Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do guys really like to see us wear in bed and girls what do u like to wear?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im in love with french knickers at the mo, i love going to bed in just a pair of frnechies, oooh. got some lovely pairs yesterday. i like going to bed in teeny tiny shorts and tiny snuggly vest tops! i love sexy underwear, if i ever have a fat day, i wear my basque to work hehe makes me feel so sexy (of course i have a shirt on over it) but it makes u feel sexy from the inside where noone can see
  • Options
    yes i am aware that being a female means i should know this, but what the hell are french knickers!?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    yes i am aware that being a female means i should know this, but what the hell are french knickers!?

there like knickers, but like shorts, but not, thinner and nicer feeling than shorts :confused:ah fuck it just look at the second pic here!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    there like knickers, but like shorts, but not, thinner and nicer feeling than shorts :confused:ah fuck it just look at the second pic here!

ohhh i see

i have some then, but not them loose ones :no: kinda meshy+tight, does that still make them french??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    i wear my basque to work

Is it actually comfortable to wear that though? :confused:
  • Options
    dammit!! now i want stuff off that expensive la senza site :impissed:
  • Options
    Me and my boyfriend sleep naked, i would rather he do that than sleep in the grimey boxer's he's been in all day :p
    Although sometimes it is nice to dress up first in nice underwera silky nighties etc but they are bound to come off soon enough anyway ;)
  • Options
    i usually just wear a tank top, but if its that time of the month obviously i put sum underwear on as well. i wud sleep completely nude if there was no danger of the parents walking in unexpectedly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by babygurl87
    i usually just wear a tank top, but if its that time of the month obviously i put sum underwear on as well. i wud sleep completely nude if there was no danger of the parents walking in unexpectedly.

Why would your parents walk into your room without knocking? :eek2:
  • Options
    And if you're asleep then surely you're under a blanket anyway?
  • Options
    Used to sleep in my bloke's t-shirt and probably a pair of un-sexy pants if i was alone. If he was there maybe naked or just in his t-shirt...

Recently though I just like sleeping in lil shorts. Really liking those french knickers, may have to invest!
  • Options
    Maybe it's just the "love" factor, but what the hell is wrong with just a long t-shirt? I think something like that is actually strangely sexy.

I don't see the obsession with always feeling the need to wear sexy knickers and undies all the bloody time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Is it actually comfortable to wear that though? :confused:

well it makes me sit up striaght ;)
  • Options
    i dont mind what a woman wears to bed as she'll have it off within 20 mins :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Maybe it's just the "love" factor, but what the hell is wrong with just a long t-shirt? I think something like that is actually strangely sexy.

I don't see the obsession with always feeling the need to wear sexy knickers and undies all the bloody time.

long t-shirts are the best. especially when you're sleeping beside your boyfriend and you wake up in the middle of the night and you've got the full on bed-head. I never match my underwear :confused:
  • Options
    Wow! You guys are amazing.
    I agree with who ever said tht they cant sleep nekked. When i did me and my boyf were sticking onto each other & i always fear the parents walking in and my arse hanging out the bed or summit. Plus my nipples go puffy in the morning and its hidden under jammies - Does anyone else suffer puffy nips?
    Im gonna invest in lots of vests and frenchies i think, u kinda visualise a petite lil cutie in them dont u. Fingers crossed i'll look like a petite cutie tho i doubt it.
    Silky nighties r alright but u cant beat fleece pjs in the winter, i dont care if it'll turn andy off, at least im comfy.
    Altho i like the things tht turn him on ive got 2 new things 2 try on now ;)
    XxX
  • Options
    long t-shirts are great...

as are all the fancy stuff... and naked... i aint really fussy tbh..

though nude can be a big turn off sometimes lol..
  • Options
    Originally posted by scytherchick
    long t-shirts are the best. especially when you're sleeping beside your boyfriend and you wake up in the middle of the night and you've got the full on bed-head.

It might just me being very naive, but, what is bed-head!?
  • Options
    Thread is dead! Stop bringing up old ones man ffs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Thread is dead! Stop bringing up old ones man ffs.

But you are the 1st poster after a_guy ?
  • Options
    Exactly, Felix! As the gorgeous Beans points out, you are the one who brought this back from the grave!
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Exactly, Felix! As the gorgeous Beans points out, you are the one who brought this back from the grave!

OMFG. Stop swinging from every girl's tits on here, really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by squishter
    Does anyone else suffer puffy nips?

:eek2:

Never heard of it but it sounds good!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy

No he didn't. Someone else did and then deleted their post.
  • Options
    Nothing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    OMFG. Stop swinging from every girl's tits on here, really.

I know.

It's like watching an over-eager puppy. It's not nice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by squishter
    my nipples go puffy in the morning and its hidden under jammies - Does anyone else suffer puffy nips?
    Puffy nips? Never heard of that before. You've got to tell us more now.
  • Options
    Well basically puffy nipples happen when its really warm kinda get really big and look swollen altho they aint but i can reassure u tht they aint sexy - no sir!
    XxX
  • Options
    That little cock has deleted his post. Made me look as if I started it. Duh,
  • Options
    Hmm, well, puffy nips certainly sound interesting. Never heard of that condition before. :confused: So, if you could send a photo..... :D