Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey nckdn

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    not what i asked, i may listen and tolerate it, but do you respect their opinions or do you just put up with it as i do? cos if not then you're being a tad hypocritical.

Every opinion has something of validity doesn't it? Just because somebody's ideas are not politically correct doesn't mean that they're not worth anything... It's like reading a movie review that says a film is great and then you watch it and find out that it's a gash film. To you the film was gash but to somebody else it was fantastic.

Because at the end of the day who is truelly right? How should society be?

Somebody has a different opinion to you... why tell them to fuck off? Isn't it important to understand the motives of people's ideals (if that's the best way to put it) instead of taking a good vs evil stance with it. The human mind isn't as simple as being good and bad.
  • Options
  • Options
    Nope, not every opinion ash validity, not to me anyways.

anyone who thinks that rape/genocide/murder/unprovoked violence is justified can fuck right off in my opinion to make an extreme example.

would you say himmlerr has valid points to make with some of his more radical ideas?
  • Options
    Nope, not every opinion ash validity, not to me anyways.

anyone who thinks that rape/genocide/murder/unprovoked violence is justified can fuck right off in my opinion to make an extreme example.

would you say himmlerr has valid points to make with some of his more radical ideas?

Dunno what nckdn would say on that one...

I don't believe sexual violence is justified, or genocide, race crimes but there's a difference in holding an opinion and then acting on it isn't there. Which basically is what I'm trying to get across.

We can't get along with every person... But behind an opinion there's something that influences it and something that drives it. To go out and kill somebody there would have to be a drive wouldn't there? (excluding mental patients)

But being abusive to people with differing opinions... where does it get you? If you believe their ideals are hatred then aren't you showing hatred back to them?
  • Options
    point being that because most of society finds no valid opinion in it or finds it acceptable that we have laws in place to outlaw such acts.

people would be a lot more ****ish if they knew there wasn't gonna be a reprisal for their actions.

i'm not abusive to toehrs unless they are to me and then it's fair game. if i don't like them and think they're scum for the views they hold then why should i pretend otherwise?

"if you believe their ideals are hatred then aren't you showing hatred back to them?"

i believe their ideals are idiotic and morally wrong. i don't care if someone hates someone, but hate them for who they are rather than what they are. i.e. if people think i'm a **** for my personality then fair enough, if they hate becasue of where my ancestors came from then they can go take a running jump off a high cliff.
  • Options
    Originally posted by nckdn
    I've reported your lying posts and asked the mods to confirm that my PM was entirely about where I've lived, so that you would have no reason whatsoever for saying it's content suggests I'm a Stormfront posting White Nationalist.

im not disputing that it was purely about where you lived, and thats why i find it hard to believe how you can justify reporting it

i made the connection in my head from where you said you lived and evidence as to where the stormfront nckdn lives

so reporting me for lying isnt going to stick, and you missed the whole problem here

what amuses me is that everyone else in this thread has got over it and is ignoring us both, where as you seem to be the only with the problem in realising that im not lying about the content of your PM
  • Options
    point being that because most of society finds no valid opinion in it or finds it acceptable that we have laws in place to outlaw such acts.

So if we went to some parts of Africa and started talking about how female circumcision is sick... then our opinions aren't valid? Or valid to the society?

Essentially it's kind of like a covert form of social control, hostility towards people who's opinions don't fit the social norms (I'm not aiming it at you or saying you're hostile)... Kinda something that'd put people off holding those opinions.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    im not disputing that it was purely about where you lived, and thats why i find it hard to believe how you can justify reporting it

i made the connection in my head from where you said you lived and evidence as to where the stormfront nckdn lives

Why didn't you say all that earlier? Anybody reading your first post (even me!) would have assumed that I said something unpleasant and incriminating in my PM. Why didn't you clarify it after I first asked you about it, you daft sod?
  • Options
    ive allready said it enough times,
    one thing that worries me is that the amount of posts of yours i saw that early in the next morning you had gone through and edited

please note that is not an accusation of anything, just makes me feel personally uneasy
    Originally posted by MrG
    i would have just told myself to fuck off, but feel free to rant

the reason i changed my tune, because at the time it was what was reasonable, you do know people can change their minds

as for asking the mods, lets get them to pull up everyone of your 123 posts and see how many of them are racist trifle

the PM gave me reason to believe there was a reasonable link, what i did with that knowledge was my business, and it doesnt matter what the mods do with the PM's cause it still entitles me to my own opinions

if proven that i have conclusively lied about what was in the PM then i will stand next to you while people throw rocks, otherwise i'll get off your high horse and start throwing them again

first of all you cant remember what the PM says because you have deleted it, and now you know exactly what it said, and of that im not disputing, so point out where i have lied

your problem is the connotation i have taken from the PM, not the potential dispute of its contents you twit
    Originally posted by MrG
    quote me where i said you were a stormfronter, word for word, please do

and as for reporting my posts?
    im gonna go through every single one of yours if you so wish, i think much of the racist comment in one of your posts alone is repulsive, you are just reporting my posts cause you dont like me and you are lashing out

add to the fact theres nothing indecent in either posts that i would say would warrant reporting to the mods
    Originally posted by MrG

so reporting me for lying isnt going to stick, and you missed the whole problem here

what amuses me is that everyone else in this thread has got over it and is ignoring us both, where as you seem to be the only with the problem in realising that im not lying about the content of your PM
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Dunno what nckdn would say on that one...

What have I said to suggest I'm a psycho who endorses rape or genocide? Leave me out of your conversation if you're gonna make daft comments like this one.
  • Options
    i agree with him though

i honestly went through all of the threads you have posted in, and for about the first half i honestly thought i had you wrong and that you were ok

but then we started hitting the immigration ones, and the footballs ones, you generalised in one post and inncinuated that certain [thought didnt state which] ethnic groups are more susceptable to gang rape and torture

and we never did get a straight answer to what been english really meant
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    i agree with him though

i honestly went through all of the threads you have posted in, and for about the first half i honestly thought i had you wrong and that you were ok

but then we started hitting the immigration ones, and the footballs ones, you generalised in one post and inncinuated that certain [thought didnt state which] ethnic groups are more susceptable to gang rape and torture

well the last part, i cant describe what being any nationality is about its just there

hmm he does seem a bit over the top, but he isnt TOO bad
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    i agree with him though

You're talking rubbish MrG, nothing I've posted suggests even the slightest malice to anybody, much less that I have justified "rape/murder/genocide/unprovoked violence". Quote me. As for gang rape and torture, I think you're misremembering the stupid immigration poll, the options for which I have apologised. Even there I didn't claim there's a difference between races or ethnic groups in their levels of crime. I may have said elsewhere that there are different crime rates between races and ethnic groups, and of course there are. Don't blame me , blame the criminals. When Blagsta first asked me to explain what I meant by 'English' in the footballer thread I answered him in my next post. He must have asked the question about 12 more times, and said I'd refused to answer the question. At least twice I've posted that he should look back at the thread and see that I answered immediately. I went into some detail in that post, later in the thread I explicitly said it had nothing to do with race. Here's a link to my response http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73502&perpage=15&pagenumber=2
    I enjoy a debate, even an argument, but it's tiresome if I have to argue constantly with your ideas of what my opinions are, rather than defend the opinions I actually express on the board. If you're gonna trawl my posts to find something to argue with, please quote me accurately, argue against what I've actually posted, and read my replies.
    I'll show you how guilty you, Blagsta, and I suspect others are of imagining what my opinions are rather than simply accepting that my opinions are expressed by my posts - I haven't actually posted my view on immigration in any thread. But you all think you know it don't you?
  • Options
    You're talking rubbish MrG, nothing I've posted suggests even the slightest malice to anybody

oh dear lord
  • Options
    Originally posted by nckdn
    When Blagsta first asked me to explain what I meant by 'English' in the footballer thread I answered him in my next post

No you didn't. Liar.
  • Options

Nope, you haven't answered my question.
    What are your views then? You never seem to come right out and state them, you just slyly insinuate stuff.
  • Options
    While the views expressed on Stormfront are utterly repellent, this thread seems to have something of a witch hunt feel to it.
  • Options
    You're talking rubbish MrG, nothing I've posted suggests even the slightest malice to anybody

stargalaxy: nckdn said that on the last page, i know that is a load of baollox, i do realise this looks like a bit of a witch hunt, but regardless of wether this is a witchhunt or not, it was only alledged through reasonable connection, and the fact that nckdn has made a number of dubious posts if you can be bothered looking back through them
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    While the views expressed on Stormfront are utterly repellent, this thread seems to have something of a witch hunt feel to it.

I agree.
  • Options
    So because somebody has a different opinion to one of us then we shouldn't respect them as people?

Well then maybe that's no worse than not respecting a homosexual or a black person...

Er.... no, that's completely wrong. It's perfectly alright to not respect a 'homosexual or a black person' (or a white person, a straight person, a blue person, whatever).

If you meant not respecting a person because of their sexuality or the colour of their skin, then yes, that's being a bigot. However, the difference between someone's skin colour, sexuality or sex, and opinions they hold are that people can't choose what sex, colour or sexuality they are, but they can choose what opinions they hold and I am absolutely not required to respect peoples' opinions if I think they are foolish, hateful or just plain wrong.
  • Options
    Some people would argue that sexuality is a choice... and hatred is hatred no matter who it's directed to.

It doesn't resolve anything being aggressive to somebody because they're aggressive to another person or hold some form of elitism... Does it?

If you went out and beat the crap outta say... a member of the National Front wouldn't that make you a thug too?

"Compassion is the basis of all morality" - Schopenhauer

If we want to be 'morally superior' then isn't it better to turn the other cheek (yeah it's hard and I'm talking more in theory... I'm not perfect in the least) or try and understand why somebody holds these opinions?
  • Options
    to be honest i really don't care about agression and hate, more about who it's directed at and for what reason.
  • Options
    Some people would argue that sexuality is a choice... and hatred is hatred no matter who it's directed to.

It doesn't resolve anything being aggressive to somebody because they're aggressive to another person or hold some form of elitism... Does it?

If you went out and beat the crap outta say... a member of the National Front wouldn't that make you a thug too?

"Compassion is the basis of all morality" - Schopenhauer

If we want to be 'morally superior' then isn't it better to turn the other cheek (yeah it's hard and I'm talking more in theory... I'm not perfect in the least) or try and understand why somebody holds these opinions?

Some people might well argue that sexuality is a choice, but we know where that path leads, and they're wrong. Why are you talking about being aggressive? I'm not saying I want to hate or assault people because of their beliefs, just that I by no means have to respect them. I'm not talking about being morally superior either, and whilst I do try to understand why people think certain things, the reality is that not all opinions are equal. Some people do hold opinions without basis which are simply wrong.

Now I'm not talking about taking away people's rights, or preventing them from marrying who they want to or what have you simply because of what they think, and I will absolutely and utterly defend their right to express their ideas. However, that doesn't mean I will necessarily respect them.
  • Options
    of course this thread is a witch hunt, even if this guy is an avid fan of stormfront, it doesnt mean he is beating up minorities. some people on these boards still fail to realise that in a democracy you cannot legislate against or ban ideas. prohibit actions by all means, but any attempt to regulate thought smacks of a police state, something the nazis perfected in the 1930's.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    of course this thread is a witch hunt, even if this guy is an avid fan of stormfront, it doesnt mean he is beating up minorities. some people on these boards still fail to realise that in a democracy you cannot legislate against or ban ideas. prohibit actions by all means, but any attempt to regulate thought smacks of a police state, something the nazis perfected in the 1930's.

I think its reasonable to refuse to engage with a racist agenda.

The relevance of Nazis to this discussion is not about how they curtailed free speech ...............
  • Options
    many people i know despise political correctness but choose to ignore it or pretend it doesnt exist. i have chosen to fight it by challenging it wherever i find it. if you find someone's views abhorrent, challenge them, but dont try to ban them or run way from the debate, that is the cowards option.
  • Options
    Originally posted by freethepeeps
    I think its reasonable to refuse to engage with a racist agenda.

The relevance of Nazis to this discussion is not about how they curtailed free speech ...............

It may be reasonable, but it's probably not the best approach; we should be arguing and explaining and fighting such ideas to ensure that the memes we do not like die out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*

Has anyone mentioned regulating thought? No. So less of your paranoid ramblings thanks.
  • Options
    /me carefully notes the names of his ever growing posse

/me carefully points out to people that we are all entitled to split this board in two if we want to

and by in two, i mean like the generally non racists, and those with racist branded onto their tongues
  • Options
    Blagsta, I dub thee Sir Witchfinder General.