A right winger associating themselves with the 9/11 "truth movement"? What a shocker.

It was ZOG wot dun it guvnor. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oh dear.

You'll be moaning next that it's illegal to threaten to kill black people.

There is no conspiracy.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    There are obvious genetic difference between me and my brother too. There are obvious genetic differences between blue eyed people and brown eyed ones, too. If people had been drawn up along those lines way back then we would have "racism" between those divergent groups.

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=864733

It only means anything if you decide you want it to.

Anyway, you don't make a race on difference, because if you did you couldn't get very far, because all people are absolutely, totally unique. You make a race by ignoring all the differences and only looking for a handful of vague similarities.

Perhaps racists have bad eyesight or something.

Well everyone is unique but I always thought certain races look a certain way to become accostumed to their climate, you don't find any indigenous whites born in Congo, or blacks born in Finland etc etc.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Well everyone is unique but I always thought certain races look a certain way to become accostumed to their climate, you don't find any indigenous whites born in Congo, or blacks born in Finland etc etc.
    it's just different ways of saying the same thing. Some people call it race, others call it ethnicity.
  • Options
    it's just different ways of saying the same thing. Some people call it race, others call it ethnicity.

No there is a difference.

Race is divided up into groups like caucasoid and negroid.

Ethnicity would be like Irish and German etc etc. I think so anyway.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    No there is a difference.

Race is divided up into groups like caucasoid and negroid.

Ethnicity would be like Irish and German etc etc. I think so anyway.
    hmmm, I always figured the former was ethnicity and the latter was nationality.
  • Options
    Race is made up of arbitary imagined similarities based on visual appearance in a narrow band. It ignores the basic truth that no two people are alike.

Ethnicity is based on arbitary, imagined similarity based on arbitary, imaginary boundaries on the face of the world. It ignores the basic truth that no two people are exactly alike.

Both false. Maybe useful.
  • Options
    hmmm, I always figured the former was ethnicity and the latter was nationality.

No because Irish people are mainly made up of Celtic ethnicity whereas Germans are mainly made up of Germanic ethnictiy, they both however fall under the caucasoid race

There are blacks born in both these countries who claim their nationality is either German or Irish but they are not ethnically German or Irish..well thats my understanding of it.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    No because Irish people are mainly made up of Celtic ethnicity whereas Germans are mainly made up of Germanic ethnictiy, they both however fall under the caucasoid race

There are blacks born in both these countries who claim their nationality is either German or Irish but they are not ethnically German or Irish..well thats my understanding of it.
    eh it's complicated, but generally we're speaking on the same terms. I guess no one is going to be in complete agreement since it's so open to personal interpretation.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Race is made up of arbitary imagined similarities based on visual appearance in a narrow band. It ignores the basic truth that no two people are alike.

Ethnicity is based on arbitary, imagined similarity based on arbitary, imaginary boundaries on the face of the world. It ignores the basic truth that no two people are exactly alike.

Both false. Maybe useful.

Nope you actually can group humans into racial groups, individuality has nothing to do with it...not that it matters to me you just can.
  • Options
    Sure you can, you can make up arbitary rules about anything. Treating that arbitary rule you just invented like it's a fact....well......stupid isn't the world.

It's the basis of racism, and affects both sides of the equation. A "black" man who thinks it means anything is just as dim as a "white" man who does.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Sure you can, you can make up arbitary rules about anything. Treating that arbitary rule you just invented like it's a fact....well......stupid isn't the world.

It's the basis of racism, and affects both sides of the equation. A "black" man who thinks it means anything is just as dim as a "white" man who does.

I didn't say it meant nothing, it means nothing to me and shouldn't mean anything to anyone else but there are clear differences, both in appearance and physically to say a black man from Uganda and an Asian from China.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:

The gullibility of otherwise intelligent men is certainly a cause for concern. I'll say it once. There are no races.

People whio believe they are a "race" are almost as fucking stupid as those who think they can be within a country. Neither exists, you've been sold a steer, mate.

Goodness me,that's an interesting point of view

As someone new to this board, let me introduce myself, my name's McBudda from Edinburgh and one of my interests is wildlife conservation.

I chose to reply to this thread because for the last three years I've been involved in a project to protect a bird called the Scottish Crossbill - a race or subspecies of the Scandanavian Crossbill.

Science recognises races/subspecies, so to call someone ' !"£&ing stupid ' for stating a reality, says more about your intelligence than you might care to reveal on a public forum.

BTW Hello all!
  • Options
    Yes, subspecies is the same thing as race isn't it?

Jeezus, there's a whole heap of morons on here today.
  • Options
    Do you not think by refusing to admit any validity of Lawrences points your in a sence playing into the hands of organisations like the BNP.

Is it true that Black or other minoroties killed by Whites in racist attacks get more media coverage than the reverse.

I would think most people would beleive this,

You see someone beleives that fact then they here it mentioned (such as here) they see it shouted down with cries of Racist, looney Nazi etc, and they think but it is true. Then they might go on to beleive all the Hollocaust deniers, or global Jewish conspirancy bullshit, and join the BNP perhaps.

Im sure at least someones going to call me a hysterical racist Nazi for saying that. But if you do could you address the central point which is do ethnic minorities murdered by whites in apparently racist attacks get more media coverage than the reverse, if you just shout down that sugestion without arguing the facts,, couldnt you see how you might just a little be strengthning some of Lawrences arguments ?
  • Options
    Have you got any evidence for that?
  • Options
    Lawrence doesn't have any arguments.

The murders on the London bus and in Werneth got a lot of media coverage, just as much coverage as Walker has received. To claim otherwise is a complete and total untruth, propagated by people with a racist agenda.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Lawrence doesn't have any arguments.

The murders on the London bus and in Werneth got a lot of media coverage, just as much coverage as Walker has received. To claim otherwise is a complete and total untruth, propagated by people with a racist agenda.

They got publicity but I dont think it was quite the same amount, was it headline news on the national stations, Stephen Lawrence and Anthony Walker were, I remember it being a shorter piece at the end of the new

What were the names of the victims of those crimes you mentioned ?

Youl doubtless be able to tell me after Googling it but you couldnt remember when you typed your responce could you, find their names and search on the BBC News and Guardian and google or any other newspaper see how many times they come up compared to Anthony Walker or Stephen Lawrence (whose names you could of course remember)?

Im not saying that whites are the victims of society were still comparitivly privaliged and enjoy many advantages in the world and the UK but that dosnt invalidate the point does it.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for your evidence.
  • Options
    Lawrence wrote:
    a black racist murderer was also in the dock for stabbing a guy to death on a bus for daring to tell him to stop abusing other passengers

Erm... killing someone for "daring to tell him to stop abusing other passengers", isn't a race crime, surely?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    klintock wrote:
    It ignores the basic truth that no two people are alike.

Twins? ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Evidence please.

Walker is current, and Lawrence is as famous as Hindley because iof the report afterwards.

The stories got just as much coverage in the papers, The Sun revelled in the "oh noes, a war veteran got stabbed in Werneth by evil p*ki bastards", don't forget.

Lawrence is a racist troll with no valid arguments. Attempting to put valid arguments into a racist troll's post just insults everyone's intelligence.

There ain't no conspiracy.
  • Options
    Of course, species subdivisions are present nowhere in nature, they help us study animals and draw conclusions but it's a mistake to think that nature cares at all for our arbitary rules. -

David Attenborough, introduction, Life on Earth.

And as you work in the field, you will be well aware that some people have dozens of genus, some a handful, depending on their preferences, and so on through all the different arbitary classifications.

Palaentology is the classic example of this, where people will throw away reputations insisting that their way is the "right" way, falling out with colleagues and generally behaving like asses.