Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Heeelllpp!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Davy wrote:
    This whole 16 year old thing really bugs me.

It has become socially 'correct' to have sex at 16 or older more as time has gone on, but our bodies let us do it earlier then this. We want to do it, and our 'equipment' is ready for it yet the law says we must wait until we are 16.

What it really is, is the law says you must be 16 to have sex because this is when it was thought the couple were responsible enough to have a child.

But how many of us have sex for fun compared to the amount that have sex for children??

Have a think about that for a bit...

"If there's grass on the wicket, time to play cricket!" HOWEVER... you are 14, he is 13. a couple of years ago and your both 10!! Wait a year or something. to me two 15 year old kids isn't wrong, but as yound as 13 and 14 is a bit young to be honest. Wait a bit - it's much better after a long wait, trust me ;)

It's not about children, it's about being emotionally mature enought to handle all the things that sex brings along with it. The line had to be drawn somewhere, they chose 16. Does that mean that *all* people are not ready until 16, no, of course it doesn't, but to be fair most laws don't apply to most people, and yet people follow them.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A quick rumble in the jungle is something you'll regret in later life. All the cool kids woo a girl, get her to the point where she wants you to poon her, then punch her in the nose and leave.