Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

things that BUG ME !

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    When you go for a wee, it's all going well, then that last little bit makes you shudder and spray everywhere. Then I get a bit anal about the mess and start cleaning the toilet, and the floor.[/QUOTE

That suuder you talk about is a relly nice feeling - or is that just me? :o
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    When you go for a wee, it's all going well, then that last little bit makes you shudder and spray everywhere. Then I get a bit anal about the mess and start cleaning the toilet, and the floor.

Sorry but:lol:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Fcuk the mees.

I remember geting pissed and goiugn round some birds house with my mate, I ended up sitting on the shitter and pukign in the basin. I mde such a messs you couldn;t clear it up, and lefet pretty quick with my mate before anyone noticed. Next day I went round there and dposted a sorry note through the letter box. Isigned it 'Dave'' (my mates name) :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    That suuder you talk about is a relly nice feeling - or is that just me? :o

Oh yea it is quite nice :yippe:
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Next day I went round there and dposted a sorry note through the letter box. Isigned it 'Dave'' (my mates name) :lol:

:lol:

You cunt!