Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Harmless ?!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't believe I have broken any rules of thesite.org so I don't believe I will get banned

I see what you mean Bri-namite but still I like doing it, Would you stop doing something for someone who hates you and vis versa???

If someone told you to do something and this person disliked you and you disliked them would you do it? I don't think many people would stop it
  • Options
    No, you won't get banned for using one of the wide range of options that are available to everybody when they make a post. But that's not the issue.

Molo's right when he says someone's not a million miles away from getting banned, and the last time that happened (I think you were involved) all hell broke loose. Not saying it was your fault, but you should maybe learn from some of this.

And to answer the other point, if someone hated me and I hated them, then no, I probably wouldn't stop doing whatever it was I was doing just to please them.

Look, if you really want to keep doing it then fine. No-one can stop you. But it really is only going to end up in you getting yet more abuse thrown at you from people, and that's not gonna help you very much, is it? Think about it.

Now I really am going to bed.
  • Options

Point taken, you wouldn't stop for someone who hates you and now I just ignore the abuse it doesn't even effect me
  • Options
    Yes i would as it goes. Just to calm things down cos i would think that its not worth all the hassle of getting yelled at for every post i make. I would want to feel liked in the place makes me feel so inclued and cared about. But you make people upset, you make them want to hit you round the head. And if you carry on like the way you are you wont get to feel like this. you wil always go on about how you think you are unloved and bullied but you wont put in any effort to change it for the better.
  • Options
    Er I haven't talked or made any threads about bullying or self harm or remotely Attetion seeking in a long while. In fact I've stopped making many threads...
  • Options
    ok, before i go to bed, hellfire hunny, you know im your friend, but my personal opinion is i think Zella's right in what she says, (i keep following you dont i...) But her view is simluar to what i think. I like to be liked, and if that ment posting in black so i dont get got at/flamed, so be it. No one needs a lot of hassle and i do think sometimes you push it. But thats only what i think:)

night xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    [color=faggot] NO

And now It's not the fact that I like the colors it's the fact that if this was kaffrin,*Lisa* or any other person no one would mention it but since it's ME you do..

and..meh

[/color]

If anyone started this shit, and then proceeded to keep doing it with the sole aim of pissing people off, I'd have a go at them. I really don't care who they are.

So shut the fuck up, grow up, and take a step back and look at yourself. Can't you see all the shit you get on here is your own fault, and you do nothing to help it? Even in this thread, several people have tried to stick up for you and you've thrown it back at them. Just learn when to back down, when you've lost, and when to swallow your "pride" and move on.

Failing that, see if your toaster floats next time you take a bath. Either works for me.
  • Options
    You really are a child, 15 going on 6 or something. I've got a 17 year old brother who does this sort of thing, continues doing something JUST because it annoys someone. His attitude sucks, so does yours. Please learn to grow up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Failing that, see if your toaster floats next time you take a bath. Either works for me.

I like that :lol:
  • Options
    Tbh, if it was someone else, I probably wouldnt have called them a spoon. But I would have let them know thats its annoying. I'm sorry for calling you a spoon Rudey, you must have been so offended.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

oh for fecks sake!
  • Options
    My god. You lot rise too much to this. :(

You're all seals, and he's holdin the fish.
  • Options
    Mods please close this thread!
  • Options
    Well I do this because I like it but I'm not changing for you lot, like I said before you lot won't stop doing something for someone you didn't like and you also wouldn't give them this much abuse towards them if they did it so grow up and lay of.. No skin of my back if you don't Doesn't bother me
  • Options
    No skin of my back if you don't Doesn't bother me

You're just as bad, you rise as much to it and feel the need to defend yourself over fuck all. When you do, you sound more of a prick than usual.

You'll never meet any of us properly or have a decent relationship as to have such a big impact on your life. Why the hell feel the need to go and nit pick and have tit for tat?! It's so bloody pointless.

You're a ponce.
  • Options
    I do it because they decide to treat me worse than anyone else.. one spelling mistake.. using a color.. normally they wouldn't care but since it's me they give a fuck and find it fucking amusing to have a go at me for it
  • Options
    I do it because they decide to treat me worse than anyone else.. one spelling mistake.. using a color.. normally they wouldn't care but since it's me they give a fuck and find it fucking amusing to have a go at me for it

The sensible thing would be to shoosh, honestly.

It's like school, you rise to the bullies, they feed on it.

Same goes for you lot, too! Don't fucking drag on this shite, it's a piece of nonsense.

I feel like a more blunt version of BeckyBoo. >:|
  • Options
    And like i said rudy, i WOULD change it. just to save the agro.
    Wouldnt you prefere not to get the abuse at all? You could so easily prevent alot of it by just being considerate for other peoples feelings.
    I find it hard to read the red letters cos of my dislexia, i find it hard to read anyother colour apart from black.
    Now if someone else had done this i would have said the same thing to them you are nothing special.
    When shyboy had that fizzy av i asked him to change it as it could cause eppaleptic(sp) fits.
    And he didnt get all high and mighty at me say "ooh i like it and i dont care" he was considerate and changed it.
    And its not that we dont like you, we dont like your behavour most of the time.
    You sa you havent done anything remosly attention seeking lately...what the hell do you think posting in red is then?
  • Options
    I post in red because I like it, So your saying that if I don't like your AV I can sit there and say change it and you will BULLSHIT you will...
  • Options
    God one person uses a different colour and suddenly it's like caged monkeys throwing shit at each other.

We have lots of options when posting including text colour - so you are more than welcome to use it

we also have the ignore user option if you can't help being wound up by someone.
This discussion has been closed.