Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do guys really like to see us wear in bed and girls what do u like to wear?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive had this habbit since the beginning of july and i is buying sexy looking underwear. First i bought a basque and and tiny g string. My boyfriend was in shock he just couldn't keep away but it didnt stay on for long ;)
Since then i have been buying more n more of they sexy thongs, see through gowns etc! Tell me does it really work for men & ladies do u feel confident when u wear them?
XxX

Comments

• Options
    I usually wear a nice set of undies, then do a wee dance around the bed and dive on in for a right good session. ;)
  • Options
    Ive tried the whole dancing thing, its about the only thing i feel uncomfortable doing.
    I am surprised with my new ambition to show off my body, when i 1st met my boyfriend i had to have sex in the dark and then make him hide his face whilst i put my dressing gown on.
    Do u reckon its the whole confidence thing that's making me so obsessed with underwear, i mean its not like i wear it 4 a long time. Altho this dancing stuff would mean a better view of what i wear right?
    XxX
  • Options
    Re: What do guys really like to see us wear in bed and girls what do u like to wear?
    Originally posted by squishter
    . First i bought a basque and and tiny g string.
    Since then i have been buying more n more of they sexy thongs, see through gowns etc!
    XxX

Sounds like you got the right idea ;):naughty:
  • Options
    You think? Sometimes i wonder if it's silly or if it really works. Im am V desperate for a playboy bunny suit Grrrr!! They r soooo kinky.
  • Options
    Think the playboy bunny outfit in the bedroom would be bit strange but probably strangely attractive aswell...
    I'd say keep it simple with those sexy thongs and those gowns..... yep daydreaming now :naughty:
  • Options
    You could always tell him he can buy you something he wants you to wear. That way you don't have to pay for it. :D

Be warned though, you don't know what he might want you to wear! :eek2:
  • Options
    That's the fun part tho :D

I honestly don't mind what girls wear in bed...so long as it's not just a bra. I don't know why but girls wearing just a bra and no knickers just really turns me off for some reason. Maybe it's just me.
  • Options
    hmm.. i never wear underwear unless im on my period... so basically i would say don't wear underwear.. it's all coming off anyway!

or.. maybe you should just ask your boyfriend...
  • Options
    So long as it's easy to come off during foreplay anything will do, to be honest. :)
    Like were you can untie the sides of your thong.
  • Options
    matching undies always make me feel sexier! Wouldn't mind trying the whole stocking and suspenders thing.. have to give it a go sometime soon - free house as from tomorrow!
  • Options
    I prefer nothing. Just naked. Naked soft, warm, supple, smooth, bare skin. No clothes, no nighties, panties, thongs, or underwear to get in the way of the two of us snuggled up next to each others warm bodies. It just feels so much more intimate. ...And sexy! :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I prefer nothing. Just naked. Naked soft, warm, supple, smooth, bare skin. No clothes, no nighties, panties, thongs, or underwear to get in the way of the two of us snuggled up next to each others warm bodies. It just feels so much more intimate. ...And sexy! :naughty:

that reads like an erotic novel ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    that reads like an erotic novel ;)
    Yet in my mind I'm seeing a graphic photo novel. :naughty:
  • Options
    i bet you are, you dirty sod lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

I couldn't agree more wobble.

Nothing is where it's at. In summer the cool evening breezew dancing across the skin is so sensual and oooh, and in winter feeling the warmth of the sexy lady laying next to you as you snuggle deeply can't be beaten. NOt even with sticks.
  • Options
    For me i'd rather you wear something rather than nothing. No matter how sheer, small & revealing it may be there's still that couple of mm's of material separating me from your bare naked skin.

But then just some snugly PJ's have a cuteness turn on factor for me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    But then just some snugly PJ's have a cuteness turn on factor for me.

yeah, here too.
    even though I love (undressing :D ) the sexy lingerie my girlfriend wears to bed, a standard cotton PJ does get me horny as much as well sometimes.

maybe subconsciously those PJs tell one that "there won't be any tonight" which makes it even more sizzle when you start going for it anyways... who knows *lol*
  • Options
    Those short short things a the PJ top that come just above the belly..
  • Options
    I think PJs have a certain virginal quality to them. You wore them when you were a kid, that's got to be a factor. It's why little girl-style knickers can look really hot on a girl too. And there's always the sight of your girl wearing a long t-shirt and a bedhead to enjoy too...

Wearing nothing in bed is the bestest thing. But wearing something teasing and sexy before bed I can appreciate, especially a little short nightie that doesn't quite cover up your soft peachy bottom.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Like were you can untie the sides of your thong.

Ooo, i have lots of them :yes: Very good :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It's why little girl-style knickers can look really hot on a girl too.

That's reassuring to hear! I usually wear some white cotton knickers and a white cotton vest top to sleep in if I'm alone, and a few nights ago my boyfriend turned up just as I was about to get into bed - felt really little-girlish and unattractive!
  • Options
    Get too hot for clothes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    That's reassuring to hear! I usually wear some white cotton knickers and a white cotton vest top to sleep in if I'm alone, and a few nights ago my boyfriend turned up just as I was about to get into bed - felt really little-girlish and unattractive!

oh no, if he's like the rest of us guys, you would have made him very horny indeed :)

anything matching, close fitting is very nice... although it usually doesn't stay on long ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Theydon Bois
    oh no, if he's like the rest of us guys, you would have made him very horny indeed :)

anything matching, close fitting is very nice... although it usually doesn't stay on long ;)

whats the deal with men and matching things?

i like to wear underwear/nightwear that matches because i just like it,

but why would it turn a man on :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    whats the deal with men and matching things?

i like to wear underwear/nightwear that matches because i just like it,

but why would it turn a man on :confused:

Kinda looks trampy if they don't match, do ya not think? :confused: Maybe just me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Kinda looks trampy if they don't match, do ya not think? :confused: Maybe just me!

Thanks! now im gonna feel like a tramp if im not matching :impissed:

:p
  • Options

hehe just as long as the stuff looks good together, it's good, that's what I meant by matching ;)

obviously if it doesnt look good, then you wont look good! :p
  • Options

I do it as well... just if I plan to be with my partner that night, I always make sure they are matched :yes:
  • Options
    oh well...im the only one who will see if im matching or not anyway :)

still, i dont get the obsession

kinda scary if matching is making some sort of sex statement
  • Options
    I'm not matching at the moment, if that helps... :lol:
    I mean, I'm a cheap git and would always spend money on packets of thongs/french knickers... as I find it hard to buy bra and knickers as a set without the bra being padded...don't like padded bras.
    And I can't afford going to go to fancy underwear shops all the time.

Go nude and save yourself a few quid as it seems to be satisfying the lads as well :p