Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

things that BUG ME !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im in an irritible mood and I just though I would let you all know things that really bug me. feel free to join:

1. my step dad and other male visitors who leave the toilet seat up Its a Female Domitated House ... Not all of us own a Cock i'll have you know
2. people who slurp tea. its the noise that bugs me
3. stupid chavvy girls who pick fights with me and my friends then ten minutes later are trying to blag fags
4. stupid chavvy girls who think because they have a reputation for being ''hard" give them the right to be so mean and rude !
5. zane lowe and jo wileys voices
6. feeling guilty
7. loosing things. this happens regularly when im drunk
8. vodafone trying to be all 'matey'
9. traffic
10. people who pretend to be hard done by because occasionally mummy and daddy argue and because dadddy bought them a reno cleo instead of a peugeot 206
11. people who over attention seek
12. saying things and them not happening

phew. sorry, i think im done for now

Comments

• Options
    I just poked myself in the eye.
    that bugs me.
  • Options
    My Sonic game bugs me because I can't beat one of the bosses and it's annoying meeeeeeeee ;(.
  • Options
    I just poked myself in the eye.
    that bugs me.

:lol:
  • Options
    Having a friend who lives just around the corner from school hardly ever bothers getting the consortium bus on time. She's not even bothering tomorrow, and i'm getting up at 6.30 to get the 7.30 bus so i'll be at school on time for the bus.
    Today she was in bed till 8.30 - i'd just got off a 1/2 hour bus journey from the next town and was walking into school then. :mad:
  • Options
    Im in an irritible mood and I just though I would let you all know things that really bug me. feel free to join:

1. my step dad and other male visitors who leave the toilet seat up Its a Female Domitated House ... Not all of us own a Cock i'll have you know
    2. people who slurp tea. its the noise that bugs me
    3. stupid chavvy girls who pick fights with me and my friends then ten minutes later are trying to blag fags
    4. stupid chavvy girls who think because they have a reputation for being ''hard" give them the right to be so mean and rude !
    5. zane lowe and jo wileys voices
    6. feeling guilty
    7. loosing things. this happens regularly when im drunk
    8. vodafone trying to be all 'matey'
    9. traffic
    10. people who pretend to be hard done by because occasionally mummy and daddy argue and because dadddy bought them a reno cleo instead of a peugeot 206
    11. people who over attention seek
    12. saying things and them not happening

phew. sorry, i think im done for now
    No offence but that is a SO WOE is me attention seeking post, hypocritical? isn't it

and second, why should guys put the seat down, why shouldn't girls put the seat UP,

Franki, what boss?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Having a friend who lives just around the corner from school hardly ever bothers getting the consortium bus on time. She's not even bothering tomorrow, and i'm getting up at 6.30 to get the 7.30 bus so i'll be there on time.
    Today she was in bed till 8.30 - i'd just got off a 1/2 hour bus journey from the next town and was walking into school then. :mad:
    Friend at my old school, his dad was the caretaker and they lived on site AT school. he was always late.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Franki, what boss?

The one on the Altitude Limit zone on Sonic Rush on DS. It's fucking irritating :mad:.
  • Options
    Friend at my old school, his dad was the caretaker and they lived on site AT school. he was always late.
    Ha, I used to hate him so much for that. He used to get outta bed 10 minutes before school started :(.

It does bug me when I have to leave my house at 7:20am and spend an hour on the bus to get to college on time, and yet there's one guy I know who lives in Colchester and on Thursdays can't be bothered to get up on time to come to maths on time (if at all), even though maths is second period and he gets a lie in anyway :grump:.
  • Options
    ahhh not played sonic DS, i need a Ds now I have my Wii thus it'll be the only nintendo console I do not own (apart from virtual boy which sucks)

I have

NES
    SNES
    Gameboy
    GB Pocket
    GB Colour
    GB Pocket colour
    N64
    GBA and GBA SP Nes edition
    GC
    Wii
  • Options
    Hellfire: your NES work?
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Ha, I used to hate him so much for that. He used to get outta bed 10 minutes before school started :(.

It does bug me when I have to leave my house at 7:20am and spend an hour on the bus to get to college on time, and yet there's one guy I know who lives in Colchester and on Thursdays can't be bothered to get up on time to come to maths on time (if at all), even though maths is second period and he gets a lie in anyway :grump:.
    I loved it how he use to get locked out when the doors automaticly locked, one Teacher always asked how the hell were you late.
  • Options
    Having no one to talk to :(

Like now. How dare people not be around.
  • Options
    Hellfire: your NES work?
    Played duck hunt last night mate.
  • Options
    ahhh not played sonic DS
    It is a good game, but it is annoying :(. It took me like 3 days to get past one level because of one little bit that was right near the end of Act 2 of the zone (it doesn't save that you've done Act 1, either). And then I had to do it AGAIN because the two characters both go through some of the same zones (like, they're both on Altitude Limit atm, which means not only do I have the fun task of getting past this boss once with "Blaze the Cat", I then have to do it AGAIN with Sonic).
  • Options

It's so annoying. And she's like ''oh i'm too lazy to get the bus on time'' I'd be in heaven if it took me 5min to walk to school! Takes me 45min in total when i get the bus (including walking down). I think i'll have her stay at mine and get up when i get up and spend 1/2 hour on a packed bus, then 15min walk, maybe she'll realise how lucky she is then.
  • Options
    Played duck hunt last night mate.

classic, I still have mine but it croaked. how will I ever play a boy and his blob now?
  • Options
    I loved it how he use to get locked out when the doors automaticly locked, one Teacher always asked how the hell were you late.
    I wasn't in any of his lessons, so I wouldn't know :p. I did think it was annoying that he got to live so close to school though :o.
  • Options
    It's so annoying. And she's like ''oh i'm too lazy to get the bus on time'' I'd be in heaven if it took me 5min to walk to school! Takes me 45min in total when i get the bus (including walking down). I think i'll have her stay at mine and get up when i get up and spend 1/2 hour on a packed bus, then 15min walk, maybe she'll realise how lucky she is then.
    Half hour? Lucky. We have 200+ students to fit onto two buses, as well as everyone else who goes to Colchester on the 7:30/7:35 buses. By the time the 70 gets to Coggeshall, the people that get on there sometimes have to spend an hour standing, depending on traffic etc. They sent a fucking single decker the other day. Fucking ridiculous.
  • Options
    classic, I still have mine but it croaked. how will I ever play a boy and his blob now?
    *cough* emulator *cough* I have a snes one but hardly play it these days.
  • Options
    got that sitting down stairs, not played it though
  • Options
    emulators are shite, I need a joystick, joypad.

this was a NES the one before the SNES
  • Options
    got that sitting down stairs, not played it though

not suprising, that game cheats.
  • Options
    Half hour? Lucky. We have 200+ students to fit onto two buses, as well as everyone else who goes to Colchester on the 7:30/7:35 buses. By the time the 70 gets to Coggeshall, the people that get on there sometimes have to spend an hour standing, depending on traffic etc. They sent a fucking single decker the other day. Fucking ridiculous.

i'm talking about a public bus i get to get to school, takes 1/2 hour then the consortium bus that does the run through up to college takes about 40 min to get up to college. She only spends about 20min to get to the next school aswell. I don't think it's too bad to get to school, just annoys me when another friend who lives just up the road too moans about having to walk home. I walk further to the bus stop!
  • Options
    i'm talking about a public bus i get to get to school

So am I...
  • Options
    So am I...

like i said, i'm not too fussed because i'm used to traveling alot to get to school. I just wish i could make them do the journey to make them a bit more appreciative.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind the journey if it was just that it's long, but having to put up with a very full bus, for an hour at least, while having to watch my friend eating face with her boyfriend (seriously, where do you look?), and then the bus sending a single decker bus when they're meant to give us doubles...

I dislike First ;(.
  • Options
    it takes the piss when they send a single decker - or when they don't send one at all!
  • Options
    it takes the piss when they send a single decker - or when they don't send one at all!
    About a year ago, they sent ONE single decker when they're meant to send two doubles. There was a petition. It helped for all of 2 days.
  • Options
    and second, why should guys put the seat down, why shouldn't girls put the seat UP,

because its a house where only GIRLS live there. so put the fucking seat back down (this used to bug me living in a house of girls when men came to visit...pricks)

if you're really pissed off with it, just smear something nasty on the underneath of the rim - the girlies have no need to touch it and the men will get a nasty surprise :D
  • Options

At least they've got a car.

Me:
    Attention seekers
    My tutor basically organising my life for me when I was perfectly happy the way it was (minus the relationship issues)
    Having to walk a mile just to get the bus that actually goes anywhere near my house
    My tutor deciding that she'd sort something out for me because there aren't enough books and I need my own. She then decided that I had to share when I couldn't:rolleyes:
    Having to get up early on Friday just to get my bus fare from school and there's no school then
    The amount of people who decide that they need to blcok the pacement/corridor/steps just so they can talk to their mates