Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do guys really like to see us wear in bed and girls what do u like to wear?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The usual sexy underwear always goes down well (or if your bests are in the wash, anything that matches really, all the lads I've slept with didn't give a shit as long as it came off easily).

But I like the long t-shirt thing aswell not sure why but I think one of those baggy ones that come down to just below the arse can look really cool...when I was on holiday I wore them and came down at 3am in it to say bye to someone leaving, and that's how my holiday romance started so yeah thumbs up to that one!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by scarlettvixen26
    The usual sexy underwear always goes down well (or if your bests are in the wash, anything that matches really, all the lads I've slept with didn't give a shit as long as it came off easily).

But I like the long t-shirt thing aswell not sure why but I think one of those baggy ones that come down to just below the arse can look really cool...when I was on holiday I wore them and came down at 3am in it to say bye to someone leaving, and that's how my holiday romance started so yeah thumbs up to that one!

spot on

every word

are our minds that easy to figure out?:confused: