Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am fat

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    its a pisstake.
    am I the only one that can see it?

I can.

I just think that feeding the trolls just make them even fatter and uglier.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the best way to lose weight if its a real long term problem then do the gradual exercise this- someone said about taking long walks every day.
    I've been on the edge of obese for several years, and I've decided that to raise money for a college trip I'm going to run the London marathon- that's not gentle/gradual I know, but at the moment I'm training by taking walks- 3miles, power walking & jogging, I've barely slimmed, but I've got so much more confident just in a couple of weeks- you take more exercise, metabolism increases, get some adrenaline in your system & you just feel so much more alive!
    Try with all your might to forget about wanting anyone else til you've got some confidence.
    Also if you're lucky you'll find that sex is sacred and is not just masturbation with another person in the room, but is a sincere way of expressing genuine feelings for someone. You don't want to waste the most memorable one on someone you'll want to forget! If you get more confident you might find someone really nice who you actually want to share that with!
This discussion has been closed.