Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey nckdn

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and im his deputy
  • Options
    Matadore

I don't give a fuck what you think. Seeing as you're unable to give a coherent explanation of any of your opinions, you're fucking irrelevant pal.
  • Options
    Re: Matadore
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    I don't give a fuck what you think. Seeing as you're unable to give a coherent explanation of any of your opinions, you're fucking irrelevant pal.

Have you explained your problem with my posts?
  • Options
    The posts I have an issue with yes. Can't you fucking read?
  • Options
    Originally posted by major_tom
    many people i know despise political correctness but choose to ignore it or pretend it doesnt exist. i have chosen to fight it by challenging it wherever i find it. if you find someone's views abhorrent, challenge them, but dont try to ban them or run way from the debate, that is the cowards option.

Out of interest, what is it you don't like about political correctness? I mean, basically the concept is one of saying 'let's not say things to people which are deliberately depersonalising to them'.

As to the rest of your post, I agree absolutely!
  • Options

Ever read the Crucible?

Know anything about McCarthyism?
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Matadore
    Ever read the Crucible?

Yes I do thanks. Your point is? Do you have one? Have you got a fucking brain?
  • Options
    If you cant see my point then you are a moron.

This thread is most definitely a witch hunt, started by you, similar in nature to McCarthy's trials and the accusations made in the Crucible.
  • Options
    There is no comparison you twat. I'm not calling for him to be banned or blacklisted or imprisoned or killed am I?
    All I've done is ask a question.

Fucking prick.
  • Options
    Its a question which implies a witch hunt, dont think that I accept this nonsense about you being innocent, it wasnt just a question, it was an attempt to discredit him in front of the politics board crew.

Fucking prick.
  • Options
    Its a question which implies a witch hunt, dont think that I accept this nonsense about you being innocent, it wasnt just a question, it was an attempt to discredit him in front of the politics board crew.

Fucking prick.

Well thats obvious!

Blagsta if it is/was not intended as a witch hunt, why could you not PM him?

Why do you have to cause such a scene through a discussion board, whether you intended to cause trouble or not you succeeded in your work.

You have tried to make a link and show someone up on a public message board, that looks like a witch hunt to me.

You do not like what he has said and you sir certainly are trying to regulate what is said through turning a group of people against him! It is clear that he does not agree with your beliefs and does not deserve his own, as you would not have posted it on a public board.
  • Options
    Someone comes on here, starts posting shit about how black footballers are not English, dodgy polls about immigration, links to sites promoting the ideas of "scientific" racism, links to other far right sites, has opinions about how racial conflict is the primary conflict in society, refuses to answer straight questions etc. Then, while I'm nosing around on Stormfront, as I do from time to time, I come across someone with the same username living in the same county.
    So I asked a question.
    How is that a witchhunt? I have not called for nckdn's banning have I?
  • Options
    Someone comes on here, starts posting shit about how black footballers are not English, dodgy polls about immigration, links to sites promoting the ideas of "scientific" racism, links to other far right sites, has opinions about how racial conflict is the primary conflict in society, refuses to answer straight questions etc. Then, while I'm nosing around on Stormfront, as I do from time to time, I come across someone with the same username living in the same county.
    So I asked a question.
    How is that a witchhunt? I have not called for nckdn's banning have I?

OK- once again I'll try to pacify the child. Your points one by one...
    1) It was about ALL non-English players, including Welsh, Canadian and Irish, playing for England. British Blacks do not consider themselves English. I was right. BlackArab has very odd friends or was lying about race and ethnicity. Attack BlackArab if you're concerned with truth about these issues, not me. And stop lying.
    2) I've admitted creating a shit poll about immigration, but didn't post anything factually incorrect so what's your problem? Why not keep it to that thread?
    3) I haven't knowingly linked to 'scientific racism' sites. I did link to a page on which dozens of respected academics at some of the world's most respected universities said they believed that IQ tests are a good indicator of intelligence, and that different groups achieved different results. So what? I asked for referrals to alternate sites but nobody offered any serious alternatives so I(!) posted a link to a good sceptical page and advised people of the most respected academic who debunks related stuff (Bell Curve- not what my post was about!). I have an open mind and went out of my way to try to present a balanced case. You didn't Blagsta. Stop lying.
    4) You keep saying I've asserted "that racial conflict is the primary conflict in society". Quote me. I haven't, and I don't think it is. Stop lying.
    5) I actually think I've usually given in in the end and answered your dishonestly framed questions, but I really shouldn't have to. If you base your questions to me on my posts, rather than on your prejudices, I'll always try to answer them and I'll admit when I'm wrong. Here's a link to a post I made where I explain my problem with a post by freethepeeps, you'll see my post is all about what he's said. You should debate with me in a similar fashion.
    6) Spending your time nosing around on Stormfront means you fill your head with nastiness. Hate breeds hate. Ignorance breeds Ignorance. Explains your posts.

Please let this rest Blagsta, I post my views and you can argue with 'em, that should be enough.
  • Options
    Originally posted by nckdn
    1) It was about ALL non-English players, including Welsh, Canadian and Irish, playing for England. British Blacks do not consider themselves English.
    Bull-fucking-shit.

You were simply suggesting that Cole, Wright-Phillips et al are not English, due to the colour of their skin.

Do you want me to remind you of your original comments?

*Why is this person still allowed to post on these boards?*
  • Options
    Then, while I'm nosing around on Stormfront, as I do from time to time, I come across someone with the same username living in the same county...
    Do I smell a rat? Why would YOU of all people be looking around Stormfront? Very suspicious. :chin:
  • Options
    there's a difference between looking... and joining in and agreeing with what they're saying :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Do I smell a rat? Why would YOU of all people be looking around Stormfront? Very suspicious. :chin:
    I nose around Military.com. What does that say about me, besides the fact that I find the way some posters get carte blanche to infringe the TOU with their 'Shut The Fuck Up' imgs highly fascinating..?
  • Options
    Originally posted by nckdn
    1) It was about ALL non-English players, including Welsh, Canadian and Irish, playing for England. British Blacks do not consider themselves English. I was right. BlackArab has very odd friends or was lying about race and ethnicity. Attack BlackArab if you're concerned with truth about these issues, not me. And stop lying.
    2) I've admitted creating a shit poll about immigration, but didn't post anything factually incorrect so what's your problem? Why not keep it to that thread?
    3) I haven't knowingly linked to 'scientific racism' sites. I did link to a page on which dozens of respected academics at some of the world's most respected universities said they believed that IQ tests are a good indicator of intelligence, and that different groups achieved different results. So what? I asked for referrals to alternate sites but nobody offered any serious alternatives so I(!) posted a link to a good sceptical page and advised people of the most respected academic who debunks related stuff (Bell Curve- not what my post was about!). I have an open mind and went out of my way to try to present a balanced case. You didn't Blagsta. Stop lying.
    4) You keep saying I've asserted "that racial conflict is the primary conflict in society". Quote me. I haven't, and I don't think it is. Stop lying.
    5) I actually think I've usually given in in the end and answered your dishonestly framed questions, but I really shouldn't have to. If you base your questions to me on my posts, rather than on your prejudices, I'll always try to answer them and I'll admit when I'm wrong. Here's a link to a post I made where I explain my problem with a post by freethepeeps, you'll see my post is all about what he's said. You should debate with me in a similar fashion.
    6) Spending your time nosing around on Stormfront means you fill your head with nastiness. Hate breeds hate. Ignorance breeds Ignorance. Explains your posts.

Please let this rest Blagsta, I post my views and you can argue with 'em, that should be enough.

Fuck off you lying little cunt. Every single point in your post there is a blatant fucking lie.
  • Options
    Fuck off you lying little ****. Every single point in your post there is a blatant fucking lie.
    And every post of yours has a swear word in it, but I don't point that out, do I? :p
  • Options
    Fuck off you lying little cunt. Every single point in your post there is a blatant fucking lie.

Quote me and prove the lie. If you could you would have done. QUOTE ME! Stop lying Blagsta.
  • Options
    Ever read the Crucible?

Don't both of those actually suit your own agenda Matadore? Aren't they examples of a "Bush-style" doctrine? Wasn't McCarthy also claiming that "freedom" was his goal... when in actuality he was denying people's basic rights??
  • Options
    I agree with what Aladdin said about most Muslims and Shiria law and not thinking stoning is valid. In fact, there are Muslim women in Canada and the US who are saying they are going to define what their faith is...not radicals.

But we also have to remember that Nigeria had to cancel the Miss Universe contest because of the threat of radical Muslims...and that the Muslims who hijacked American Airlines Flight 11 were chanting to Allah as they made the final turn into the World Trade Center. So for any government to encourage radical groups of any kind from any religion because they have the right to think the way they do...is not right.
  • Options
    Aren't they examples of a "Bush-style" doctrine?

Are they? To my knowledge Bush doesnt go around accusing people of being communists.

I was merely pointing out the similarity of Blagstas witchhunt tactics with other witchhunts, like that on the Crucible and McCarthy's public humiliation tactics.
  • Options
    Are they? To my knowledge Bush doesnt go around accusing people of being communists.

His style is to accuse anyone who disagrees with him as being either unpatriotic or worse a terrorist linked to Al-Qaeda.

Basically terrorism is the new cold war, surely you can see that?
    I was merely pointing out the similarity of Blagstas witchhunt tactics with other witchhunts, like that on the Crucible and McCarthy's public humiliation tactics.

I understood what you were doing, I was just pointing out that these tactics are something you support. maybe not directly, but the political stance you take certainly does. It was just an observation.

Problem is that most political slants involve witchunts. With Labour it seems to be discrimination (attack Mandleson and it's because you are homophobic etc), with the tories they like a scapegoat (assylum seekers, single mothers). In the US it's patriotism (which basically it what McCarthyism was all about)...
  • Options
    the worst thing about america is the patriotism police