Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Harmless ?!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    bad vB code! bad html = <BODY> OMG YOU SUCK <BODY> - no /close tag! :D

:( j00 pwnd meh :(
  • Options
    so there's a man who keeps running out into the road, and being hit by a car. and he's all 'why do those cars keep hitting me?'

and everyone else is like 'DUDE, stop running into the damn road'.

yanno?
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    so there's a man who keeps running out into the road, and being hit by a car. and he's all 'why do those cars keep hitting me?'

yanno?

very profound :)
  • Options
    Enough!

If Harmless comes back and sees this thread has loads of pages he's goin to be really excited, thinking "wow, loads of people have been wondering about me" and then "oh no *sobs sobs*
  • Options

yanno?

Right on, sista!

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a thread in 10 minutes telling us how many pills he's taken 'cause he gets bullied so much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by leese
    Enough!

If Harmless comes back and sees this thread has loads of pages he's goin to be really excited, thinking "wow, loads of people have been wondering about me" and then "oh no *sobs sobs*

nah when he comes back he will be thinking :
    Things never change :p
  • Options
    oh how i wish id never started this thread now

actually no, its brought my post count up substantially
  • Options

yanno?

oh you are amazing

hahahahaha that was funny
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    oh you are amazing

hahahahaha that was funny

i dont call a poor man being repeatedly run down by cars funny - how insensitive

*sniffs and turns head away*
  • Options
    i dont call a poor man being repeatedly run down by cars funny - how insensitive

*sniffs and turns head away*

depends who the man was :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    What is it with you? I mean really, do you sit up late at night and plot new ways to annoy people that already fucking hate you?

Seriously, you're a load your mum should have swallowed.

I think I love you. :(

And Rudey, as a matter of fact, I didnt get caught. And I wasnt just talking about me.
  • Options
    Wow..how can all you people be pissed off because I use a colored font.. My god that's just pathetic, If it was someone else you wouldn't give to fucks about it.
    And I didn't miss the / end bit of my mistake of vb coding i put a } instead of a ]
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Wow..how can all you people be pissed off because I use a colored font.. My god that's just pathetic, If it was someone else you wouldn't give to fucks about it.
    And I didn't miss the / end bit of my mistake of vb coding i put a } instead of a ]

who said you did? I gave an example of bad html and then said why it was bad html.

Anywayz. It's not really pathetic; it's completely understandable. I can take one big annoying thing; because tbh it's one of those things you just ignore. But when it's every single post. It's annoying. People told you that you were annoying and you (being the mature fellow you are) responded with:
    Why I like writing in diffrent colors this ones just to piss you off Lisa

but I think I'll stick to red

and then you go on to play the innocent helpless bullied guy who 99.99% of the insults are directed at. Because you so ask for it!
  • Options
    Wow..how can all you people be pissed off because I use a colored font..]

i have to agree.....isn't it best to just leave some things unsaid - there really are bigger problems in the world which we all have to deal with in our every day lives

shall we just leave it there now
  • Options
    Hahaha at this whole thread. :D

Drama queens.
  • Options
    i have to agree.....isn't it best to just leave some things unsaid - there really are bigger problems in the world which we all have to deal with in our every day lives

shall we just leave it there now

we deal with the big problems in the politics and debate forum :p there is a place in this world for annoying little niggles; evident in this thread!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    we deal with the big problems in the politics and debate forum :p there is a place in this world for annoying little niggles; evident in this thread!

um this isn't a complaining thread..is it...isn't it just better to ignore things sometimes...it is only a colour after all
  • Options
    um this isn't a complaining thread..is it...isn't it just better to ignore things sometimes...it is only a colour after all

:yes: it's a FUCKING COLOR, Don't like it.. Deal with it.. Because I like posting in red and I'm not stopping for you lot, my god Grow up a little bit after all you COULD turn your monitor to black and white :p

It's a bloody color..grow up
  • Options
    :yes: it's a FUCKING COLOR, Don't like it.. Deal with it.. Because I like posting in red and I'm not stopping for you lot, my god Grow up a little bit after all you COULD turn your monitor to black and white :p

It's a bloody color..grow up
    Ok, so people over reacted to your new 'oh-so-cool-coloured-font-posts' but you do ask for all the comments. I mean, be honest, did you really think posting in multi-colours would do you any favours? No. Didnt think so.

And seeing you post every reply in red just makes me piss myself laughing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    What is it with you? I mean really, do you sit up late at night and plot new ways to annoy people that already fucking hate you?

Seriously, you're a load your mum should have swallowed.

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

i haven't even read the next four pages. can't wait :D
  • Options

Yes.

Really, say someone random like Zella or lipsy or ShyBoy that decided to change their font colour, would people even bat an eyelid, far less have a right go at them?

Yes, he does make a good job out of being a knob at times, and probably by his own admission he does dig himself into some holes when he might be advised to keep quiet. But really, people are just jumping on him now for nothing, and it's a bit silly, when you think about it. He's never really been nasty or anything to anyone, and sometimes I really don't think it's fair on him.

Just my opinion, although not one I think many people are gonna agree with.
  • Options
    I only use thesite at school when I've got spare time :p.. not my fault if you get caught at work

:/ You must have a hell of a lot of spare time. We aren't allowed near a computer in class...mainly because there's only one in every classroom except the ITC and Business Studies rooms and we aren't even allowed near them without permission :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

i haven't even read the next four pages. can't wait :D

MADNESS!MADNESS! I TELL YOU!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Yes.

Really, say someone random like Zella or lipsy or ShyBoy that decided to change their font colour, would people even bat an eyelid, far less have a right go at them?

Yes, he does make a good job out of being a knob at times, and probably by his own admission he does dig himself into some holes when he might be advised to keep quiet. But really, people are just jumping on him now for nothing, and it's a bit silly, when you think about it. He's never really been nasty or anything to anyone, and sometimes I really don't think it's fair on him.

I agree
  • Options
    for rise and shine : :heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I agree actually. Ok, so the red colour thing might be a bit annoying, and he does ask for it most of the time, but like...this was all a bit O.T.T wasn't it? Seriously, all Rude..Hellfire has to do is spell something wrong and its like "OMFG, you twat. Stop annoying everyone. WE HATE YOU!!!!"
  • Options
    Well since I've not been able to do PE for a few months I seem to go to the ict rooms during them lessons, no teacher during tech means going on computers or going to lil miss socks lesson during that lesson and ict I'm ahead of my project so I have time to spare I also sometimes break and lunch on the computers [easy escape from people]
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    I agree actually. Ok, so the red colour thing might be a bit annoying, and he does ask for it most of the time, but like...this was all a bit O.T.T wasn't it? Seriously, all Rude..Hellfire has to do is spell something wrong and its like "OMFG, you twat. Stop annoying everyone. WE HATE YOU!!!!"

ahhhhhhhh found the love
  • Options
    i'd love to close this thread right now
  • Options
    Well since I've not been able to do PE for a few months I seem to go to the ict rooms during them lessons, no teacher during tech means going on computers or going to lil miss socks lesson during that lesson and ict I'm ahead of my project so I have time to spare I also sometimes break and lunch on the computers [easy escape from people]

You get to go into other people's lessons? :eek:
This discussion has been closed.