Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sex on a first date.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    :eek2:

Mate, if there's a sexy lady offering it up, you should never pass up the chance. :D

I just dont want to do that sort of thing the 1st time i meet a girl.
  • Options
    Desperation, pity, alcohol, free dinner and giftstheres plenty of reasons to get a date out of somebody.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Renzo wrote:
    I just dont want to do that sort of thing the 1st time i meet a girl.

Why though?

Why can't sex just be fun?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Why though?

Why can't sex just be fun?

Im sure it can be.

But i want my 1st time to actually mean something to me.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Renzo, I know you hold no torch for me. But I'm going to say this anyway. I think you're doing the right thing. I waited until I was in my first relationship before my "first time", as you put it. I'm so glad I waited. You're at uni, there's women everywhere, I'm fairly sure of it. But it's refreshing in this day and age to hear someone saying this instead of "I can't wait to get my V-plates off" or the like. :)
  • Options
    Think of all the fun your missing out on though.

As you get older the opertunities to have no strings attached sex become less and less.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

As you get older the opertunities to have no strings attached sex become less and less.

See this is what i dont like...im always getting people to pressure me... i just want an actual proper relationship before i do. I almost did but didnt get the chance in the end. Good thing though cos it would have fucked me up badly in the circumstances. (Turned out she was cheating)
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Really? I thought they became more. When your young and stuff people want crushes and they want to be in "love" and all that crap. When your older you can go around and just fuck because thats what everybody else is doing. I always thought it was easier to find a fuck rather than a relationship the older I got (granted i'm only 20)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Really? I thought they became more. When your young and stuff people want crushes and they want to be in "love" and all that crap. When your older you can go around and just fuck because thats what everybody else is doing. I always thought it was easier to find a fuck rather than a relationship the older I got (granted i'm only 20)

I've never got my end away more than when I was at college. Plus going on the pull in town is easier when your younger. That's been my experience.

Plus when are you ever going to get the chance to ker 17 year old girls again?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

there are plenty of commitment phobes out there of all ages to have casual sex with, and always will be.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I've never got my end away more than when I was at college. Plus going on the pull in town is easier when your younger. That's been my experience.

Plus when are you ever going to get the chance to ker 17 year old girls again?

If you pick them when their 18 you can do them no matter what age you are.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

Age of consent is 16 here.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Well its true, because the older you get the more likely YOU are to be settled down, and its nice to have memories and experience under your belt, to stop you wondering what could have been.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    "Do them"? You clearly have a lot of respect for women, don't you? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

Considering I am a woman...
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Considering I am a woman...
    Don't have much respect for your own sex then, do you?
  • Options
    Well its true, because the older you get the more likely YOU are to be settled down, and its nice to have memories and experience under your belt, to stop you wondering what could have been.

:yes:

Hopefully in the not too distant future I'll settle down too. I don't want to be putting it about when I'm older, so for me now is the time to have fun.
    Stargalaxy wrote:
    "Do them"? You clearly have a lot of respect for women, don't you?

Stop being such a creep.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

Thats an awfully dumb question isn't it? I am a woman. I have a sexual history as do many others. I"ve been in many sexual situations and am very confident and secure with it all. The comment I made, you took out of context. I have fun with sex, whether it be mine or other peoples. When I'm out with some male friends, I will be the first one to point out a hot chick or a skanky looking one and tell him to try to take her home, as I do the same with my female friends to men I see. Sex is fun, its not serious and making light hearted comments in no way discrases my gender.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

Now its you jumping to sexist conclusions, "do them" can just be slang for have sex dosnt have to have any other meaning.

If its a women saying "do them" in regards to a man you wouldnt complain would you.

But your jumping to inaccurate sexist sterotypes that see's women as pasive "victims" or "recievers" and not as they oftern are confident sexual beings who have every right just to have sex as casualy as they want.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:

You're sounding like me, not that any of the boys take any notice of course... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

Oh, for goodness sake, please try and get your head out of your rectum, its very tiring. And very creepy.

What is wrong with the phrase "do them"? I say it, the wife says it, all her friends say it, big deal.

For the first time ever, I think I agree with iknowyourmum- women are just as sexually active and predatory as men can be, and, you know what? That's just great.

As for the question, yes I did have sex on a first date, and yes it was wonderful and passionate, and yes I would again if I was ever on the market. And no, I didn't think less of the girl.

Renzo- I think that's the best attitude to take, IMHO. But don't think that sex always has to mean something, a good hard meaningless shag has its benefits too.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    As for the question, yes I did have sex on a first date, and yes it was wonderful and passionate, and yes I would again if I was ever on the market.

I'm not sure if this comment makes me want to visit your local market, or stay the fuck away.

:p
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this comment makes me want to visit your local market, or stay the fuck away.

:p
    :lol:

you can get some lovely bits of meat there,
  • Options

Oh, definitely stay the fuck away.

A southern jessie who supports Man Utd in the toon? You'd be ripped to shreds:p
  • Options
    I have. depends on the situation and the guy though.

its happened twice, the first time was a BIG mistake, i wasnt in the best of states emotionally at the time and have learnt a lot from that.

The seond time however i did know the guy previously and in this situation it seemed like the natural thing to do. if i wasnt comfortable or thought i would be making a mistake then i would not even let it get that far.

i dont do it as a rule. and i guess i do worry what i will be thought of afterwards, but if two people do want the same thing then why not?

however theres still many other aspects of the whole men/women dating game that will always baffle me! so maybe i'm wrong. who knows!
  • Options
    ;
  • Options
    ...however...do guys think less of a girl if they do have sex on a first date? :confused:

(retracting original statement btw about second occasion
    ....altho didnt regret it at the time - very much regret it now)
  • Options
    i know lots of girls who have not only had sex on a first date with guy, but had sex with a guy they just met on a night out. to me as a guy, i dont judge them, i myself am happy to do the same with girls, but if the sex is with some random person and there is no protection used against diseases thats whn there is an issue to me.