Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

aged 16, with boyf, wants a baby.....advice plz?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Be nice. We are supposed to have time for everybody here, don't beat the girl down for wanting to have her say. It doesn't change anyone's life to explain the ropes to a newbie so a little patience would be nice, they'll soon go with the flow once they get the hang of it :yes:
  • Options
    i'm gonna be repeating what everyone else is saying here (surely that means it's the most sensible answer?)

don't do it. why are you in such a hurry? if you love each other then you'll have plenty of time for kids later.
  • Options
    I was never THAT stupid.

I suggest you make newbie playpen for them to learn the ropes in. A flaming free area. But seriously THREE YEARS OLD!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Dont have 1! Live your life!
  • Options
    FFS REALLY 3 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    tbh, i read the first three replies, two being from you, and its obvious, your not sure about having a child so young, it sounds like your trying to persuade yourself that its a good idea, ive been in this situation, and then broken up with the lads a few weeks after. Now when i look at my life, im always at crossroads, i could have a baby now, and leave school, or finish school, get a good education, and a good job that i want, settle down with a nice lad who i really love and then have a baby, i would only be about 25, and thats still young, my dad was around 45 when i was born, and it didnt make him any less active, he was always chasing me! so.. i think its probabley best if you wait, hope this helps xxx
  • Options
    :crying: why? WHY!?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    :crying: why? WHY!?

It's ok fiend, just take some good deep breaths ;)
  • Options
    *deep breaths* :banghead: WHY!?!!11oneone!1
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    *deep breaths* :banghead: WHY!?!!11oneone!1
    Make a thread in anything goes saying: THE THREAD ABOUT THE 16 Y.O. AND THE BABY IS 3 YEARS OLD!!! STOP REPLYING TO IT!

God, can't people READ?